Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos (43048 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil In Cute Selfie / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Jamil In His G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by TunezMedia: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tunji Balogun aka Tee Billz, the husband of ROC nation artiste, Tiwa Savage has finally gotten his family back on track after a crazy 2016 that saw him battling depression with the aid of a counsellor after a social media meltdown that almost crippled his marriage.

The talent manager shared a new year snap with his adorable son, baby Jamil who looked too glad to be hanging out with his dad..

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/tee-billz-and-his-son-baby-jamil-in.html

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by TunezMedia: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Join TunezMediaBlog BBM Channel To Get Latest Naijacelebrity News Updates

https://web.bbm.com/#/en/add-channel?bbmInviteId=C001D58DF

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Janetessy(f): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
So this Tee Billz this

Tiwa savage this

Will still Kwantinue this 2017 ?

43 Likes

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by maxwelloweezy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
I dedicate this front page to nairaland grin
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by damton(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Adorable.

It's good to see Dad and son bond so beautifully.

5 Likes

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by paragon40(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Cute family...

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by hyfr(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
I always knew this teebillz and tiwa saga was just for hype. Our celebrities can do anything for fame. Nothing is going on among them they are very OK, we are here thinking they are beefing. Mtcheew
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by pembisco(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
The give a ffffuckk crew. Need you here please

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by mauricerex: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
this man is gradually finding inner peace
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by MarvDee: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ok, please help hail my crush Aunty Tiwa
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Moreoffaith(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
SMILE.
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by paidangel: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Waiting for those that don't give a f**k to come and say they don't give a F**K. cool

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jamil is becoming a cute boy.

4 Likes

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Controversial family ..

37 Likes 1 Share

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by richdollar: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
me and son too. we all have sons so how is this news

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by permsec: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
I don't give a..... U all know the rest.
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Well is good to see father and son together, though I still believe tiwa overreacted. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
That's nice.
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Great
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by teozey111(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
where are all the fvck givers.....pls give them some fvcks I think we are running outta fvcks here

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by TeleboiZ005(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
can this news buy me a ConDomundecided.......

Issorytegrin

Can u c me
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Seun4FastLoans(f): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Happy jam jam grin
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by muller101(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dysfunctional family.
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Firstboi01(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ehya...I'd have loved to give a f?ck.. even if just one. But there's nothing in my Firstbank f?ck account presently and I haven't registered my GTB f?ck account for mobile banking ..Would have donated to their course cry

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by adedayoadedeji(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Cool
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tee Billz tiwa's baby nanny.... this ppl from Togo are genetically lazy
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Bright007whizz(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin

7 Likes

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Angelinastto(f): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
I hear reunion bell

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by passyhansome(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Dear laladticlala, if you dont mind the kind of topics you push to fp, i will mess in your mouth oo

What's this?

4 Likes

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by babyfaceafrica: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
When are they officially geting a divorce?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanyeri Gets Car Gift As Agro Firm Ambassador / Pretty Mike Storms Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage In Style / BBNaija: Miracle Speaks On His Relationship With Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.