Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS (4093 Views)

N15 Billion Almajiri Schools Abandoned In Ruins / Ruins Of Jacob Obande's Official Car Spotted In Otukpo (Photos) / Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2017
All this inter-state/ethnic bashing self undecided
Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by superstar1(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2017
You are now wondering why they always run away from their dilapidated region?

Anyone staying in that region does not need to go to hell again because they are already living in one.

3 Likes

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by ImperialYoruba: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by ImperialYoruba: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Go ahead mahn! Easy. grin
Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Go ahead mahn! Easy. grin

Thanks wink
Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by Eastactivist: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3550218/children-turning-into-prostitutes-suffering

This thread must have decimated and fatally dealt some daunting blows to the afonjas... cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by midol: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Eastactivist:
https://www.nairaland.com/3550218/children-turning-into-prostitutes-suffering

This thread must have decimated and fatally dealt some daunting blows to the afonjas... cheesy

We are angry about that thread, where we yorubas were seriously dealt with.
Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by Eastactivist: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2017
midol:

We are angry about that thread, where we yorubas were seriously dealt with.

LOL. We know that's why you have to console your brothers and move on already. Before the hunger increases bc of wasted use of reserved energy. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by Africonji: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2017
You pipo should stop misrepresenting facts. Abia state under OVI has witnessed more infrastructural renewal than any SouthEast states, if you remember that the state has been neglected for several years by past governors. No other state in the SouthEast is developing better than Abia. No amount of twisting facts will change that. We don't shout about flyovers or erosions, we get straight to work. Too many projects you cannot count have already been commissioned and more are still happening and will soon be due for commissioning. 2017 is the year of consolidation for Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu (PhD.). cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9T2LMCyg8

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2017
Lol that free globe really pain afonjas kai early new year decimation cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by Leopardd(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
You were decimated and u resorted to this, shameful.

2 Likes

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by computerwiz2: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

after viewing this video, i can safely conclude that abia state is the worst state in nigeria. i am yet to see any development in that state. the state has lost it completely. i spit on Igbos in that state.

5 Likes

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by Africonji: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2017
computerwiz2:

after viewing this video, i can safely conclude that abia state is the worst state in nigeria. i am yet to see any development in that state. the state has lost it completely.

Chino, it's a new year. Don't start because you will regret your life for the rest of the year. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by computerwiz2: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2017
Africonji:

Chino, it's a new year. Don't start because you will regret your life for the rest of the year. Mark my words.

who is chino? what is wrong with these people?
Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by BabaRamota1980: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2017
You have seen pictures of Lagos when it was devoid of Ibos. You have also seen pictures of it when Ibos escaping hardships in East were accepted in as refugees. The difference is Ibos turned Lagos to a dirty and filthy city.

If you watch this video you should never wonder where all the filth and dirt in Lagos came from and who brought them. The moment Ibos step feet in your town, it begins a steady deterioration. My God, look at the city and State they trump as the best in East.
Videos dont lie!

2 Likes

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by nonsobaba: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2017
I totally agree with u. Abia is a cursed state. From OUK to T.A. Orji to Ikpeazu, that state has been the only point of weakness whenever we Igbos want to flaunt our giant strides. Once u enter the state from neighbouring states, ur nostrils are assaulted by very putrid smells as if the terrible roads are not enough punishment. Civil servants there are dying gradually with 7 months unpaid salaries while pensioners are committing suicide with 15 months unpaid pensions. To say that Abia is a failed state is an understatement. That state is satan's playground.

4 Likes

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by computerwiz2: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
You have seen pictures of Lagos when it was devoid of Ibos. You have also seen pictures of it when Ibos escaping hardships in East were accepted in as refugees. The difference is Ibos turned Lagos to a dirty and filthy city.

If you watch this video you should never wonder where all the filth and dirt in Lagos came from and who brought them. The moment Ibos step feet in your town, it begins a steady deterioration. My God, look at the city and State they trump as the best in East.
Videos dont lie!

the earlier we send igbos out of lagos the best for us. they are now planting their kings all over our region in the name of igbo kings, little did our elders know the political implication of this acts.

2 Likes

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by Deathslater: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2017
nonsobaba:
I totally agree with u. Abia is a cursed state. From OUK to T.A. Orji to Ikpeazu, that state has been the only point of weakness whenever we Igbos want to flaunt our giant strides. Once u enter the state from neighbouring states, ur nostrils are assaulted by very putrid smells as if the terrible roads are not enough punishment. Civil servants there are dying gradually with 7 months unpaid salaries while pensioners are committing suicide with 15 months unpaid pensions. To say that Abia is a failed state is an understatement. That state is satan's playground.
You are a fool, bastard afonja sellout.

