Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday (12761 Views)

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

I didnt say so.. I just asked a question?? By d way... Celeb dey Waka for leg?? Part of being a celeb is also showcase of fake life.. We all know that

Ive never bragged about ownin a car but i got access to cars.

I've never in anytime called myself a celeb its you guys that call me celeb Maybe you have your reasons which i guess tis a good one.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
Sheybi u asked me not to go nau sad so I obeyed tongue

Good to know, I'm glad you did not. Happy new year. angry

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2017
Emodeee:

na make up.
Nah, I dont think so

But even if it is, she still pretty
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2017
Awwwww tanks....you beautiful too kiss
Medunah:

See fine girl...

Your pretty, no homo thou
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

I've never in anytime called myself a celeb its you guys that call me celeb Maybe you have your reasons which i guess tis a good one.

Hahahahaha.. Medunah come see ur guy oooo.. Na una dey call am celeb... Chei...
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2017
why do u na dislike airforce like this... undecided undecided
Medunah:

Lol I pray, I never even pm seun osewa, Na airforce go cum dey my mind.....celeb ko celeb ni

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2017
Happy new year to u too
LastMumu:

Good to know, I'm glad you did not. Happy new year. angry
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Hahahahaha.. I dont even know u sef... This is d first time am seeing a name like this on nairaland in my 6years of being a member grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by rhektor(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Pinshure or Adonbilivit
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

See fine girl...
Your pretty, no homo thou
badaoyeyemi:

You should both get a room. I won't mind watching.

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

Abeg help our celeb life na... U go also enter news ooo.. Aspa him babe....
grin
Lol, no be that kind celeb I wan be ooo, celeb wey be sey Na u dey hype yourself, even upcoming bloggers sef no feature u grin........ha, him get babe ooo, pink jacket or pinkie or pixie abi wetin him dey call her sef...
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
So how did you finally get home, Airforce1? Hope those Alausa boys didn't corner you. grin

He tell you say he rich?
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 8:53am On Jan 03, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
smiley

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Tafari1(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

Hahahahaha.. I dont even know u sef... This is d first time am seeing a name like this on nairaland in my 6years of being a member grin
What's yiur problem with him?? You've been bitching around this thread since undecided
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Does owning a car make someone a celeb?

Name one big celeb without a car
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

You're right
some people register with a borrowed data but hardly come online because they're so broke that buying data s a big problem.

3 Likes

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2017
CorGier:

You should both get a room. I won't mind watching.
Go away, perv angry
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

You're right
some people register with a borrowed data but hardly come online because they're so broke that buying data s a big problem.

Hahahahaha... I see... Its good to start the new year on a good note of self confession
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Name one big celeb without a car

Ok so I'm a celeb to you right..

Oh woooow.
He just called me Celeb.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2017
Tafari1:
What's yiur problem with him?? You've been bitching around this thread since undecided

Some pple should be positioned right in the corner they belong... I hate brags
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

Hahahahaha... I see... Its good to start the new year on a good note of self confession

Meaning?
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Lol, no be that kind celeb I wan be ooo, celeb wey be sey Na u dey hype yourself, even upcoming bloggers sef no feature u grin........ha, him get babe ooo, pink jacket or pinkie or pixie abi wetin him dey call her sef...

Hahahahaha.. Hahahahahaha... Abeg take it easy bfre the babe go vex... U know na.. Celeb things grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
why do u na dislike airforce like this... undecided undecided
I don't dislike him oo, I just don't like his unnecessary show offs

Go through all his threads and see how vain he can get...
He opened a thread just to say what he won't tolerate from Nlders at the beach party,...like seriously?
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Meaning?

Have a nice day! grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2017
cool cool
Medunah:

He opened a thread just to say what he won't tolerate from Nlders at the beach party,...like seriously?
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

Hahahahaha.. Hahahahahaha... Abeg take it easy bfre the babe go vex... U know na.. Celeb things grin
Lol, wetin concern me?
Abeg, make we leave airforce talk about better things jare before he will say Na we dey treat am like celeb......

Did u go to the parry??
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Ok so I'm a celeb to you right..

Oh woooow.
He just called me Celeb.

Celebs don't mistake another thing for being called celebs, well then you are a celeb but only if you did not lie or add lies to your post
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Honestly, I don't give a fucck about you.

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Oh no honey, you didn't say it right, you're supposed to say I'm an American from USA Texas South of America in North America.....so you can really drum your Americaness into his subconscious grin
Don't worry, now that mazi Trump is in power, I'll be seeing you in Onitsha very soon kiss
erm....ok
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by zicoraads: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Mtchewwwww! Berlynn...please, bikò tag me when pictures surface. I have lotsa sturvs to do outta here.

It'll probably end up being a disappointment to the eyes undecided With all the hype and all.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Lol, wetin concern me?
Abeg, make we leave airforce talk about better things jare before he will say Na we dey treat am like celeb......

Did u go to the parry??

Nah... I didnt go.... I would have gone if I was in Lagos... Atleast to go feed my eyes... I guess u didnt go too
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Go away, perv angry

She's got you all moist, hasn't she. No need to get angry at me, we all saw the tension btw u two.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Selfie Challenge(edit And Post Your Selfie) / What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? / Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.