Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler (83907 Views)

Life Of A Naija Hustler ; Lemonade Or Agbalumo, Just Make Juice. / Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl Part 2 / The Tears Of An Hustler Based On True Life Story (my Experience In Lagos)by JAYB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2017
The search for the air hostess began. A lot of passengers were already alighting from the plane. I ran towards the cockpit section to find out if I could see the air hostess. I

“What is even her name?” I thought to myself. That was when I realized I didn’t even know the name of the person I gave our goods to hold. I saw another air hostess packing her belongings to move out of the plane.

“Excuse me Ma” I called out on her.

“How may I help you?” she asked

“Please I am looking for your colleague. She is in possession of something important that belongs to me” I said while still looking around to know if I could see her around.

“She has left the plane as soon as we landed” She replied with a smile.

“How come she landed and left without me seeing her?” I asked myself again. I ran back to where my guys were and requested them for us to get down the plane and move over to the point of entry. We quickly collected our bags and rushed down with full speed down the point of entry of the Airport.

“Keep looking around” I told wind and Myles.

“We have to go separate ways and look for her. We will use here as our rendezvous point” Myles suggested as we all bought the idea and dashed off to look for her. The search was real and the blood pressure kept rising. We were careful not to create suspicion or alert any of the security agencies. The search continued for a while till we almost gave up. We all came back to the rendezvous point without having a glimpse of who we searched for.

“We are dead” Myles said with fear written all over him. I quickly stood up and walked towards the checkpoint in a slow manner, and made sure I avoided all eye contacts with all uniformed officers at the airport.

“That is her!” I whispered to myself repeatedly. I tried to run towards her, but saw that she was talking with a uniformed personnel. I relaxed behind a wall and waited for her to be true. Luckily, she walked past me and I immediately grabbed her hands.

“Where have you been?” She asked me looking surprised

“We have been looking for you” I replied anxiously.

“Oh shitt” She muttered and asked me to follow her alongside my other friends. “It will be difficult to get that thing past the scanner. I will find a way to do it.” She said

“So how possible will it be?” Wind asked

“Just calm down and act along” She said. We followed her to where there was an open space and she asked us to wait there. She relaxed while we waited for her. She went straight to where the former officer she spoke to was seated, and whispered something into his ear. I watched closely alongside Wind and Myles.

“Can you trust her?” Myles asked

“I don’t know, but we have no option” I responded.

Suddenly, the officer stood up and walked gently towards our direction with his gaze fixed on us.

“What is happening?” Wind asked as he saw the officer coming towards us. The man brought out a walkie talkie and spoke some words into it as he kept approaching our distance.

“We have to run Bro” Wind said

“Don’t!” I exclaimed. I knew I had to follow my instincts in this situation. Since we were clean, there was nothing to fear about. Out the blues, other officers joined him as they approached us.

They shouted something repeatedly but we couldn’t understand what they were saying. The alarm bell was ringing in the airport as other passerby’s ran away from our location.

“I don’t understand” I kept on shouting. They finally surrounded us with our hands on our heads, and their guns pointing towards us.

They quickly rounded us up and handcuffed us before we could say anything. They took us a near-by room and sat us down inside with our luggage. They immediately took us into a room and stripped us naked. We were taken individually to go inside a machine and was locked inside for about some minutes. When I came out, I saw the controller make some negative head movement to another officer. They took out our luggage one by one and searched it properly. The search continued till they made another negative head sign to the officer in charge.

“Onde estão seus vistos” The officer asked us.

We looked at each other confused with nothing to answer, before Wind said “We don’t understand the language sir.”

“I meant where are your Visas” He asked this time with an angry face. We quickly rushed deep into our bags and brought out the visas from where they were hidden and handed it over to the man. They took it under a light and inspected it carefully.

“Someone told us you had drugs with you, where are they?” He asked again.

“Drugs?” I asked surprised with my mouth wide apart.

“Yes” The officer responded while nodding his head up and down.

“Maybe she mistook drugs to my inhaler that I use. I am asthmatic” Mylestone said with a fragile look.

“Let me see” The man ordered. He passed the inhaler to the officer and he inspected every bit of it before her returned it back to him. They took all our belongings and inspected every one of them critically.

“Who are you coming to see in Brazil?” the officer chipped in again.

