Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

"Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son (22037 Views)

He Doesn’t Even Know Our Son –Ubi Franklin Blasted By His South African BabyMama / Message To Lilian Esoro? Love Never Gives Up - Ubi Franklin Writes / Ubi Franklin Writes Touching Letter To His Son - Read Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by ip2121918021(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by yetseyi(f): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Only God knows what happened in the marriage.
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by ngwababe(f): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Okwu nkasi obi! No matter what, a failed marriage doesn't worth it!
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by chronique(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
kilode100:
Amu Ubi, move on already abeg. Haba! This chick obviously detest you.

I hate sissy men.

Sometimes, I tend to want to believe guys on nairaland who think ladies don't know what they want. They keep ranting about how they want a man who loves them more than they love him. They find one, and start complaining about how he is a sissy. Loving someone with all of you, is one of the hardest things to do and when you eventually do, it's difficult to suddenly start unloving them. I've been in that shoe, and I know how it feels. Hopefully, he would eventually get over it. I started getting my head straight, when I heard the words "I don't even think about you"...lol. I think he might get over it when he hears something like that. One thing is sure and that's the fact that in life, we'd never find too many people who would love us endlessly and selflessly. Let the man rant; someday, he'd get over it.
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by agrovick(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dude should get a gun and kill himself.
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by GGirll: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
most lilians i know are easy goig, friendly, money loving, social and a bit quiet with a good heart, how do i know this? My immediate younger sister is named Lilian too....she's very forgiving and emotional, i don't know what Ubi did to his lovely wife Lilian but for peace sake i beg the 2 of u 2 come back n shame ur mockers....i love u both n wish u happy come back
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by NkayTiana(f): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Make una hold this guy o
Bros there's much to life
marshalcarter:

ray.....SMH....you won't understandcry
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by labo122: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by datizy(f): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Marriage sha. Sometimes you begin to wonder why people get married if they cannot even live for a year. Lord have mercy!
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Situations like this make me fear getting married. What's the point in getting married and breaking up? What's the point really? I only wish them the best but this is definitely heartbreaking
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by kilode100(f): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
chronique:

Sometimes, I tend to want to believe guys on nairaland who think ladies don't know what they want. They keep ranting about how they want a man who loves them more than they love him. They find one, and start complaining about how he is a sissy. Loving someone with all of you, is one of the hardest things to do and when you eventually do, it's difficult to suddenly start unloving them. I've been in that shoe, and I know how it feels. Hopefully, he would eventually get over it. I started getting my head straight, when I heard the words "I don't even think about you"...lol. I think he might get over it when he hears something like that. One thing is sure and that's the fact that in life, we'd never find too many people who would love us endlessly and selflessly. Let the man rant; someday, he'd get over it.

I never knew people still love senselessly " Reading your post took me back to my junior secondary school days.

A lot of you are still trapped . For this Nigeria and the world at large in general is where a supposedly grown adult is still trusting a "person " with his/her heart matters? I can't understand it.

I have never really loved any man in a man in my life. The first Guy I pretended to love, sells cosmetics and provisions for his boss, I pretended to love him so much that he gave me all his oga's money till the shop was empty... His Oga locked him up before eventually sending him back to the village o... The fool came back to Lagos without a dime and wanted us to continue from where we left off....

I told him where to get off ojare.. No one is capable of loving another human like that . Ubi obviously lacks love, his wife can't give him that. He needs to find love within himself.

This open display of childish and mumu love will alienate his wife from him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by samsam2019: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
This guy had money but no sense

A girl who publiclythrew you under the bus is the one you're hailing

Ode
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by Duru009(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
This guy should shut up n move on with his life or face his business.....
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by walosky(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
A letter indeed to a son that cant read
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by kilode100(f): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
agrovick:
Dude should get a gun and kill himself.

Lol
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by kilode100(f): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ndman:
You cannot be beating your wife at home and apologizing in the public. Say no to domestic violence.

It's Not The beating jor. I personally enjoy to be beaten and banged afterwards. She hates the Guy.

