Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday (12783 Views)

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Sheybi u asked me not to go nau sad so I obeyed tongue
LastMumu:

Did you eventually go to the beach party?
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2017
U Ave started booking space abi dear so sa u didn't come. After u promise u wil come
badaoyeyemi:

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Dont worry will around for d February version kiss
adewumiopeyemi:
U Ave started booking space abi dear so sa u didn't come. After u promise u wil come
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2017
Hunnn Feb 14 is the next one hope u no Gud to see $many nairalander yesterday dear
badaoyeyemi:
Dont worry will around for d February version kiss

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2017
Yeah......am jealoused grin
adewumiopeyemi:
Hunnn Feb 14 is the next one hope u no Gud to see $many nairalander yesterday dear
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2017
grin
badaoyeyemi:

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by phlamesG: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
no,American. lipsrsealed
I'm serious jor
Ño go whyne me o
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2017
phlamesG:

I'm serious jor
Ño go whyne me o
?im not exactly sure what u just said but im truly American
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by naija1stpikin: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2017
was dia supposed to b a party? shocked shocked I dint kw
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Hey, calm down I know you so dying to see the photos.
I didn't take photos .. Vizkiz did.

So back to my story, I left my house around some minutes past 12 in the afternoon. The weather was cool and i was feeling myself.

I had with me Hennessy VSOP, Coca Cola pet bottle, a packet of Benson swift, a lighter , 27k in cash, my ATM and an Eva bottle water.

I didn't go with pinkjacket because It was my first time of going to Elegushi and I no sabi road.

On getting to Elegushi beach by taxi, I saw so many people... Beautiful people I meant .. I saw so many beautiful girls n their swim wears and they all got beautiful skin.

i saw mad shapes , big yansh, big breasts and not so big yansh and breasts.. If no be sey Na party I dey come I for take off clothes follow them swim because Dem too fine and Dem ready to mingle with a living legend like me so I left.

on getting to the party venue, I saw people but not sure if they were nairalanders so i called Adewunmi opemipo, as you all know he's one of the organizers and i described to him were I was but I didn't tell him I be Airforce1 Lol...
dude walked up to me , and asked for my nairaland moniker so i whispered to his ears AIRFORCE1.

dude was like WOW! We hugged I guess at that moment he felt like he had seen Drake you know that feelings. cheesy cheesy

Dude took me up stage and was like "Hello Everyone guess who we have here.. AIRFORCE1. Our nairaland celeb"

Everyone at the party that heard about my presence was filled with so much joy.
I felt sooo loved..
Although I was a little bit shy but my Hennessy took Tha shyness off my face.. Lol

I noticed girls plenty pass guys at the party and this girls fine.

I met roseelineluv for the first time and I fell in love.
she's beautiful and she seems to me like a Nice girl.

She's so young and got a glowing beautiful skin colour.
Honestly, I would love to meet you again Roselyn.

I met Negedugrace .. She's beautiful.
she.
she's light skinned.
well she tried to talk about some of my comments on nairaland but I had to swiftly change the topic because I came to party and not to talk about Nairaland. smiley

girls plenty Wey i meet Wey i no ask for Dem monikers and we all acted like we've known each other for long.

I liked the maturity we all displayed at the party.

I'm sure people's perspective about me go don change now.

hugged everyone I met at the venue.
we ate and drank together.

Vizkiz and him girlfriend tho. Lol
Dem just dey form Romeo and Juliet for the party and its all good.

I enjoyed the Barbecue..
I liked everything about the party.
it was cool .. We were about 40 something in number.
and i like it like that No crowd.
No bullshit.

Nairalanders are good dancers I'm happy everything went well.

Mynd.44 no show I for ask am many questions. cheesy cheesy

I actually missed... Very bad.. M sober
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Hey, calm down I know you so dying to see the photos.
I didn't take photos .. Vizkiz did.

So back to my story, I left my house around some minutes past 12 in the afternoon. The weather was cool and i was feeling myself.

I had with me Hennessy VSOP, Coca Cola pet bottle, a packet of Benson swift, a lighter , 27k in cash, my ATM and an Eva bottle water.

I didn't go with pinkjacket because It was my first time of going to Elegushi and I no sabi road.

