Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance (1170 Views)

This Lady's Yoga Pose Got People Talking (pic) / Help A Brother! He Really Needs Your Advice. Before.... / Time To Go Sleep Guys, Or Does Anyone Wish To Sneak Into My Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by DEWKID(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
An email *******@hotmail.com messaged me On 12/30/16

HI

and i replied replied immediately

Hello Anita(not her real name) please may i know you if you dont mind?

since then i didnt get any message from her, but today i was suprised when i receive a mail and it was from her, below is the message she sent to me, with 2 attachment of her photo

Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 16:22:38 +0000

Subject: IS MY PLEASURE TO KNOW YOU

To: Me <*******@gmail.com>

Dearest,

"Please exercise a little patience and read through my proposal for your understanding"

I am Miss Anita(not her real name) , a girl of 23 years old, never married and a first year medical student. I am interested in you for a confidential discussion may be like that we can become best friends in the future. I am writing with due respect, pains, tears and sorrow from my heart. I am bereaved from all side of my life. My Father ( Mark[not real name) ] was the former Sudan road Minister before his death and he died on plane crash since June 10, 2008, life has not been easy for me and i had been facing many challenges of life.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my wicked uncle and step Mother who have planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. I have decided to contact you for an inheritance fund transfer transaction worth the sum of US $4,800.000.00 ( Million ) into your reliable bank account as my investment Manager/Partner, however, am seeking for a long term relationship and investment assistance under your control in your country. The Funds was deposited in the custody of Bank in my name as the beneficiary/Next of Kin. I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Manager reminded me that i have no right to make the claim myself due to my refugee status here in this country. I am presently staying in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.

I have my late father's file where all the funds documents contained. The bank has agreed to release the funds once i have appointed in proxy an investment Manager/partner. Please I am seeking for your kind help in transferring the money into your bank account while i will relocate to your country to settle down with you to be a part of your family and partner with you in your business. As you indicate your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total fund for your assistance and the balance shall be my capital investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as I have no idea about foreign investment.

I will like you to call me through this telephone number so we can talk more, The phone number is ( ************** or ************ ) when you call please tell the ( Reverend James[not real name] ) that you want to speak with Anita(not her real name) the Sudan girl, and he will send for me to come answer your call okay.

Can we be partners?.

Meanwhile I request on your return mail, kindly re-send me your data information's:

1. Your Name in Full:

2. Your Address:

3. You're Occupation:

4. Your Nationality:

5. Your City

6. You're Telephone with

7. Mobile number:

8. Your Age:

9. Your Gender:

Reply me for more details about this transfer okay.

Yours Sincerely

Anita(not her real name)

Please help me could this so called Anita(not her real name) be a fraudster, i need help from you guys sad

cc: lalasticlala mydn44

Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by Elmojiid(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
taaaa...run for your life she b 19 mean 419..
Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by DEWKID(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Elmojiid:
taaaa...run for your life she b 19 mean 419..

Thanks for your comment, i hope to hear ftom others [ cry money is needed]
Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by delishpot: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
She is half way to making you her new year MAGA.
That money she would take you pay before you can get the money deposited into your acct to, let me tell you wha tto do with it in a few steps
1- take it out of your purse
2- take it to your back yard
3-send your brother to buy you some kerosine
4-pour the kerosine on the money
5-ask your brother to get you a box of matches
6-strike the match
7-throw it on the money.

There you did absolutely fantastic, better than playing the maga this new year

http://topface.com/profile/108503204/
OP, did you use a dating website?
is that where your new money bag partner got the photo from? Why dontbpeople even search images online? That way you would find out a few things about photos sent to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by Oluwapresley(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
DEWKID:

when ur greedy, u fall for things Like this. smh

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by delishpot: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwapresley:

Very Greedy I tell ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by Oluwapresley(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
delishpot:
That money she would take you pay before you can get the money deposited into your acct to, let me tell you wha tto do with it in a few steps
5-ask your browser to get you a box for f matches
6-stock the match
7-throw it on the money.