“Our relatives” Wind replied”

“Business or for vacation?”

“I think is just for vacation and in few days time, we will be leaving the beautiful country” I replied with a smile.

“Pack up and have a wonderful stay” The officer said before leaving as we continued to pack up our belongings. We finished packing and made way to the check station.

“Deixa eles irem” [Let them go] One of the uniformed men instructed an airport official that wanted to start the clearance process all over again. We quickly passed the checkpoint as our search for the airhostess continued.

“Did she sell us out?” Wind asked

“I think she has a plan” Mylestone responded.

“Hello” One of the taxi drivers held my name on his board and ordered me to come over his direction.

“You know me?” I asked

“Someone gave me something to keep for you. Can we get going now?” He asked

“Wind! Myles!” I exclaimed “We are safe” I shouted on to them.

We hurriedly entered into the taxi and he handed over a bag to me. I opened it out of excitement.

“What is there?” Mylestone asked. I kept mute with nothing to say at all.

“Talk to us Bro” Wind shouted.

“Where is she?” I asked the Taxi driver

“She handed it and left immediately” The driver replied.

“What is inside bro” Wind shouted on top of his voice and he dragged the bag from my hands.

He immediately opened it

“Oh My God!”

To Be Continued!

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2017
The story is about to get started!!!

Check-up the next update here!!!

http://topwritersden.com/diary-of-a-heartbroken-hustler-2/22/ angry
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by aprilwise(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Am with u to the end of this story.
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by smartkester(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice one. Let it keep rolling
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Gafano(m): 3:20am On Mar 14, 2017
choi...this story line kept me busy till dis extent, can't wait to get update ooooo
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
“What is inside bro” Wind shouted on top of his voice and he dragged the bag from my hands.

He immediately opened it

“Oh My God!”

I look at Mylestone with a smile as he was already shaking like a wet chicken. He looked back at me confused. It was till Wind gave out a loud laughter that he caught the idea that we were just pulling his legs.

“It is there bro” Wind shouted inside the taxi

“You serious?” Myles asked

“We are made!” He shouted loudly while thumping his fist in the air. He immediately hugged me and likewise wind. The laughter and celebrations continued till the Cab man asked us where we were going to make the delivery.

“Campos road” I replied as the driver quickly steered his steering and made way to our destination.

The drugs were duly delivered and payments were wired. We had a good time in Brazil as we toured round Sao Paulo and Jainero. I have always wanted to feel the warmth and body of Brazilian girls like we always saw in movies and it was exactly how I pictured it. Moving from a night club to another club with the shortest possible time, I had something with as much Brazilian girls I could. I felt I was on top of the game till I saw Wind and even Mylestone with their own score cards.

“Mylestone!” I yelled as I caught him one night digging a local babe behind the back of a car in a night club! He looked at me with his eyes filled with so much energy and excitement.

“Don’t disturb him bro” Wind reminded. We waited for Myles to be through before we bundled ourselves to our hotel rooms.

“I love here Bro” Myles confessed. We all went into deep laughter. Separate rooms and separate girls was all we had for the night as we prepared ourselves for the journey tomorrow.

“I will be back again” I overheard Myles telling the girl that slept with him throughout the night.

“You sure you will be back?” I intercepted their discussion. He pushed me out as we took our bags and made way to the Sao Paulo airport.

We found our way to the airport and booked the flight. We waved goodbye to our hosts as we boarded our plane back to Nigeria.

“Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Ms Mariam and I am your chief flight attendant. On behalf of my other captain and the entire crew, welcome abroad Emirates Airline. We will be having a non stop flight to Johannesburg before we continue to Nigeria.

Our time flight is shown on the screen above and we will be flying at a very high altitude with a higher speed. At this time, make sure your seat backs and the tray tables are in their full upright position and that your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, your portable electronic devices must be set to ‘airplane’ mode until an announcement is made upon arrival. Thank you” That was the voice of the pilot before we commenced our journey.

I was so excited that I wished I could jump out of the plane and fly down to Nigeria within the shortest possible period. I kept on dreaming of various things while we were on air.

“You remember that house I tell you about?” Wind asked me

“Yea” I replied with a smile.

