Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Does Freight And Haulage Permit Mean? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Does Freight And Haulage Permit Mean? (886 Views)

Lagos State License Number Plate Codes & What They Mean / 3 Facts About Vehicle Window Tint Permit In Nigeria / Lagos Number Plate Abbreviations & What They Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Freight And Haulage Permit Mean? by toludadon(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
I work as a sales rep and drive a pickup van, precisely mistsubishi L200 . Last year I was stopped on numerous occasions by those revenue people asking me for Freight and haulage sticker which I believe shouldn't be because I don't do freight or haulage, all I do is sales which I have supply permit or hawking permit for as applicable.
And on the supply permit, they write that 1 should cover you throughout Nigeria, but this isn't always so especially in Delta and Rivers as all local govts demand that you have theirs.
Delta state too towards the end of last year started asking for permit for painting and coding of all vehicles with commercial plate numbers ie, you either paint your vehicle delta commercial color or get a permit of exemption.
Pls I need enlightenment on this

(1) (Reply)

First Nigerian Made Limousine Car - Engr Chuks Makes History (see PHOTOS) / can you identify the names of these cars? / (photo) Who Can Explain Insect Inside Car Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.