1 Like

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by marshalcarter: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
NkayTiana:
Make una hold this guy o Bros there's much to life
abi?? cry tnx jawe
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by chronique(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
kilode100:

I never knew people still love senselessly " Reading your post took me back to my junior secondary school days.

A lot of you are still trapped . For this Nigeria and the world at large in general is where a supposedly grown adult is still trusting a "person " with his/her heart matters? I can't understand it.

I have never really loved any man in a man in my life. The first Guy I pretended to love, sells cosmetics and provisions for his boss, I pretended to love him so much that he gave me all his oga's money till the shop was empty... His Oga locked him up before eventually sending him back to the village o... The fool came back to Lagos without a dime and wanted us to continue from where we left off....

I told him where to get off ojare.. No one is capable of loving another human like that . Ubi obviously lacks love, his wife can't give him that. He needs to find love within himself.

This open display of childish and mumu love will alienate his wife from him.

I wish you could hear yourself out. You've never really loved a man? That explains where you're coming from. You can't give what you don't have. Your story about your cosmetic guy, just buttresses what most men think about women,as just being materialistic. You pretended to love him and allowed him do all of that cos your greed wouldn't allow you walk away... Anyways, that's not even N issue. What's an issue is that, you're not qualified to mediate in issues like this cos you definitely don't have what to give them. Only those who have been in love, can understand their plight.

5 Likes

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by HarveySpecter1: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
angelTI:
I think the guy truly love his wife. Lilian should forgive him and come back because the way the guy is ranting on social media is something else

Like kilode100 said, he is a sissy. The guy should move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by kilode100(f): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
chronique:

I wish you could hear yourself out. You've never really loved a man? That explains where you're coming from. You can't give what you don't have. Your story about your cosmetic guy, just buttresses what most men think about women,as just being materialistic. You pretended to love him and allowed him do all of that cos your greed wouldn't allow you walk away... Anyways, that's not even N issue. What's an issue is that, you're not qualified to mediate in issues like this cos you definitely don't have what to give them. Only those who have been in love, can understand their plight.

I am not the person that battered your emotions and bruised your ego Ogbeni Loverboy! You did all that by yourself and now, you must deal with it.

Guys/ Girls, stop reading mills and boons biko. It kills esteem because you can never measure up!!

Most of you have daddy/mummy issues. They probably abandoned you guys when you were still little and as you grew up, you still feel that void and emptiness... No man can fill that except Jesus Christ and if you come to me looking for love, I'm going to take your money and then leave you high and dry...

These are the hard facts of love. No other human can love you more than you love yourself (not even your kids)....

Life is cruel. I have my own issues and I'm walking through them so the last thing I need is a sissy ass man waiting for me to 'Love' him so that he can feel 'alife' Don't get get wrong o... I'm willing to do and more if he has money!!

3 Likes

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:
Hmm the lady is done with you just leave her jare. I dislike men who refuse to breakup with you even after you've broken up with them. Some will still be dating you without your consent, calling you 'babe' and uploading your pics on social media.. Move on!

Yh he shud move on even tho he can later come back like Scott disick tongue

1 Like

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by Captain6(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Someone should please talk to Nurse.Titi she shouldn't just quit her marriage just like that,its for better for worse for Christ's sake,some Nigerian celebrities needs to be re-orientated about marriage.
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by WesBreezy: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
What's with all these notes you both been dropping here since ontop one small matter?
:cry
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by Culin(f): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
jaxxy:

Yh he shud move on even tho he can later come back like Scott disick tongue

Lol ure not serious.

1 Like

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by zudozz: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
This guy from no where in d name of manager just carry such fresh congo mess am up.....wetin him dey even manage sef?
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by Jacko1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nigga move on

Tha bitch dont want you

If u like do a teebillz

She no send

Move on nigga
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by bigerboy200: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Ariel20:
Situations like this make me fear getting married. What's the point in getting married and breaking up? What's the point really? I only wish them the best but this is definitely heartbreaking
hmmm..No need to fear jare..There are still shinning lights in the dark paths.Encourage and inspire yourself with the ones that are working fine..leave this break up stories in the trash where they belong to.. our case is different..

