Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ (62966 Views)

Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by missyadorable(f): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2017
ogunsj:
are you jealous a physically challenged person got a good man for a husband, while you who is only mentally challenged ( based on your comments) is still single, sampling different forms of dicks. nonsense.

Lol...Happily married with a 7 months old son.
Sorry for you!
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by OKorowanta: 8:18am On Jan 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
The respect I have for this guy is deep, he is a better man than most men including me when it comes to a great heart. He is my Hero for an hour.

Hero for an hour is derogatory.
Wen Mario Gomez said Okocha is his hero,did he say for a day?
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by duchessxino(f): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2017
Wow....constance, we attended the same secondary school and I just got to know now that we went to same university too. She was a nice girl then in Idia College and always cheerful
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by pussyAvenger: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2017
midehi2:
Eeyaah!
true love knows no bound

God Bless your marriage
the last pic tho.
.the guy need gym biko
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by pussyAvenger: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Its only a MAN that can do this..

God bless your Union.
jeez....see naija babe wey dy talk true.

My prick just stand for u
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by 1miccza: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
The respect I have for this guy is deep, he is a better man than most men including me when it comes to a great heart. He is my Hero for an hour.

You are so so right
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
If you love your girl carry on. This is 21st century where your choice today makes or mar you. My parents don't need to tell me whom I'm to marry because I'm an adult and i can make decisions that will make or mar me.

Open a thread and explain better so that you can get more advice.

I do love my girl but what about the spiritual angle to it..... Or do u think those pastors and alfas could be lieing... The funny thing is that the prophesies are similar ..
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by lovat(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

I do love my girl but what about the spiritual angle to it..... Or do u think those pastors and alfas could be lieing... The funny thing is that the prophesies are similar ..
They knew your mum came with a problem so they needed to tell her what she wants to hear. If they told her something different she will not come back there and she ll look for someone to tell her what she wants to hear.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by famosh: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2017
samsam2019:
For a scumbag that I am this story almost left me in tears cry
My brother, you're a scumbag indeed!

1 Like

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2017
idupaul:
Give her back her legs tommorow and she will say she loves another man
grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2017
ArabMopol:
even (ngworo )crippled is making choice, she want hairless , slim husband.... hmmmmm I go comments later
I tire oo
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Arrow24:
so being an Igbo person is a disability?

No mind dat monkey. As if them better pass us
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2017
CRAPHA96:
but u can marry a man on private jet.....

Gold DIGGER grin
gold digger grin grin grin
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2017
olasamuel006:
I hope the babe keep working and not losing non someday,I saw lazy mentality in the guy which made him marry her.....he's not work but the girl does....he's probably attracted to something more
He lost his job
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Austin234(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2017
Love is the language that even the deaf and the blind understands. Speak it to anybody that come across ur way for a better world. May God bless ur marriage, Amen
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by mabeni(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
May we Never See another Ambulance on this thread again
you are wicked
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by tompat86(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2017
prettythicksme:
wow wow wow wow wow wow nice one

u b ambulance ni?

1 Like

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

HEY MAN....easy on the lady,u dont need to insult her to buttress your point,thats totally not the way u address a woman.....just because she agrees to marry me despite my mum stands on igbo...

yes,my mum doest know how blessed i am to be dating an igbo lady,damn this babe can cook,i am yoruba but forget shes my fiancee she can cook for Aso rock on a ver low budget....

full igbo? shes from imo state,how full igbo can she be again na?
imo?? she is my sister.. . Tell her dat her brother from nairaland sent his regard... Thanks
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Menzy86(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
May we Never See another Ambulance on this thread again
U r a very VERY funny person. Jeeze I will be laughing all day each time I remember this comment. So ingenious! Hahaha
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by lovat(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2017
Menzy86:
U r a very VERY funny person. Jeeze I will be laughing all day each time I remember this comment. So ingenious! Hahaha
laughter is good for the soul
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by karleone(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Its only a MAN that can do this..

God bless your Union.

From the depth of your heart, if a man on a wheelchair ask you out, will you accept his proposal??

Please, think before you give your reply.
And ensure you reply me.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Duru009(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2017
Dats a real man... ....
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=52932205][/quote]

da fūcks my own with u.
u ain't got taste, obviously.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Denko2721987(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2017
Mayflowa:

Glad you know them. Find them please for me. I want to deliver laundry machine to them.

ah.. I've never had any contact with them before ooo.. Dont have any idea where they might be at the moment. Am presently in Delta state.. If his name or that of his wife is on that article, u can search them up and contact them via facebook..
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Heshei: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2017
Constance is indeed a motivation anytime I see her in the canteen manuevering her way to the table.

Ladies, may God bless you with that man that will see a message in what the world as a mess in your life.

I celebrate that guys faith.

He does it like a Job.

He is the one indeed sent for her.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by emoch(m): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2017
Let’s talk entrepreneurship - Learn the same skills that fetched me over 4 million naira in one year doing video editing on Fiverr. Whatsapp 08181311560 or visit www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com

See thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3536375/learn-same-skills-fetched-me

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by buffalowings: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2017
Lovat is on fire on this thread
Funny replies. cheesy
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by buffalowings: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2017
All these funny monikers.

Pussyavenger

What is this cheesy
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by lovat(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2017
buffalowings:
Lo.vat is on fire on this thread
Funny replies. cheesy
I was in my mettle that day
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by uzodimma4sunnex: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2017
Lol dat constance Lady shld go n sit down. i knw Ladies generally assuming she is not disabled she wld not agree to marry d guy bt cos she is lame she has easily agreed. girls ehn! tufiakwa
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Arrow24: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

According to my mum who thinks the only perfect beings in this world are yorubas.....no offence to my ibo folks,i didnt mean to insult u guys,just related my situation to this very one..
sorry if u feel offended,meant no harm
okay ...no p ah get,but you can still explain things to her
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Drdreluv: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
prettythicksme:
I can't bros
no condition is permanent sister God forbid what if something happened after marriage uko will u leave d guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / In Search Of Long Lost Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.