Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. (32327 Views)

Can I Build 3 Bedroom Apartment On A 25ft/50ft Plot Of Land? / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached / How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by cpltd: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pls, im facing some issues with my Landlady now inwhich her husband was not even on her side but the best solution for me is to relocate and considering the issue of Rent package here in Lagos after adding Agreement and Commission to the rent you will see that the money will even be enough to build a room self contain. so i want to see if I can let one of my car go and add it to my savings to see if I can come up with something on an half plot of land at Ifo or Imota.

Is there anybody that can give me the breakdown of the amount I can use in building 3 bedroom flat from the image attached.
Thanks.

2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by greenermodels: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
cpltd:
Pls, im facing some issues with my Landlady now inwhich her husband was not even on her side but the best solution for me is to relocate and considering the issue of Rent package here in Lagos after adding Agreement and Commission to the rent you will see that the money will even be enough to build a room self contain. so i want to see if I can let one of my car go and add it to my savings to see if I can come up with something on an half plot of land at Ifo or Imota.

Is there anybody that can give me the breakdown of the amount I can use in building 3 bedroom flat from the image attached.
Thanks.
this building plan was taken from here on nairaland and the cost is also there, just add a little for the inflation, please buying a dry and strong land would drastically lower your costs.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by cpltd: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
yes. The plan was here on nairaland, but what I really need is the breakdown of the block quantity and other logistics.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by Babs612000(m): 6:36am On Jan 04, 2017
cpltd:
yes. The plan was here on nairaland, but what I really need is the breakdown of the block quantity and other logistics.

Remember that this plans is for twins THREE BEDROOMS not 3 bedrooms.
You have to know what you are going for.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by nony43(m): 6:59am On Jan 04, 2017
T
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:59am On Jan 04, 2017
coolok
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by PqsMike: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2017
My Submission

1. From your explanation, I believe you just want a simple bungalow. Possible a 3bedroom flat
2. Picking a random drawing won't help you considering the fact that you have a half a plot.. I believe you need proper space management.

3. Get an Architect to get your brief and design a simple structure for you.

4. Consult a Quantity Surveyor to give you a break down of the cost......

I applaud your courage in pullingbfunds together to get your own apartment than remaining a chief tenant till God knows when ... grin

NewHome Construction offers Superb Architectural designs, Project Management and Full construction Seevices.

For Architectural designs:
https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome

For more details about newhome ....check my signature. U can also check here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3248864/before-build-house-before-spend

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by Lawalemi(m): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2017
Excluding land. 4 Milllion

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by Ademat7(m): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2017
Between IMOTA and IFO which one is closer to ur work place?? This is the first issue to deal with;Traffic on ikorodu road is legendary grin grin
I'm not too far from ifo so I can offer some info that can help on building materials and OMO ONILE issue
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by CaptainBomb(m): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Can i comment?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by iambijo(m): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2017
CaptainBomb:
Can i comment?
yes sir. You can drop ur bomb

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by kayceeD2(m): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2017
I smell 4.8m here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by unphilaz(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2017
If @south its estimated at 4m up north 2 to 3m will give me same abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by Dsrooftiles: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2017
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by mayorbch(m): 7:10am On Jan 04, 2017
K

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by charles2468(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2017
@Op, what I have tell you is that to build a house is something one have to sit down n check the cost and even have extra in case if it requires additional money, but since u said u wanna go into ure own house and we don't knw d exact amount u have at hand, wat I will say is that go in for it start building it but mind u your target is to build it, roof it and vacate for your land lady, cos no amount of estimate will be done by d builders or architect will not need surplus later, so go in n build as I said ure target is to roof it even if its not plastered or no light, later u will start completing d rest gradually, my humble suggestion, may God see u tru

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by Dsrooftiles: 7:14am On Jan 04, 2017
mayorbch:
I've spent 1.3 million Naira already excluding cost of land yet I've not done the roofing. I think 3million should suffice.

Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by hemucology(m): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2017
Call for cement work and P.O.P disgn

In God I trust

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by hemucology(m): 7:17am On Jan 04, 2017
hemucology:

In God I trust

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by twinskenny(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by Wkaay(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2017
It depends on or taste but between 3 and 7 million will do the job
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by Babs612000(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2017
Ademat7:
Between IMOTA and IFO which one is closer to ur work place?? This is the first issue to deal with;Traffic on ikorodu road is legendary grin grin
I'm not too far from ifo so I can offer some info that can help on building materials and OMO ONILE issue

Is their still omo onile issue in Ogun state when the government has passed their law .

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by ODAROOMS(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2017
God will lead & help U
U know due to situation of things
If u are looking for breakdown of things
That's a long thing to me
My advice is dat IF are really serious just make sure U have up to N3m or N2.5m ready with U and go for 2bedroom flat instead of 3 bedroom flat. But make Sure U buy all the materials Urself and als make sure U cut ur coat according to ur size
If U can follow dis advice U will thank Me later
Pls note the picture attached, the Guy has once worked for Me, infact he convinced Me Seriously so should in case his service needed U can contact him. Thanks

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by evergenuine(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2017
hemucology:

In God I trust
Pls, how much will it cost to do P. Ó. P ceiling for 3 bedroom flat
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by Ademat7(m): 7:33am On Jan 04, 2017
This is Nigeria now..normal things aren't normal
Babs612000:

Is their still omo onile issue in Ogun state when the government has passed their law .

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by ODAROOMS(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2017
Sorry the picture attached does not upload. The guy is an Electrician and His fone Number is 08155021481 or 07061955939 infact U will love working with Him
ODAROOMS:
God will lead & help U
U know due to situation of things
If u are looking for breakdown of things
That's a long thing to me
My advice is dat IF are really serious just make sure U have up to N3m or N2.5m ready with U and go for 2bedroom flat instead of 3 bedroom flat. But make Sure U buy all the materials Urself and als make sure U cut ur coat according to ur size
If U can follow dis advice U will thank Me later
Pls note the picture attached, the Guy has once worked for Me, infact he convinced Me Seriously so should in case his service needed U can contact him. Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by mcevans1(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2017
mayorbch:
I've spent 1.3 million Naira already excluding cost of land yet I've not done the roofing. I think 3million should suffice.

Sent you a PM
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by Tveryone: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=cpltd post=52496264]Pls, im facing some issues with my Landlady now inwhich her husband was not even on her side but the best solution for me is to relocate and considering the issue of Rent package here in Lagos after adding Agreement and Commission to the rent you will see that the money will even be enough to build a room self contain. so i want to see if I can let one of my car go and add it to my savings to see if I can come up with something on an half plot of land at Ifo or Imota.

Thanks.
God will help you build it
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by Iseiyanu(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2017
What actually build the house before the roofing is not more than 1M.
I bought #220,000 bags of cement and #99,000 Tipper of sand.
The bricklayer used 2 Tipper and almost half to mould blocks ( I meant the biggest tipper sand) so the remaining sand was used to set the. Block from beginning to roofing level.
The house is be for Ifo, Sona Brewery to be precise. However, I paid someone to supervise.
You can come and view and also help you with same guys working for me as the area is not far; hence, your cost won't be much too

9 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by kometpuvo(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2017
My candid opinion is to get a reasonable Qs to do a traditional bill for u if u have the building plan already. This will help in quantifying all materials required for the project.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by Germiu007: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Building is different from buying you can start as little as you have. But all in all it must not cost more than 2m

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. by mayorbch(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2017
Why is the roof very close to the top of the window? I guess the lintel wasn't "chained round" the building. When did you buy cement and at what cost? How many rooms / partitions are in the house?
Well, considering the picture before me, I think N1m should be enough, minus the roof

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2-storey Building Collapses In Ojuelegba, Lagos / How Do I Share The Rooms? / He Completed His House Without Uttering A Single Word To Me As A Close Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.