Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Before Its Too Late..advise To Every Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Its Too Late..advise To Every Woman (430 Views)

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before Its Too Late..advise To Every Woman by Hector09(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pls pardon me for any grammatical plunder....,when ur man tells u that he is not planing on having kids or getting marriad any time soon as he is still sorting out his life...he tells u he wants to ve his second degree, a proper house & a bigger car...u being a woman sit there smiling with just a birth certificate thinking u we be the wife? With the little he has u ask for brazilian hair &and designer bags, shoes etc.. he goes to work & goes straight to class..he leaves u in pyjamas & when he return he also finds u in the same pyjamas..while he studies u watch zee world, telemundo..he comes back home to find potato chips and chicken in the microwave everyday, the only serious conversation u ve with him is abt the type of food stuff u guys need, the only real skill u ve is taking selfies &updating ur fb & instagram..no plans of making ur own life better, yes u re pretty no doubt abt that..do u realise something u re nt doing u re nt doing anything that a maid can nt do he's gonna finish skul & first thing he gonna do is to replace his maid being u..thats when we gonna hear words like i was with him when he has nothing, now that he is successful he thinks that am nothing..the bitter truth is that no man want to ve a liability as a wife so sort urself out because some girls dnt knw the difference betwen a liability & an asset...thanx and happy new yr to all of u

(1) (Reply)

Will January 14 Determines February 14? / Am I Welcome Here? "Am New Here". / Reason Why Girls Love The Bad Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.