Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling An 11-yr-old Girl In The Bathroom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling An 11-yr-old Girl In The Bathroom (775 Views)

An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US / 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church / Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling An 11-yr-old Girl In The Bathroom by Horlaidex(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ugochukwu Kingsley, 21, was arrested last November 28, by the police, in Oriwu along lgbogbo Road, lkorodu, Lagos, for allegedly defiling his 11-year-old neighbor, following a complaint by the girl's parents that he had had unlawful sexual intercourse with her.
He was accused of entering the bathroom while she was taking her bath. The girl was said to have started bleeding after the act. But, before his arraignment Kingsley said he had no sexual relations with the girl.
He said: "I didn't force myself on her. I asked her, she was aware of everything. didn't sleep with her but I made an attempt. l didn't know she was bleeding. He was arraigned on December 5 before Chief Magistrate O. Oshoniyi on one-count of "unlawful sexual intercourse."
It was learnt that Kingsley pleaded guilty to the charge. Mrs Oshoniyi ordered that the case file be transferred to the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) for advice. She remanded Kingsley in Kirikiri.
The case was adjourned till January 26.

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling An 11-yr-old Girl In The Bathroom by UDbester(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
recession don catch konji, haba! grin
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling An 11-yr-old Girl In The Bathroom by Oyiboman69: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ugochukwu

(1) (Reply)

Man Shoots And Kills Wife Who He Reportedly Thought Was A B / In Akure, Husband Divorces Wife Because She Loves Watching Movies / India - A Nigerian Heroin And Cocaine Kingpin Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.