Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (77039 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by pocohantas(f): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I am still in shock. shocked

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2017

A bubbly ass?

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by ikp120(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Her voice mehn... Oh, some babes' voice dey make me feel coole for inside... When I ask a girl for vn, I just wanna see if her voice go make me feel coole inside or gbese inside grin grin

That's why I love friend zone like crazy (only with some babes o) cheesy

#MyOpinion

10 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by pocohantas(f): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
OBTSubtle:

A bubbly ass?
Lol. Guys generally love good ass...I don't consider it abstract. I once heard a guy say...toe nails shocked

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Olasco93: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
I only go for Common Sense by virtue of the words that proceeds from their Mouth. "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh"

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol. Guys generally love good ass...I don't consider it abstract. I once heard a guy say...toe nails shocked
grin

Toe nails?? Does he give pedicures for a living?? A little too attached to his job??

My weird one would be extremely white teeth..

23 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by FemiEddy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Her hands

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by pocohantas(f): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
OBTSubtle:
grin

Toe nails?? Does he give pedicures for a living?? A little too attached to his job??

My weird one would be extremely white teeth..
Maybe he is a pedicurist ...lols

Extremely white teeth?
Enjoy your search grin

25 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
@ op, eye brow is not an abstract quality neither is a sparkling white shirt. check he meaning of abstract before u ask ur question.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Her Legs and Teeth... Believe Me. If you have Sparkling Clean Teeth, I would gladly put myself in the Friendzone..

11 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by pocohantas(f): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
ethene:

eye brow is not an abstract quality neither is a sparkling white shirt. check he meaning of abstract before u ask ur question.

What's abstract?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
pocohantas:

What's abstract?
abstract qualities are not physical. example is 'good character', intelligence, good morals, piousness, e.t.c.

28 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by pocohantas(f): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
ethene:

abstract qualities are not physical. example is 'good character', intelligence, e.t.c.
Nope.
Abstract as an adjective in the context I want to use it, means... difficult to understand, not conforming to reality/regular.

Maybe I should have used weird to avoid ambiguity.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Nope.
Abstract as an adjective in the context I want to use it, means... difficult to understand, not conforming to reality/regular.

Maybe I should have used weird to avoid ambiguity.
if u say so.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by DozieInc(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
I like my ladies being real with a sense of humor.

@pocohantas Check out my profile pic for ur full eye-brow... Lol
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Bluezy13(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ohhhhhh...

Booooooobs Booooooobs Booooooobs All the way...

7 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
big yellow thighs n fat ass,I will humbly put myself in friend zone grin

17 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by phililp(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
p*******sssy; p*******ssy; p*******ssy;
dont ask me how...
po*ny eyes la me

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by firstking01(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
The natural smell of her hair.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Quintessential1(f): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
His laughter... I love sophisticated, contagious laughter!

17 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by debonairprinx(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Away from the face, ass and shape de-facto, the hands and d feet is a major attraction. Especially when it is perfectly 'cured with d feet a lil small. Not some diagonal kinda feet u know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by HDee(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2017

Whah about her smile with the white set of teeth thing.

Her legs as well

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Eleniyan15: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2017

7 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by gaetano: 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nuggarito: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
If those legs ain't sexy, and she don't keep up a flat tummy, she should forget it.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by fineboynl(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
I don't like girls with big fat hands. that hand thing and yam legs na turn off. I dont mind big lap but from knee downward must be trimmed down like pencil leg.

big ass my most weak point. followed by nice boobs and good face. but she must know how to dress good. if girl nor de dress well and neat I cannot carry her out. na for room she go go de wait for me.

e get one big ass girl when de near where I de go play bet9ja . that ass is extremely large on her pencil hip kind of legs. and her big boobs as well. God over bless some girls sha.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Jodha(f): 1:08am On Jan 03, 2017
Cute dimple and a nice smile will do the magic for me smiley[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by harffie(m): 2:10am On Jan 03, 2017
Tiniest finger... Don't ask why. wink

9 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by realjane: 2:25am On Jan 03, 2017
A shirt buttoned all the way up to the neck. And jeans worn with a belt. And messy hair. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kheengjay(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2017
. D.I.M.P.L.E.S

God knows I can sell my fada's land for a cute bae with dimples

I need deliverance

#walks out of thread

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by ElectronicsGuy(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Get your generator power booster and be able to use your small generator to power your heating elements like pressing iron, electric kettle, hot plate, boiling ring, heater, dryer, etc. without stressing the generator.

You can also use it on phcn and save yourself 50% on bills!

Check my signature for contact

N4500 only, Lagos based

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2017
Well trimmed nails grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.