Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists (49282 Views)

About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by kolado(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2017
If you like commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Mskrisx(f): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Gbam! Fake pop? Y die!

Cc. Shege mafrody.
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by niggi4life(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Comments on the first page are hilarious grin grin
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Skipfr(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Funny guy
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Moblord(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2017
You can't differentiate a joke from something real. if you are truly a member of the Facebook group you'll know that guy is joking. MMM post here and there
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Rapmoney(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Nigerians! Must you react to everything? This guy is just trying to draw attention, can't you guys see?
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by anyicash(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2017
I pity that wife to be.
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by passyhansome(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2017
Okay I hope this Lady made the right decision
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by shumuel(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Sleekyshuga you'll need to scream out louder, Seun and Lalasticlala hasn't goten your message yet.
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by nonjebose(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2017
seunoni34:
You just want traffic with the MMM keyword
Don't mind the op, moderator and nairaland. Nonsense
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by free2ryhme: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2017
contactmorak:
Man who is set to marry the lady he was matched with on MMM (https://www.nairaland.com/3551239/man-proposes-lady-provided-him ), goes to Church on Jan 1st and 2nd, visits a herbalist home and threatens to kill anybody who doesn't pay him through the scheme. He wrote:

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/man-who-is-set-to-marry-lady-he-met-on.html

I hope that girl whom he wants to marry is safe
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by xcesswag(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2017
ode buruku
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Ehn ehn.....
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2017
No herbalist anything.
Empty threat.

Who herbalist help?
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by joenor(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Lolz, I'm sure the guy is a kporist!
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by pressplay411(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2017
contactmorak:
Man who is set to marry the lady he was matched with on MMM (https://www.nairaland.com/3551239/man-proposes-lady-provided-him ), goes to Church on Jan 1st and 2nd, visits a herbalist home and threatens to kill anybody who doesn't pay him through the scheme. He wrote:

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/man-who-is-set-to-marry-lady-he-met-on.html

Errr was his oracle skydiving when he donated his money to MMM?
Bros thanks for your donation, all you get is a complimentary card and if you lucky a coupon too.
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by delsboat(m): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2017
very funny!!!!!! who is going to render help with all d current news of crashed scheme. I wonder wat will happen on d deal day. I cross my finger sha...... ;Dvery funny!!!!!! who is going to render help with all d current news of crashed scheme. I wonder wat will happen on d deal day. I cross my finger sha......

1 Like

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Janetessy:
grin

They will be going about chanting

" Together we will change the world "

grin

Changing the world ko

While they are being milked my MAVRODI

grin
thats not nice to say, do they have breasts?
How were they milked?
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by oseka101(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Nairaland anti MMM forum...haba

1 Like

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2017
I hope he didn't use jazz on the lady cos this one he's so confident in his juju

1 Like

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Princedaniel: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2017
wellmax:
Fresh madness. and someone agreed to marry this one
free2ryhme:

I hope that girl whom he wants to marry is safe
AntiWailer:
I knew the girl was unfortunate.
lilkrown:
i pity the lady ehn... see wetin mmm don cause. undecided

You guys are worried about the wrong person. Do you know how they met and what attracted her in the first place?

Look, the truth is that they have the same mindset.
All MMM participants have this mindset. The difference is that they are waiting for 14th January to unleash it should MMM fail to pay.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Janetessy(f): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2017
shocked
DESNAT:
thats not nice to say, do they have breasts?
How were they milked?
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by oladele239(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2017
izzou:
grin

January 14 na a day of fastest fingers first

If you wake up by 8am to get help, e fit over you
It wont obviously be like that.
GH DEMANDS WILL BE CLOSELY REGULATED
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2017
Janetessy:
shocked
shocked
Mavrodi only milked the ladies. grin
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Silverstone6578(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2017
Op did you even read the Facebook post? He made a joke about killing people that won't pay him!! That's how rumors are spread! You write, desperate to reach FP, Seun will allow it on FP cause he hates MMM Cause has made His money from naira land while we flex in poverty! Nigerians sef! [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Okeikpu(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2017
MMM is coming bk soon
My younger sister is working wt them
She told me everything
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Oyinbo won't take his comment as joke, but to be honest, the guy lack sense and I pity women of nowadays respiration for husband.
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2017
Janetessy:
grin

They will be going about chanting

" Together we will change the world "

grin

Changing the world ko

While they are being milked my MAVRODI

grin
sup
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Redstone(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2017
That guy should go and sleep and wake up again, may be he is still in 2016 #MMM.
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by yinkslinks(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2017
And its same juju you used on this pretty lady. I wonder why such a beauty will agree for a mooonster like you shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 / Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.