“I dey go price am immediately” Wind replied with a smile. I immediately turned and saw Myles having a chat with a classy black lady on the plane. He was so engrossed in his discussion with the lady that I had to come close to pay good attention to what he was telling the girl.

“In a few hours, I will be a rich man. Would you love to date me now?” That was exactly what I heard Myles say to the girl. She smiled and blushed at the same time. Well, it wasn’t my business as I continued to anticipate the good life that would come afterwards our little adventure.

“Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggages are stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you.”

“We are home brother” I whispered to Wind

“We are home” He responded back with a smile.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Murutala Muhammed Airport. Local time is 7pm and the temperature is 25 degrees Celsius. On behalf of Emirates Airline and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you board again in the near future. Have a nice evening!”

We quickly packed our baggage and descended for clearance into the airport hall and finally found our way into a cab.

“Which hotel?” Myles asked

“Quilox is the name” Wind responded as I smiled back at the both of them. We quickly found a cab that would transport us straight down to the hotel at the Island.

“Goodevening Sirs, how may I be of help” The receptionist asked.

“Room for three” I responded back.

She quickly drafted out the receipt before handing it over to us.

“How much?” I asked

“Two-hundred thousand Naira” She replied.

I quickly counted the money and handed it over to her. We packed our luggage and went up the building into our separate rooms.

“Good evening Ma” I spoke into the phone

“How was it?” Madam Grace asked

“Delivery was cleared” I replied.

“Congratulations!” She responded “I will see all of you tomorrow”.

The night seemed so long. Every minute was like an hour. I couldn’t sleep as I turned from the side of the bed to another. I watched and looked at the clock as it ticked and kept ticking. I stood up and walked round the full air-conditioned room with drinks all over the room. I had lost appetite of anything. All I wanted for just to see the break of dawn and get my own share of hardwork.

*****Phone Rings****

I quickly stood up and realized that it was already past 10 o’clock in the morning. I picked up the call without looking at who called.

“Good morning” I greeted

“You and the other guys should meet me by 2 o’clock at the Meridan hotel” She said to me.

“Okay ma!” I responded and ended the call before going to alert the other guys. I entered their rooms and still found them so asleep.

“Wake up” I shouted at them. Sluggishly and slowly they turned and romanced their various pillows.

“What is the time?” Wind asked while rolling all over the bed

“Welcome to Brazil” I joked. They both woke up with a loud laugh.

“Madam said we should meet her by 2. So we have to prepare” I said to them.

“Hope she is with the money?” Myles asked jokingly as everyone laughed so hard.

We ordered for our breakfast and within few minutes, it was delivered right to us. We ate, had our shower, packed our bags before we finally checked out of the hotel.

“Hope to see you guys back again” The receptionist said before I handed her some dollar bills for good services.

*****At Meridan Hotel******

We waited patiently for Madam Grace where she asked us to wait. The silence was killing and everyone was anxious. We barely talked to each other as everyone of us was anxious to know exactly what would become of the meeting we want to have with Madam Grace.

“Good morning guys” Madam Grace greeted when she finally came to meet us.

“Let’s meet upstairs guys” She said as she moved quickly and we followed her almost immediately. When we finally settled in the room, she immediately gave us a form to fill and she collected it after we were through.

She opened up her laptop as we waited patiently.

“In the next few minutes, you will all receive alerts to the tune of 2 million Naira each.” She said. She had barely finished the statement, when my phone beeped silently. I needed not an Angel to tell me it was the sound of money. I couldn’t wait for her to be through with her long and boring speech, so as to go out and do what I love doing best with money. She continued with her speech, till something spoilt our joy.

“After your next trip, you will receive 15 million Naira each for delivery”

“15 million?” I echoed back

“Yes!” she responded firmly with a smile.

“Where is the destination?” Myles asked

“Indonesia” Madam Grace replied with a smile.

“I can’t Ma” I said before Myles agreed with my opinion.

“I don’t think I would do such Ma” Wind added. “Thanks for this one, and it is goodbye from me” He said.

The countenance in her face changed immediately as she stared at us with a very wicked look.

“You shouldn’t be scared of anything, I have made plans and everything is under control…” She added.

“I can’t do that Ma” I interrupted her speech. “They execute drug dealers and we have no chance of survival. It is a suicide mission and I can’t risk my life for 15 Million Naira” I said with fierce anger.

