Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Signs You Are Dating Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs You Are Dating Yourself (1695 Views)

If Your Partner Does These 10 Things,just Know You Are Dating Yourself Already. / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs You Are Dating Yourself by silver94(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Have you ever wondered why your relationship is the way it is? Have you ever wondered why your partner doesn’t show you much love or take you very seriously like you do them? This only means that you are in a relationship with yourself. You may be wondering how and why this is possible. Here are some signs that you are dating yourself:
*.WHEN HE OR SHE REFUSES TO TAKE PICTURES WITH YOU
It isn’t always the best to bring your relationship to social media for a whole lot of reasons but at least you must take one or more pictures with the one you love and use them as your profile picture(on WhatsApp) once in a while. If your partner refuses to take pictures with you, or whenever you initiate the act, they dodge or find one silly excuse as to why they cannot take pictures with you, don’t be deceived. You are dating yourself.
*.WHEN HE ISN’T THERE FOR YOU
One of the reasons people go into the relationships is to have company, someone they can confide in, a shoulder to lean on. When your partner isn’t emotionally available for you but never fails to ask you for money or sex, just call it quits because you are dating yourself. If you are in a relationship and you cannot unleash your burden, you cannot share what’s bothering you either because they do not care or they aren’t just there, walk away and find a replacement.
Most times you could be the one initiating chats or be the one calling most of the time. These are all signs you should walk away.
*.WHEN IT’S ALL ABOUT SEX
As earlier stated, if your relationship is all about sex, if he or she calls you or shows you love only to ask for sex later, then you are dating yourself.
Before you get into any relationship, remember that not everyone wants love or friendship, they may be after sex or money. Be wise and don’t get hurt.

Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by ShayGirl(f): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by silver94(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
ShayGirl:
Hmmm
Are you noticing such signs in your relationship?
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by ShayGirl(f): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
silver94:

Are you noticing such signs in your relationship?

Not at all but have experienced such before and I tell u it isnt something nice @ all..
Nice points all d same.

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by sylvez(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
soooo I have been dating my self lalasticala have u seen d snake?
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by silver94(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
ShayGirl:

Not at all but have experienced such before and I tell u it isnt something nice @ all..
Nice points all d same.
Experience is d best teacher

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by 2SWT(f): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Really?
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by silver94(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
2SWT:
Really?
Yes really
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by charijee(f): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol @ dating yourself

So I've been dating myself all this while sad
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by SalomonKane: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
charijee:
Lol @ dating yourself

grin grin grin
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Second and third points are on point.

As for "when he/she refuses to take pics with you", is not really a sign that you're dating yourself, as a matter of fact they may really be inlove with you, some people shy away from the camera more especially introverts. That point doesn't hold water.
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by Kondomatic(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
charijee:
Lol @ dating yourself

Whats your plan now?
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by charijee(f): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Whats your plan now?
Still thinking.....can't get over the shock sad
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by charijee(f): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
SalomonKane:
grin grin grin
Big Joe grin
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by real691(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Here to read comments.................

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by silver94(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Benita27:
Second and third points are on point.

As for "when he/she refuses to take pics with you", is not really a sign that you're dating yourself, as a matter of fact they may really be inlove with you, some people shy away from the camera more especially introverts. That point doesn't hold water.
Are u trying to say introverts don't take pics?
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
silver94:

Are u trying to say introverts don't take pics?
My bad!, it sounded like i generalised but not all.
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by Kondomatic(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
charijee:
Still thinking.....can't get over the shock sad
I have new shock absorbers.

Shall I send them to you?
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by SalomonKane: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
charijee:
Big Joe grin
Hello. Happy new year. smiley
Re: Signs You Are Dating Yourself by charijee(f): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
I have new shock absorbers.

Shall I send them to you?
Oh please do...you're such a nice fellow smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is Mamagee Funny, Yes Or Nay? / Flash Fingers (free Glo Airtime Posted)_ Airinformations Daily Freebies / How To Know If A Girl Likes You At First Sight!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.