1 Like

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by chronique(m): 12:32am On Jan 03, 2017
kilode100:

I am not the person that battered your emotions and bruised your ego Ogbeni Loverboy! You did all that by yourself and now, you must deal with it.

Guys/ Girls, stop reading mills and boons biko. It kills esteem because you can never measure up!!

Most of you have daddy/mummy issues. They probably abandoned you guys when you were still little and as you grew up, you still feel that void and emptiness... No man can fill that except Jesus Christ and if you come to looking for love, I'm going to take your money and then leave you high and dry...

These are the hard facts of love. No other human can love you more than you love yourself (not even your kids)....

Life is cruel. I have my own issues and I'm walking through them so the last thing I need is a sissy ass man waiting for me to 'Love' him so that he can feel 'alife' Don't get get wrong o... I'm willing to do and more if he has money!!

Now, this is a whole lotta bullshitte and gibberish you just spilled. Me reading mills and boons; for what? Something I didn't even read as a teenager. Self esteem killed? Naah! If you don't know me well, I'd pass as Mr cocky and arrogant to you. My self esteem has only one movement and that's "all the way up". Talking about daddy/mummy issues, I just can't help but laugh and at the same time, ask you to take your brain to a mechanic workshop for diagnosis and repairs...lol. I was shown a lot of love and that's the reason why I know how to love, and what love actually means. On the contrary,people like you who do not know what love means, are actually the ones with daddy/mummy issues, who weren't shown love. It's the only reason why you can't love; you can't give what you don't have. You're willing to do more for a man if "he has money"? Is the money worth your soul? If yes, then your soul must be pretty worthless cos the best things of life are freely given. I have seen some of the best of casanovas fall in love ;coming to the internet to form hard girl, is just a bloody waste of time. But then again, what social class do you belong to? I asked cos the only example you gave us as regards someone loving you, was a sales boy who took his oga's money and gave to you... If that's the category of people whose money you eat, I think it explains your thought process...

2 Likes

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by chronique(m): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Like kilode100 said, he is a sissy. The guy should move on.

Question you should ask is "how long have they been apart",that everyone is asking him to move on and stop being a sissy? Secondly, I hope you realize they were married and not just dating. No responsible person quits his/her marriage just like that, without doing all within his/her power, to salvage things. Y'all should understand that he was bleeping married before all these. Wanting the wife back, might not just be because he loves her, but might just be to keep the family together so the son doesn't grow without one of both parents.

2 Likes

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 03, 2017
bigerboy200:

hmmm..No need to fear jare..There are still shinning lights in the dark paths.Encourage and inspire yourself with the ones that are working fine..leave this break up stories in the trash where they belong to.. our case is different..

Our case is truly different. Winner spotted grin

1 Like

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by HarveySpecter1: 1:14am On Jan 03, 2017
chronique:

Question you should ask is "how long have they been apart",that everyone is asking him to move on and stop being a sissy? Secondly, I hope you realize they were married and not just dating. No responsible person quits his/her marriage just like that, without doing all within his/her power, to salvage things. Y'all should understand that he was bleeping married before all these. Wanting the wife back, might not just be because he loves her, but might just be to keep the family together so the son doesn't grow without one of both parents.

Bro, I understand your point of view. What you wrote is the ideal thing but what happens if she doesn't want to go back to her home? The babe seems to be enjoying the attention of being a nollywood star. There is a solution to every problem in life and in this case,it isn't crying and begging her on social media. He should move on. She would come around after tasting the things wey dey hungry her. They always do.
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by chronique(m): 1:19am On Jan 03, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Bro, I understand your point of view. What you wrote is the ideal thing but what happens if she doesn't want to go back to her home? The babe seems to be enjoying the attention of being a nollywood star. There is a solution to every problem in life and in this case,it isn't crying and begging her on social media. He should move on. She would come around after tasting the things wey dey hungry her. They always do.

Sure, he would move on, but not so soon. I understand how things like this work. It would take a little time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C: "The Past Is Gone, Let It Go" / Efe Ejeba Performs At Glomegamusictour, Festac (Photos, Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.