“I am also sorry Ma, I can’t also” Myles chipped in alongside Wind as we all stood up and left.

“She should go fvck herself with her 15 Million Naira” I barked as we made way out of that hotel. We had barely walked a reasonable distance when my phone vibrated and it was message for Madam Grace which read

“Never bite the finger that fed you. You must deliver this drug for me at all cost”

“Fvck off Ma” I texted back.

I continued my discussion with the guys on our way.

“Alright guys, we will meet tomorrow evening” I said

“You will communicate us the location na” Wind asked

“For sure” I said as I quickly boarded a cab and zoomed off to my house.

I got home and opened my laptop to surf the internet as usual. I opened up my facebook profile and to my surprise, I saw RIP on her wall.

“Holy Jesus” I murmured.

I stared at my laptop screen with my mouth agape as tears trickled down slowly from my eyes.

I wanted to ask myself what happened and how it happened, but I quickly remembered how it actually happened before my trip to Brazil.

To Be Continued…

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
http://topwritersden.com/diary-of-a-heartbroken-hustler-2/23/

What lies ahead for them?

nobody knows!!! angry
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by smartkester(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
cool cool cool..still on track
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by waluga(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
another gbeges
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by gbzed(m): 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Quilox is not an hotel its a club

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by dammyd46(m): 12:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Great story...had to stay up late to read it...following like your shadow
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by waluga(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2017
gbzed:

wehdohnsir!!! but its a fictional story, who cares whether its a club or hotel or brothel.....ALakada

Biafrabushboy...ride on with ur keke rolls royce....abi that dat one too no dey

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2017
gbzed:

Every lagosian knows that na.. Lol.

Had to just use a name...

Thanks tho.
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Updates coming
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by xaviercasmir(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2017
Waiting already
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by WaterDrunkard: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2017
Patiently waiting cool
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by omobs(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
nice one,abeg come update o
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by smartkester(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
waluga:

wehdohnsir!!! but its a fictional story, who cares whether its a club or hotel or brothel.....ALakada

thanks bro for that jor.. Some people ITK can be disgusting

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Mimienudles(f): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Updates coming
I sincerely can't wait for it. Wehdone
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by kingofcasting(m): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
It was a period of terrible thinking. I knew I had to get the money back before Madam Grace asks about the money. There was one option and path way I needed to take and it was the man that got me disvirgined from my behind. It was a long drive that day to Obalende as I had to use the public transport. The hold up was much especially through the Third Mainland bridge. I finally got to my destination and headed straight for the house number.

“Is Oga around?” I ask the mallam I saw at the gate

“Which Oga” He asked back with his hausa accent

“How many Oga dey get for this house? Or you sef don turn Oga?” I asked back with a mean face.

“Whalai, you no go enter this house this evening” He said as he was about to shut the gate and I held on to the gate and it was almost getting to a scuffle before the man appeared from top of the house

“What is happening there?” He queried

“He wan enter house oga, but him no wan talk who him wan come see” The Mallam replied. I gently sneaked my head through the gate with the sole purpose of making myself visible to him.

“Hey!” He exclaimed

“Come inside” He said as he gave the sign direction to come inside

“Mtcheewww” I hissed at the Mallam at the gate who kept a mean face as I entered. I gently navigated my way to the parlor of the house where I found him sitting down with a gown and his legs crossed.

“Good afternoon Sir” I greeted as I approached him. With a smile on his face, he gave me a sign to come closer. I was no longer scared of what could happen because he had already penetrated me before this time. I came closer to him and he rubbed my back and made me sit on his laps

“Wow! You are very heavy” He screamed joking

“How are you love?” He asked with a voice he tried to make romantic

“Fine!” I responded as feminine as possible.

“I never saw you again, so I thought you didn’t want me again” He said as he kept on rubbing my laps.

“I always wanted you dear” I said with smile on my face. He smiled so hard that he now asked me why I actually came to the house.

“I am in a little problem, so I needed a little help from you” I responded with a low and slow voice. He looked at me and smiled deeply before he cleared his throat and said to me

“So let us assume you never had any problem before, so I wouldn’t have had the chance to taste how sweet you are again?” He asked

“I would have still come back sir: I said. He smiled once again.