is that where your new money bag partner got the photo from? Why dontbpeople even search images online? That way you would find out a few thoings about photos sent to you.
how did u search for the image? pls
Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Are you a learner? Cheap 419 trick sef
Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by delishpot: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwapresley:

how did u search for the image? pls

Just click on the image, you will see options click on "search Google for this image" option and it will show you links
Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by Oluwapresley(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
delishpot:

Just click on the image, click on the search Google for this image and it will show you links
lemme try. thanks:-)
Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by DEWKID(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
delishpot:
5-ask your browser to get you a box for f matches
6-stock the match
7-throw it on the money.

is that where your new money bag partner got the photo from? Why dontbpeople even search images online? That way you would find out a few thoings about photos sent to you.

how possible can i search a pic?

Your comment was really helpful and i've finally concluded that its a scam because thats the same name she used and same date.

thank you

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by DEWKID(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwapresley:

you are 100% right but am not greedy oh thats why i decided to share. Thanks
Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by delishpot: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
DEWKID:

how possible can i search a pic?

Your comment was really helpful and i've finally concluded that its a scam because thats the same name she used and same date.

thank you

Welcome, if using a mobile phone or tablet, just long press with your finger on the particular photo you wish to search.
You would see a box with options, select the search "Google for this image " option and Google would show you best suggestions for the photo. Sometimes it's helpful sometimes it's not. If the photo was stolen from the internet or if the person uses it widely for some internet scam Google may show you links to where the photo was used.

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by Oluwapresley(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
DEWKID:

you are 100% right but am not greedy oh thats why i decided to share. Thanks
deep down in ur heart bro, ur thinking about the money. right?
Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by Oluwapresley(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
delishpot:

Welcome, if using a mobile phone or tablet, just long press with your finger on the particular photo you wish to search.
You would see a box with options, select the search "Google for this image " option and Google would show you best suggestions for the photo. Sometimes it's helpful sometimes it's not. If the photo was stolen from the internet or if the person uses it widely for some internet scam Google may show you links to where the photo was used.
the search option isn't showing
Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by delishpot: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwapresley:

the search option isn't showing

Oh, maybe it's because I am using Chrome browser? I totally forgot. Which browser are you using?

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by myfantasies(f): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
DEWKID:

OP dis technique is d oldest trick in the book

Nd mind u, it's a guy dat is behind dat email not a lady, dis pics u r seeing is just the pics of an innocent person, who is unaware of wat is happening

IT'S A SCAM
Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Scam, run for your life.
Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by ojun50(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oga, bro, boy run for yr life, actually dis fraud are been done by guys nt d girl in that pix, those guys use ladies pix for dis fraud
Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by DEWKID(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
myfantasies:

OP dis technique is d oldest trick in the book

Nd mind u, it's a guy dat is behind dat email not a lady, dis pics u r seeing is just the pics of an innocent person, who is unaware of wat is happening

IT'S A SCAM

i agree with what you just said, thanks so much for your comment its helpful i
Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by DEWKID(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
delishpot:

This is so cool, Technology at it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by DEWKID(m): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwapresley:

deep down in ur heart bro, ur thinking about the money. right?
cry yeah i'm, its really relevant earlier i was like baba has picked my call

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by Bamss1: 5:44am On Jan 03, 2017
This op is a learner. they've been using dis format since 1963

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by DEWKID(m): 7:36am On Jan 03, 2017
Bamss1:
This op is a learner. they've been using dis format since 1963

Thanks for your comment, but i just experienced it. (experience is the best teacher)
Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by eliadekx(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Is not even a bab is your fellow guy, not even outside the country is right here in Nigeria that you fellow Nigeria g sent this trash to nack u new MAGA

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance by DEWKID(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
eliadekx:
Is not even a bab is your fellow guy, not even outside the country is right here in Nigeria that you fellow Nigeria g sent this trash to nack u new MAGA

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Instagram Slay Queen Was Found Dead As They Scrap Her Vagina And Tongue / FG To Refinance Domestic Debt Into $3bn Treasury Bills / How Do People Survive In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.