Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th (3138 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th by Mrop(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Popular media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, who
is the controversial daughter of former governor
of Oyo State, Victor Omololu Olunloyo, has
taken to her Instagram page to expose a young
man who sent her a nude photo.

Below is how she posted it on social media

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/everyone-is-trying-to-reach-my-psy-kemi.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th by Mrop(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th by lovat(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2017
If the boy can find Kemi sex appealing then he can have sex with mannequin
Re: Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th by lovat(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2017
Some guys are so useless that the word USELESS is too mild to be used for them
Re: Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th by Kellibae(f): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th by ClassCaptain(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2017
Everyday in Church, I add More money to the offering to thank God I never had a mother like this and also plead with God never to give me a wife, sister or daughter that would end up this way..

At 52 , no child, no husband , Hardly any known friends ,

Just hnn and rants...

Kemi, I pray wherever they have hang your picture on a banana tree , u are delivered very soon by Gods grace

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th by eboiga(f): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2017
That below the abdomen wey don fold,get layers upon layers

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th by chicoMX(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2017
"The electrifying tongue part actually made me wet"...Iya that place must be very Rusty and all it needs is a little greasing. Your intimacy gadgets will only remain intimacy gadgets..Adams you get mind, I can't imagine the effort required to resuscitate that spot
Re: Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
ClassCaptain:
Everyday in Church, I add More money to the offering to thank God I never had a mother like this and also plead with God never to give me a wife, sister or daughter that would end up this way..

At 52 , no child, no husband , Hardly any known friends ,

Just hnn and rants...

Kemi, I pray wherever they have hang your picture on a banana tree , u are delivered very soon by Gods grace
AMEN!!!!
Re: Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th by WebSurfer(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
When would people start praticalizing how to respect theirselves ?
Re: Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
WebSurfer:
When would people start praticalizing how to respect theirselves ?
I tire
Re: Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
lovat:
If the boy can find Kemi sex appealing then he can have sex with mannequin
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You are wicked

(1) (Reply)

Simi Pregnant With Falz Baby? Falz Reply Will Shock You / BBNaija's Khloe Dances In Bikini As She Hangs Out In Dubai (Photos) / Bbnaija Mercy Eke Set To Storm Benin For Ciroc Tour (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.