“I will still give you, but you should know that I have missed you a lot” He said. He immediately dipped his hand into my trousers and caught hold of my rod. The intensity of the romance was so intense that I pictured myself with a very hot looking lady. It wasn’t long before he led me along to his inner chamber, where he placed me gently on the bed and pulled off. I hurriedly removed my wears as I was already ready for action. He brought out his oil that was meant for lubrication and applied it to my hole with passion as I amazed my little stick between my legs. Few minutes later I felt a massive element pierce through my back side. The pain was so sharp but not as much as it was the first time he entered inside of me. I screamed and moaned in pains while he was enjoying his roller-coaster ride. I endured and within few minutes he was moaning in excitement as he released some things right on my back. I quickly rushed to the bathroom where I immediately poured some water into the bath tube and sat inside with my bare body inside the water.

The pain was intense but I had to brace up and head back into the room where I met with him.

“I don’t even know your name sir” I asked surprised

“Call me Henry” He responded

We kissed a bit and he headed straight to his drawer where he brought out some money bundles. He quickly disengaged about three of the bundle and handed it over to me. It was a bundle of one thousand Naira notes and I was confident that it exceeded my expectation.

“When you need me babe, you can always come” He said to me as I hugged him and arranged myself before leaving his compound. I had suffered to get this money and someone else will also suffer to be a partaker of it.

“Hello Babe” I said into my phone immediately Jenny picked up

“I will be hosting a party tomorrow at my house, can you come around?”

“They won’t allow me leave home” She replied

“Just tell them that you will be going for a church meeting, and you can just branch around” I suggested to her

She immediately bought the idea and we made the plans like it was supposed to happen. The next day I arranged the house in a typical party style. I had called a lot of peeps whom I knew to turn up for the party. The party was supposed to commence by 2pm, but by 1pm the house was already getting crowded with lots of babe and guys all over. It was a drinking and dancing galore as everyone had fun. I noticed I wasn’t really interested in all the people that came around.

It was almost 3 and Jenny was still nowhere to be found. I tried her line and it wasn’t connecting. 4pm and yet she wasn’t still seen within the vicinity. It was almost getting around some minutes past 5 when she came strolling into the compound. I quickly left everything and rushed to hug her.

We interacted a bit before I brought her into the crowded house. We managed to by-pass the crowd of happy people who were having fun. I took her to my room where we interacted a bit before I started pushing advances.

“I am seeing my flow baby” She dropped the bombshell that almost made me mad

“So I can’t have any intimate thing with you” She added

I had already applied the lotion that Madam Grace gave to me and there was no turning back not to have sex with her. It was a deed that needed to be done.

“What should I do now?” I thought to myself.
yipee
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by gbzed(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Every lagosian knows that na.. Lol.

Had to just use a name...

Thanks tho.
Okay thought it was a mistake
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by gbzed(m): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
waluga:

MF days wen pple like u go say v.I na estate
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Donvalentino(m): 12:59am On Mar 16, 2017
kingofcasting:
yipee
Tunda fire u guy
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by kingofcasting(m): 2:08am On Mar 16, 2017
Donvalentino:

Tunda fire u guy
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by waluga(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2017
gbzed:

MF days wen pple like u go say v.I na estate

brother your problem is ur problem ooo....

i no get case with yuh....fight with ur fone pls

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by AlamienDagash(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
FEED ME MORE!!!!!
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2017
I know you might be wondering who died, Jenny was gone. I remembered she asked me to visit her sometimes in the past, and I was very reluctant to go. She even gave me her house address and pestered me, but I didn’t give in. I was very scared of going to visit her family, but after a while I picked up courage and went.

When I got to her house at the Island, I saw her dad and introduced myself as a school mate. He was so happy to see someone from her school come to visit them. We greeted and along the line we started interactions.

“She started complaining of something moving inside her belle” The old man lamented “When we got to the hospital, the doctor kept saying that she was healthy and no traces of sickness or disease”

I listened with rapt attention and held back my emotions from taking advantage of me as he continued

“Then after a while, she discovered that her private part was beginning to itch her very well. She thought it was the normal private part discharge or so. Before she realized what was happening, it started turning to injury. The pain started becoming unbearable for her. That was how she continued till it started to rotten and finally she gave up the ghost on a Sunday morning” He said with tears in his eyes.