1 Like

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by Africonji: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2017
nonsobaba:

FreeGlobe you are a COWARD!!!!!!! I don't want to start with you this 2017, you will regret your life if I do. Mark my words. You know I don't bluff.

3 Likes

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by Africonji: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2017
computerwiz2:

who is chino? what is wrong with these people?

angry

2 Likes

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by nonsobaba: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Africonji:

FreeGlobe you are a COWARD!!!!!!! I don't want to start with you this 2017, you will regret your life if I do. Mark my words. You know I don't bluff.
LOL. U must be seeing freeglobe in ur nightmares but watch it so that more nuts don't get loose upstairs. I know that it puts me in an awkward position as an Igbo to talk ill of an Igbo state in a tribal forum like this, but Abia state is drifting farther and farther away from redemption and unless patriotic igbos speak out, that state may be put on auction in a few years.

1 Like

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by ImperialYoruba: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2017
computerwiz2:

the earlier we send igbos out of lagos the best for us. they are now planting their kings all over our region in the name of igbo kings, little did our elders know the political implication of this acts.

Do you see what Deji has done. There is ban on anything that look like or smell like an Eze.

1 Like

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by Africonji: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2017
nonsobaba:
LOL. U must be seeing freeglobe in ur nightmares but watch it so that more nuts don't get loose upstairs. I know that it puts me in an awkward position as an Igbo to talk ill of an Igbo state in a tribal forum like this, but Abia state is drifting farther and farther away from redemption and unless patriotic igbos speak out, that state may be put on auction in a few years.

Gettaway you shameless liar, you are the one. I have busted you before. You are just angry because i told you your master will not return for second term. Since you are very concerns about your propaganda job, tell him to go and make peace with Okwute or else he is finished politically, mark my words. Who is he in politics before Okwute brought him from nowhere now he is behaving like a drunkard. Go back and tell him what I said if he wants to remain in that position that is sweeting him. The person that God used to make him can also unmake him. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by computerwiz2: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Do you see what Deji has done. There is ban on anything that look like or smell like an Eze.

igbos are nuisances and troublemakers. i like what deji is doing in akure. igbos are stubborn fellas. other yoruba leaders should emulate deji. infact we need to drop this sophistication that our leaders are known for. let us get igbos out. now they are insulting us because we are liberal and they do alot of things we dare not do in their own region. wtf

1 Like

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by nonsobaba: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2017
Africonji:

Gettaway you shameless liar, you are the one. I have busted you before. You are just angry because i told you your master will not return for second term. Since you are very concerns about your propaganda job, tell him to go and make peace with Okwute or else he is finished politically, mark my words. Who is he in politics before Okwute brought him from nowhere now he is behaving like a drunkard. Go back and tell him what I said if he wants to remain in that position that is sweeting him. The person that God used to make him can also unmake him. Mark my words.
All this gibberish doesn't address the painful fact that Abia is a cursed state that may soon be put up for sale.

1 Like

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonsobaba:
All this gibberish doesn't address the painful fact that Abia is a cursed state that may soon be put up for sale.
aren't you and your ilks tired of posting old pictures of dilapidated roads and refuse dumps purportedly to be found in aba,all in the name of some cheap propaganda? bro grow up and get a live.

1 Like

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonsobaba:
aren't you and your ilks tired of posting old pictures of dilapidated roads and refuse dumps purportedly to be found in aba,all in the name of some cheap propaganda? bro grow up and get a life.Being an "adult" its not just a figure of speech, its a paradigm.

1 Like

Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by Bluezy13(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Africonji:
You pipo should stop misrepresenting facts. Abia state under OVI has witnessed more infrastructural renewal than any SouthEast states, if you remember that the state has been neglected for several years by past governors. No other state in the SouthEast is developing better than Abia. No amount of twisting facts will change that. We don't shout about flyovers or erosions, we get straight to work. Too many projects you cannot count have already been commissioned and more are still happening and will soon be due for commissioning. 2017 is the year of consolidation for Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu (PhD.). cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9T2LMCyg8

The good person behind this moniker is blind
Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by mcb60(m): 1:05am On Jan 04, 2017
AlertJam Alert! McBaz on his debut track features El brizzle to
team up and drop a 21st century gbedu for your ears, prepare
your headphones as McBaz dishes out a unique tune with El
brizzle's epic flows
Production credit : Shinoheinstein
Download , enjoy and share.
https://sites.google.com/site/officialmcbaz/ibadi-yen-mcbaz-x-l-brizzle
Re: ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) / OGONI Memorandum Of Converting Oyibo To Obigbo / Twitter Suspension And What It Means For Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.