Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies (18175 Views)

Are Tall Ladies Sexier Than Short Ladies? Why Do Nigerian Men Like Tall Ladies / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Different strokes for different folks, what is your opinion about tall ladies? Do you see them sexy or not? Or do you see them as a threat (short guy's )
Let's share views on this
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by martyns303(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Define tall...
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
5. 8 feet and above is tall undecided
martyns303:
Define tall...

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
they are human beings

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by kibra4u(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
They are dip down below wink

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
What about them?
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by firstking01(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
A turn offs for me.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Fernandowski(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
they are nice but mustn't be too tall

5'10 is okay

#basketball player
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Histrings08(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Tall girls are tall for their head...

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
tall girls are cool...but not those tall ones wit pancake yansh sha

6 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by majorbravo: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
I don't seem to find a lot of tall ladies interested in tall men. Most times they think we(tall guys) are too proud even before we have had an opportunity to speak. I like them tall, but the shorter girls appear to like me more. Is there something we are doing wrong?

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Olasco93: 12:40am On Jan 28, 2017
Who has height really helped in a relationship rather than common sense...
What is the essence of being tall and yet you can't cook a sumptuous Egusi soup and pounded yam for me to enjoy and see you as an Asset to invest in rather you always make me buy extras; extra yards of ankara, extra expenses, extra stretch to kiss... Mbanu, that's wrong investment for me sister.
I still prefare those Short and sensible Obiangellis than Tall and senxlex mofos.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by pennytrate: 12:56am On Jan 28, 2017
♣ • → she must be tall enough•
To see the future• ™
°°

6 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 3:09am On Jan 28, 2017
majorbravo:
I don't seem to find a lot of tall ladies interested in tall men. Most times they think we(tall guys) are too proud even before we have had an opportunity to speak. I like them tall, but the shorter girls appear to like me more. Is there something we are doing wrong?

Lol maybe different strokes for different folks... I can't date a short guy nah... It won't work it'll be weird....

Tall girls like tall guys.. That's my take

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 3:12am On Jan 28, 2017
Olasco93:
What is the essence of being tall and yet you can't cook a sumptuous Egusi soup and pounded yam for me to enjoy and see you as an Asset to invest in rather you always make me buy extras; extra yards of ankara, extra expenses, extra stretch to kiss... Mbanu, that's wrong investment for me sister.
I still prefare those Short and sensible Obiangellis than Tall and senxlex mofos.

I put it to you that tall girls are more hardworking and industrious than the short folks....

Mind your words " tall girls aint senseless"... You typing that trash makes you senseless

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Kingsley1000(m): 5:59am On Jan 28, 2017
average height is bae ......5.8ft

op how tall are you
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by adegeye38(m): 7:17am On Jan 28, 2017
attractive
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2017
5.8ft is not average nah...
Kingsley1000:
average height is bae ......5.8ft

op how tall are you

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Kingsley1000(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2017
Jodha:
5.8ft is not average nah...
are u shorter than that
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by harriet412(f): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2017
firstking01:
A turn offs for me.

Turn off??. Lol, are u short?

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by NemzySeries(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2017
Olasco93:
honestly, nobody is understanding u

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by NemzySeries(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2017
im not not short but i like tall gals mehn, av always told my parents and pray for a taller lady bkos d're sweet and easy to coordinate especially wen u d guy respects ursef....infact dating a taller lady is like driving a truck (trailer) and it gives me 1 kind unxplainable feeling and on d orda hand once pple see a tall lady dey wanna kw or see d guy coordinating her package

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2017
I'm 5.8ft tall... But I think I'm now 5.9ft tall
Kingsley1000:
are u shorter than that
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2017
NemzySeries:
im not not short but i like tall gals mehn, av always told my parents and pray for a taller lady bkos d're sweet and easy to coordinate especially wen u d guy respects ursef....infact dating a taller lady is like driving a truck (trailer) and it gives me 1 kind unxplainable feeling and on d orda hand once pple see a tall lady dey wanna kw or see d guy coordinating her package

Your head dey der

6 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2017
I'm tall yeah.. But my girl is short it makes no difference.. I love my girl extra prolific.. She gat brain, good shape, beautiful.. Smart working too.. My parents weren't tall self.. But we the children are fccking tall.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Fernandowski(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2017
Jodha:
I'm 5.8ft tall... But I think I'm now 5.9ft tall
lolzzz

who dash u one inch??

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
I don't even know my height grin but I know I'm short cool and I feel good about it. I didn't create myself. grin
Over to the subject matter...personally, I love Shorty's. Not the dwarfish stocky ones ooo.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
tall and slim girls rock, u cn enjoy ur fk wit al styles wit dem. lolz

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by firstking01(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
harriet412:

Turn off??. Lol, are u short?
I'm on the average spree.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Tompeters(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sexy and so attractive especially wen they're slim and beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck / This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney / My Ex Girlfriend Ignores Me - What You Need To Do To Change This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.