I came close to console him, but he wasn’t going to be consoled

“She is my only daughter” He cried in agony.

Tears were almost dripping out of my eyes as I battled to control it. Madam Grace never told me that what she gave to me could kill her. She lied to me and made me kill a girl I loved so much. I dipped my hands into my pocket and brought out a very large sum of money I didn’t even count.

“Take this Sir” I requested while handing over the money to him.

“God will provide for you” He prayed as he placed his hands on my head and cried.

“To those who killed my daughter, it will never be well for them” He lamented again with a loud voice.

I succeeded in consoling him before I finally found my way out of the house. I had barely moved out of the gate when I remembered something and ran back into the house to meet with Jenny’s father again.

“What about Mama?” I asked him.

“She died longest time ago, so Jenny was the only person that took care of me and replaced her mother perfectly for me. She was my only child and daughter” He said as tears dripped out of his eyes again.

This time, I couldn’t hold the tears again as it dipped down freely from my eyes. I bade him bye and walked back home lost in my own thoughts.

“Do I have a plan?” I asked myself “I think I do” was the reply I gave myself.

I got home and picked up the phone to check up on Wind and Myles.

“How are you doing bro?” I asked Myles.

“I just lost my mum!” He wailed on phone “She was the reason I took the risk to Brazil” He cried. Thoughts upon thoughts kept going through my head. I wonder what would be Wind’s reaction when I finally call him.
“Have you spoken to Wind?” I asked him

“Yea… He just lost his father” Myles said.

“Fvck!!!” I barked into the phone.

“Can we meet tomorrow?” I asked Myles, who readily agreed with the idea. He promised to speak to Wind and bring him along.

“That would be fine bro” I said to him. I hurriedly decided to call Mum and Dad to know if I was also affected too. I called home but no one kept picking up the call.

“Maybe they are already planning a burial and won’t be chanced to listen to you” A thought spoke to me. I continued to call as I was already becoming restless. Few hours later Mum picked up my call.

“How is daddy?” I asked. There was a minute of silence from her.

“What is wrong mummy?” I asked curiously.

“My darling, you won’t believe what happened” Mum started by saying

“What?” I asked immediately without allowing her to land with her previous statement.

“Dad is now…”

My heartbeat at this point was beating faster that the speed of light. I kept asking her to say something but she delayed. After some seconds, she broke the silence.

“Daddy has now fully recovered” She said with a voice filled with smiles. I breathed a huge smile of relief and also thanked God for him. We discussed other family issues before I finally ended the call. My meeting with Wind and Myles was the next thing on my mind.

****At an eatery at Ikeja*****

There was a heavy silence between us at the mall. Everybody kept staring at each other with nothing to say.

“Excuse me Ma, can I have something for the three of us?” I said while trying to break the silence between us. The waiter came along and requested for our orders. I gave to her alongside Myles and Wind’s.

“You think it was what she gave to us that caused the death of our loved ones?” Myles asked with a very sad face

“That Idiot woman is the one behind it” Wind barked with his voice very high.

“Calm down bro” I said to Wind in a bid to calm him down. Just then, the waiter came in with our food and we positioned to eat, at least before debating over the issue that brought us there. I had barely grabbed the first bite when three non-uniformed men came over to meet us where we were.

“Excuse me Sirs!” The called out on us.

“How can we help you?” Myles asked with a harsh voice.

“Are you Mr Mylestones” One of the officers asked him. I wanted to break up such discussion before Myles went ahead to reply them.

“Yes I am Myles, and what the hell do you want with me?” He asked angrily.

“I guess you are known as Wind?” The asked while pointing at Wind

“Yes any probs?” He asked them. They also requested for my identity, which I didn’t give out to them.

“We are from the State CID, and unfortunately you all are under arrest for …”

To be Continued!!

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2017
Next update here...

Travails just started!! http://topwritersden.com/diary-of-a-heartbroken-hustler-2/24/

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by wind10(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bros..... Update pls
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by smartkester(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Awesome grin grin
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Mimienudles(f): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Just Awesome!
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by smartkester(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mimienudles:
Just Awesome!
i see you on every thread on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) / A Client From Hell

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85