On getting to Elegushi beach by taxi, I saw so many people... Beautiful people I meant .. I saw so many beautiful girls n their swim wears and they all got beautiful skin.

i saw mad shapes , big yansh, big breasts and not so big yansh and breasts.. If no be sey Na party I dey come I for take off clothes follow them swim because Dem too fine and Dem ready to mingle with a living legend like me so I left.

on getting to the party venue, I saw people but not sure if they were nairalanders so i called Adewunmi opemipo, as you all know he's one of the organizers and i described to him were I was but I didn't tell him I be Airforce1 Lol...
dude walked up to me , and asked for my nairaland moniker so i whispered to his ears AIRFORCE1.

dude was like WOW! We hugged I guess at that moment he felt like he had seen Drake you know that feelings. cheesy cheesy

Dude took me up stage and was like "Hello Everyone guess who we have here.. AIRFORCE1. Our nairaland celeb"

Everyone at the party that heard about my presence was filled with so much joy.
I felt sooo loved..
Although I was a little bit shy but my Hennessy took Tha shyness off my face.. Lol

I noticed girls plenty pass guys at the party and this girls fine.

I met roseelineluv for the first time and I fell in love.
she's beautiful and she seems to me like a Nice girl.

She's so young and got a glowing beautiful skin colour.
Honestly, I would love to meet you again Roselyn.

I met Negedugrace .. She's beautiful.
she.
she's light skinned.
well she tried to talk about some of my comments on nairaland but I had to swiftly change the topic because I came to party and not to talk about Nairaland. smiley

girls plenty Wey i meet Wey i no ask for Dem monikers and we all acted like we've known each other for long.

I liked the maturity we all displayed at the party.

I'm sure people's perspective about me go don change now.

hugged everyone I met at the venue.
we ate and drank together.

Vizkiz and him girlfriend tho. Lol
Dem just dey form Romeo and Juliet for the party and its all good.

I enjoyed the Barbecue..
I liked everything about the party.
it was cool .. We were about 40 something in number.
and i like it like that No crowd.
No bullshit.

Nairalanders are good dancers I'm happy everything went well.

Mynd.44 no show I for ask am many questions. cheesy cheesy

But guy u get mouth.... Na wa ooo.. See as u dey try upgrade urself by urself
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
no,American. lipsrsealed
Oh no honey, you didn't say it right, you're supposed to say I'm an American from USA Texas South of America in North America.....so you can really drum your Americaness into his subconscious grin
Don't worry, now that mazi Trump is in power, I'll be seeing you in Onitsha very soon kiss

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin grin i hail airforce
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by ImDharay: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2017
No pictures? mtcheeew.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by GaggleNSwallow: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2017
So how did you finally get home, Airforce1? Hope those Alausa boys didn't corner you. grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

Everything I typed out here happened.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

Lol I tire ooo, as if we care to know
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
So how did you finally get home, Airforce1? Hope those Alausa boys didn't corner you. grin

You were the guy that gave me back ride abi?

Thanks man I appreciate.
I reach house like 30minutes after you left.

God bless you.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Lol I tire ooo, as if we care to know

Lol... Medunah Maybe he wants u to Pm him as the celeb he claim to be grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Everything I typed out here happened.

Celeb celeb... I dey hail ooo.. I heard atleast 2 cars were in the party.. Hope urs was part of them grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

Celeb celeb... I dey hail ooo.. I heard atleast 2 cars were in the party.. Hope urs was part of them grin

Does owning a car make someone a celeb?

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

Lol... Medunah Maybe he wants u to Pm him as the celeb he claim to be grin
Lol I pray, I never even pm seun osewa, Na airforce go cum dey my mind.....celeb ko celeb ni
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by DozieInc(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

See as you look like mumu for your Dp
Yeah, you doing your job, poor man.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

It's Monday, all men with cars are rebooting for the workload of Tuesday, Naturally only small boys would turn up to a "Bish party".

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Lol I pray, I never even pm seun osewa, Na airforce go cum dey my mind.....celeb ko celeb ni

Hahahahaha... Hahahahahaha... Abeg no make me laugh... U take style Wicked sha.... Lol. grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
See fine girl...

Your pretty, no homo thou

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by GaggleNSwallow: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

You were the guy that gave me back ride abi?

Thanks man I appreciate.
I reach house like 30minutes after you left.

God bless you.
You're welcome, bro.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Does owning a car make someone a celeb?

I didnt say so.. I just asked a question?? By d way... Celeb dey Waka for leg?? Part of being a celeb is also showcase of fake life.. We all know that
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

Hahahahaha... Hahahahahaha... Abeg no make me laugh... U take style Wicked sha.... Lol. grin
grin cheesy
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Emodeee: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:
See fine girl...
Your pretty, no homo thou

na make up.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

grin cheesy

Abeg help our celeb life na... U go also enter news ooo.. Aspa him babe....
grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2017
Brightwood:

It's Monday, all men with cars are rebooting for the workload of Tuesday, Naturally only small boys would turn up to a "Bish party".

Hahahahaha... Chei.... Abeg ooo.. Me I no dey there ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Your Breasts Shape Says About Your Personality! / Do Faithful Men Exist? / How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.