Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Contribute news content and earn money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Contribute news content and earn money (1515 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / News Content Writer Needed Urgently / News Content Creator Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contribute news content and earn money by TheNewsghost: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
The Newsghost is an online news platform driven by staff and user content. We publish daily news, deals and more.

We are inviting people to publish what is happening near them and get paid.

Our earnings per post (EPP) is currently ₦320. Posts are to be between 150-400 words.

Note: We pay only for original, plagiarism-free posts that are accepted for publishing on our site.

No experience or qualification in journalism required. We have a world class editorial team that will help review and edit your posts to publishing standard.

You will get credits for your posts and The Newsghost will not hold ownership of the posts you contribute. But you cannot publish such posts anywhere else, online or offline.

How to apply:

- Subscribe to 'publish what is happening near you and get paid' on The Newsghost.

Click this link to subscribe now - http://thenewsghost.com.ng/subscribe/

- Read site terms and policy before you subscribe.

Click this links to read terms and policy - http://thenewsghost.com.ng/terms-and-policy/
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
The reward is not encouraging at all
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by TheNewsghost: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
ejibaba:
The reward is not encouraging at all
Thank you for responding. We are surprised how you reached your conclusion without reading our terms and policy, without finding out how many words are expected per post. For a 150-400 words post, we think that reward is fair. You can try when we have an offer that pleases you.
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by Neduzze5(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
The time frame for payment is not encouraging at all.
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by TheNewsghost: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Neduzze5:
The time frame for payment is not encouraging at all.

We are sorry that you do not find the time frame for payment encouraging. Currently, we pay not less than the 30th day of the following month of contribution, which in the long run is quite equivalent to regular work salary payment schedule.
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by Ugosample(m): 1:00am On Jan 05, 2017
I have subscribed... Looking forward to feedbavk and working with your team
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by TheNewsghost: 1:37am On Jan 06, 2017
Ugosample:
I have subscribed...
Looking forward to feedbavk and working with your team
Thank you! Please be patient. There is a sizeable backlog of subscriptions to process and we have had a downtime. We will surely get to yours.
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by Ugosample(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
TheNewsghost:

Thank you! Please be patient. There is a sizeable backlog of subscriptions to process and we have had a downtime. We will surely get to yours.

Okay then.....Looking forward to working with you guys. .
Give me a feeeback when you are done
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by charles2468(m): 1:52am On Jan 07, 2017
my question is that through what means are we going to be sending what's happening to you people, cos I open d link and saw were they wrote website so what does that mean
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by ukandi1(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2017
People pay millions to get first hand news item and be d first to publish it with facts and figures , all u can do is to take advantage of us cos u know there is so much hunger in d land to offer a paltry #320. How many news items would I even write a month that would make my monthly earnings worth d stress?
U are not serious.

4 Likes

Re: Contribute news content and earn money by TheNewsghost: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2017
ukandi1:
People pay millions to get first hand news item and be d first to publish it with facts and figures , all u can do is to take advantage of us cos u know there is so much hunger in d land to offer a paltry #320. How many news items would I even write a month that would make my monthly earnings worth d stress?
U are not serious.
Please, there is no need to say so much if our current pay does not please you. You are not obligated to take the work or the pay. Kindly desist from posting ridiculous comments about our posts or business. Goodluck!
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by ukandi1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
TheNewsghost:

Please, there is no need to say so much if our current pay does not please you. You are not obligated to take the work or the pay. Kindly desist from posting ridiculous comments about our posts or business. Goodluck!

What's ur point? That u offer my people peanuts due to hunger and unemployment in d land ? And cos u feel they don't have a choice ? U are not serious .

2 Likes

Re: Contribute news content and earn money by TheNewsghost: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
ukandi1:

What's ur point? That u offer my people peanuts due to hunger and unemployment in d land ? And cos u feel they don't have a choice ? U are not serious .
Please, do not preach your envangelism of hunger and unemployment hiding behind a concealed identity here.

Your ignorance reeks so much in your words. We are paying ₦320 for 150-400 words, right? So, you say people pay millions for what we pay ₦320 for. Please, can you tell us who are those people that pay so much as millions for that? Stop speaking false and flimsy statements, speak facts and sense.
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:35am On Jan 09, 2017
ukandi1:

I stand with you.. He is not serious
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by lacum: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2017
so if i give you news ten times in a week your going to pay me 320 times 10?
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by TheNewsghost: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

I stand with you.. He is not serious
Please, do not post false, abusive or harassing messages here, to us or anyone. This is a responsible business property.

If you have any complaints about our business, please use the contact form on our website.

Click this link to use our contact form - http://thenewsghost.com.ng/contact/
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by lacum: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
pls reply my post. i have already applyed but i want to be clear. is the 350 for each post?
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by TheNewsghost: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
lacum:
so if i give you news ten times in a week your going to pay me 320 times 10?
Yes. That is what we mean by earnings per post. We will pay ₦320 for each original, plagiarism-free post that is accepted for publishing on our site.
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by TheNewsghost: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
We have setup author account for a few people who subscribed to contribute content on our site. We will setup more soon. #EveryoneIsInvited
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by lacum: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
i registrred but heard nothing
Re: Contribute news content and earn money by TheNewsghost: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
lacum:
i registrred but heard nothing
We are yet to process all requests. We are so sorry. We hope we process yours soon. If you do not hear anything after a very long time (2-3 months), you may need to re-subscribe and ensure you fill the subscription form properly.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Opened At Smile Communications, Lagos And Port Harcourt / Fidelity Bank Invite (enugu) / BASF Nigeria Job Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.