Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,917 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand (12101 Views)

I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Twistaray(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2017
Billwilson:
oga is like u want to settle in ibadan. Well ibadan is a peaceful place which consist of both Muslim nd Christian they can relate with strangers very well. There are some companies that do pay their staff workers high salary aside from dat the hunger extremely massive. There are some places u goto in ibadan you ill ask ur self if this place is really a city. The city is over rated..

You have nothing to offer than you home made oral stats.
Gerrarahere mheniiiii smiley

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Twistaray(m): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Mrbigman2:

Really? I guess people in the ghettos re high on GDP.

Oga Google is your friend.
SW is the least poverty region in obodo Nigeria. grin
Quit arguing base on home made stories..facts are sacred. undecided

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Mrbigman2: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2017
Twistaray:

Oga Google is your friend.
SW is the least poverty region in obodo Nigeria. grin
Quit arguing base on home made stories..facts are sacred. undecided

No doubt, Google is adding ur propaganda.
No be human being dey update Google, na so dem go come una region finish think say Nija na Somalia.

Just travel and see.

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Twistaray(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mrbigman2:

No doubt, Google is adding ur propaganda.
No be human being dey update Google, na so dem go come una region finish think say Nija na Somalia.

Just travel and see.

Lack of education has really affected your reasoning.

Travel to see what exactly? is that ho you go about pulling stats,travel and see?
Damn! What a waste of time grin

And O you've have done well by tagging Google yoruba blog or whatever.
What a disaster smiley

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nigerian problems lies on the government. The issue of insurgency is minimized unlike the time when prez GEJ has a lot of problems that is facing him in his administration. if the problem of this country would be solved by secession, why not the President divide the country just for every bodies peace of Mind. After all, the Northerners would even benefit more from it.
Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Mosjentle(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
melodyogonna:
will the people stop going to the market and recreational centers because diarris hunger??

the point is..speak for yourself alone
stop the badmouth..the situation is not as bad as you portray it.
happy new year by the way
Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Mrbigman2: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Twistaray:

Lack of education has really affected your reasoning.

Travel to see what exactly? is that ho you go about pulling stats,travel and see?
Damn! What a waste of time grin

And O you've have done well by tagging Google yoruba blog or whatever.
What a disaster smiley

I see ur mastering ability in english language.
Yo lots can't argue without throwing shades.

U win anyway.

Bu one thing for sure, reality says it better.

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Twistaray(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mrbigman2:

I see ur mastering ability in english language.
Yo lots can't argue without throwing shades.

U win anyway.

Bu one thing for sure, reality says it better.

Abeg go Sidon these are dispelling of my keyboards,and besides I type fast. undecided

You are just being delusional I simply asked you to provide facts(cos I have mine) but you went ahead to asked me to "travel"
Mind you, this isn't matter of winning or llosing I argue base on facts..check my records abeg
Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Anago5000:
afonjazz. how does this concern the topic of discussion?. it sucks to be afonja indeed
Will you just shut up already!! I wonder how this dungeon called country will move forward if we can't tolerate one another.

You mustn't be unserious all the time. This is 2017.
Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Anago5000: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
Will you just shut up already!! I wonder how this dungeon called country will move forward if we can't tolerate one another.

You mustn't be unserious all the time. This is 2017.
what is this th1ngg that just quoted me? you wnt recieve e-slap abi.now vamoose frm mention before i go vexx
Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Anago5000:
what is this th1ngg that just quoted me? you wnt recieve e-slap abi.now vamoose frm mention before i go vexx
Yhh... I'll vamoose. And it's cos I'm allergic to un intelligent peeps like you..

dumbo!
Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Anago5000: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
Yhh... I'll vamoose. And it's cos I'm allergic to un intelligent peeps like you..

dumbo!
you have been noticed.attention seeker
Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Mrbigman2: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Twistaray:

Abeg go Sidon these are dispelling of my keyboards,and besides I type fast. undecided

You are just being delusional I simply asked you to provide facts(cos I have mine) but you went ahead to asked me to "travel"
Mind you, this isn't matter of winning or llosing I argue base on facts..check my records abeg

Keep sounding like a broken record Bro. U type fast? U in a competition?
Anyways, ur facts was written and updated by human, just like the Op or me wen one updates may sound biased. den I advised "u travel and see"

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Twistaray(m): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mrbigman2:

Keep sounding like a broken record Bro. U type fast? U in a competition?
Anyways, ur facts was written and updated by human, just like the Op or me wen one updates may sound biased. den I advised "u travel and see"

You drew your facts from where exactly? Answer me?
Mtchew
Dude, you obviously have nothing to offer. undecided
I hate when fellow like you argue base on story you are told by your uncles,oral stats.

You people can not give what you don't have cool

Thank you all for watching grin

[quote[b]The SW holds 60% of Nigeria’s industrial capacity ,about 60% of the country’s banking assets and 67% of its insurance assets[/b]

No be me talk am NA INVESTMENT PROMOTION COUNCIL talk am

Revenue generated from two of Nigeria’s most important deep seaports – the Lagos Port Complex (Apapa wharf) and Tin Can Island

Funny enough, Apapa Local Government generates more revenue for the FG than some regions cheesy

Revenue generated from Nigeria’s busiest airport (MMIA)

Limestone/Cement exports, Cocoa exports, Tobacco exports

NATIONAL EXPORTS COMMISSION TOP-TEN EXPORTED PRODUCTS, 2013

http://www.nepc.gov.ng/upload/NEPC%20ANNUAL%20REPORT(2013).pdf

South-west is Nigeria's mining Capital and is the largest contributor to its solid minerals revenue

www.businessdayonline.com/ogun-emerges-mining-capital-of-nigeria/

Limestone accounts for 52% of Nigeria's solid mineral exports of which Ogun state is the largest contributor

State by state royalty payments as at 2013. This definitely must have increased because Dangote has increased production since then

neiti.org.ng/sites/default/files/pdf_uploads/NEITI-SMA-REPORT-2013/2013-SMA-Report-Simplified.pdf

www.thecable.ng/nigeria-generating-revenue-sand-gold-5-revealations-neitis-reports

Not forgetting this

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4192680_mining_jpegf0c3f8b47f6463bc24ee55b3940bb1ab

www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/download/420
[/quote]
Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by AkinPhysicist: 1:31am On Jan 08, 2017

We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari / Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) / Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd