Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party (3639 Views)

Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by knightsson: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Ask around... I would have sent you down to the beach!!

Don't mess with me... Go for thanksgiving that you didn't come...

I don't know you... but next time... don't miss again.

Would love to see you in action!!

I guess there is another coming soon? bet you should be aware of this.

For your sake I will attend and do also tell that black tamedwolf90 boy to also attend.

Nor be only pipe you go smoke that day.
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by Laveda(f): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:

I might not be able to tag you but just follow those bad mouthers you will get the thread soon...

Don't know why some people can't just watch the video and keep shut. lipsrsealed

smiley Don't tow this path... I won't be apologetic at any point. sad
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
undecided undecided undecidedis not me that will anser that question

Lol wink smiley ase o tie leh. grin Oya gaggleswallow abi fufuswallow si ni. shocked U come here jur. I want to ask u one question and u must not lie to me o.

If u lie lasan, Sango go vex o tongue
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by knightsson: 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

gagglenswallow cheesy
Come see this Niggur cheesy cheesy
dude na comedian
how come you re this daft?
you should know who I am, I guess.
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by zicoraads: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Laveda:

smiley Don't tow this path... I won't be apologetic at any point. sad
Vizkiz...I am now following her grin
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by iykekelvins(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nairaland and wahala...
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by Laveda(f): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
zicoraads:

Vizkiz...I am now following her grin

tongue I've seen all already.

1 Like

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by knightsson: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Ask around... I would have sent you down to the beach!!
Don't mess with me... Go for thanksgiving that you didn't come...
I don't know you... but next time... don't miss again.
Would love to see you in action!!
KINGinVAHALA
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by zicoraads: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Laveda:

tongue I've seen all already.

I have seen too tongue
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by thesuave10(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:

I might not be able to tag you but just follow those bad mouthers you will get the thread soon...

Don't know why some people can't just watch the video and keep shut. lipsrsealed

Dude how do I watch the video?
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by vizkiz: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Dude how do I watch the video?

I will upload it though nairaland bro.. Just check my next thread
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by thesuave10(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:

I will upload it though nairaland bro.. Just check my next thread

Aii. . Tnx
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Laveda wey d link na?
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
knightsson:

KINGinVAHALA

Next time... don't miss it!

Bye... I don't do e-brawls old man
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
kaziblake:
Abi o..my BiafraBushBoy

My baby ooo kiss kiss kiss kiss

How are you?
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

Effect of all the things that went in through the mouth. O boy, I reminisced some of the shii we did last night and started laughing aloud. If I show you that selfie we took you'd beg me to delete it. See as eyes dey red like fire. LMAO!

Abeg... hide am oo...

I use oluwa beg you grin grin cheesy cheesy...

Make I no cast finish... even vizkiz video sef.. I don cast cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by kaziblake(f): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

My baby ooo kiss kiss kiss kiss

How are you?
I'm fine dear
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

And dem for beat am like mad man.

Na one hand I go use throway am inside that beach... Him think say na nairaland cheesy
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
kaziblake:
I'm fine dear

Missing you like.... kiss kiss embarassed
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by kaziblake(f): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Missing you like.... kiss kiss embarassed
missing you too kiss
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
kaziblake:
missing you too kiss

*Dancing Sekem*...

I remember sha... kiss

We will see on vizkiz'z thread.. kiss
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by nikkypearl(f): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:

Read that comment one more time and check if it has one bit of emotion attached to it... Just saying you should keep your shìt together. No dey jump into matters before you are called.

Nairalanders always awaiting controversy and same people will form like they have a life outside this place... undecided
bia...post pics naa..enjoying d thread already..nd stop luking for trouble lo dun tuntun sad
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by Gladiator1: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
The earlier you accept me as your BOSS, the better for you.
Fvck u
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by rosieluv(f): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Hey guys , I really liked the maturity we all displayed at the beach party yesterday so I say a BIG THANK YOU.

Thank you for keeping it real.

Thank you for dropping all the nairaland bullshits and acted cool in reality.

Roselyn baby , you rock.
beautiful girl you are and got a heart of gold i guess.

I had fun.
we had fun
everyone at the party had fun.

I noticed some fools wanted to gate crash because Dem no get money to pay.

I also noticed the number of members at the party increased when it was time to share barbecue.
and I believe this gate crashers re nairalanders Wey no get confidence to enter where Dem mates dey.

If I dey around for next edition, I will attend.

Vizkid that your babe really love you, abeg no disappoint am.

That dude on brown top that was with me all through the party.. Ive forgotten your moniker because I was high that yesterday..Dude you rock.
God bless you.

I came with a taxi but on going home , this dude gave me a ride (ive forgotten his moniker) Guy thank you.
I enjoyed the ride..
your ride make sense.
God bless you plenty.

Girls plenty for the party, but I didn't have the chance to know them..
you guys rock.

Biafrabushboy..
wow my brother from another mother..
dude you rock.

It was like we don know ourselves before .. Everything went smoothly.
No bad blood
No bullshit.

One Love.

My last thread on this beach party of this year.
see you in the next party
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by LifeofAirforce1: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
rosieluv:

see you in the next party

I wont dull it I promise Rosie

you look so beautiful.

I fell in love honestly.
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by rosieluv(f): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

you look so beautiful.
I fell in love honestly.
thanks dear,u cool in person
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by rosieluv(f): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

you look so beautiful.
I fell in love honestly.
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by LifeofAirforce1: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
rosieluv:

Thanks.
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by starwar(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
zicoraads:
LifeofAirforce1...you are a legend grin
Legend like 2baba grin
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by Laveda(f): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

Easy, sweetie. Guys at the party were so high rocked almost everything, whether in bikinis or in pants. At a time some of us started rocking a pole like male strippers. It was mad fun and I'm happy nobody has any cause to regret or complain.

grin
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by Adonis7: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
H

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened / My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido / My Experience With This Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.