Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Miracle Of The Guns * Armed Robbers Cure Dying Man And Cause End Of 10-year Childlessness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miracle Of The Guns * Armed Robbers Cure Dying Man And Cause End Of 10-year Childlessness (647 Views)

Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi / Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now / List Of 10 Countries Buhari Visited In 181 Days In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Of The Guns * Armed Robbers Cure Dying Man And Cause End Of 10-year Childlessness by donjon: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2009
This may sound incredible, but it is true. A dying man has received a miracle of healing fit for the Guinness Book of Records. His healing is one that defied medical and spiritual explanation.
Saturday Sun gathered that hospitals had given up hope that Mr. Omotayo Bamidele, 45-year-old former council worker, could ever recover from a strange sickness. Also, churches, to which he was taken, rejected him on the grounds that the evil forces that followed him would destroy their leaders and their members.
Traditional treatment did not have positive result also. But the man got healed in a mysterious circumstance.
Indeed, Bamidele, in the cause of the illness, was bloated and could not walk. Members of his family carried him to and from the toilet whenever he wanted to defecate or ease himself. He prayed for death, but instead of that a miracle happened. Armed robbers had invaded the last church he was carried to.
People had scampered and started shouting ole, ole (thief, thief).
Miraculously, Bamidele, who, for two years, could not stand up, sprang to his feet, in the confusion, walked to his home and came back to the church to the amazement of all who knew him. To be sure that he was not dreaming, he went back to the hospitals that had foreclosed his healing and got a clean bill of health.
However, medical doctors warned Bamidele not to have sex with his wife, as his heart may fail. He ignored the warning and instead of suffering heart failure he got his wife pregnant, something the couple had been praying for. His wife later gave birth to a baby boy.
Telling his amazing story, Bamidele said: "In year 2005, I took ill. I went to many hospitals. People said it was a spiritual problem. Whenever I coughed, I vomited blood. There was also a severe headache, which made it impossible for me to think or look at anything. I was referred to Ondo State Hospital, where they said I suffered diabetes.
At the Federal Medical Centre, Akure, they said I had heart problem. Another hospital said I had asthma. I was again referred to the Ondo State Hospital and they said my heart was congestive, which meant my heart could not supply adequate water and blood. My legs were swollen and I couldn't walk without the assistance of people. I was then referred to Germany for treatment.
"My wife took me to a church here in Akure and they did many things and I was carried to the river several times for spiritual birth without any positive result. I was taken to another church. But the pastor said he could not pray for me because of the spirit that surrounded me."
It was at that stage that Bamidele decided that members of his family should take him back to his house in Akure so that he could die at home.
According to him, several tests were carried out in different hospitals. Several drugs were also prescribed. Several x-rays were carried out and there was no improvement for 30 days. He could not sleep both day and night. He stopped using drugs.
He explained: "One day, a boy came to say hello to me in year 2007. He invited me to worship in his church. I was carried to the place because I couldn't walk. Again, the pastor said I couldn't stay in the church because the spirit that followed me would destroy him, his children and his church.

"After three days, the pastor said I should be brought back to the church. He used to pray for me between the hours of 12noon and 1pm. But when I slept for one minute I would sleep with a woman and ejaculate in the dream. This happened for five days and when I told the pastor, he said those were the spirits that wanted me dead. He said that the spirits drained my blood and wanted me to die. When there was no improvement after seven days, I said I was going home. But, that very night, armed robbers came to the church and they took away my handset. When there were shouts of ole, ole (thief, thief), I immediately stood up and walked. I went to my house and returned to the church that very night. That was the end of my illness."
To be sure that he was okay, Bamidele went to hospital.
According to him, "I went back to all the hospitals that said I suffered from one sickness or the other and they all satisfied me hale and hearty. The doctors warned that I should not go near my wife so that I would not suffer heart failure. After my miraculous healing I met with my wife because I decided I should die if I had to die. My wife, who has been waiting on the Lord for 10 years for a child, took in and gave me a baby boy who is now 15 years old."
Re: Miracle Of The Guns * Armed Robbers Cure Dying Man And Cause End Of 10-year Childlessness by donjon: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2009
http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/living/2009/nov/21/living-21-11-2009-002.htm
I dont trust newspapers nowadays!
This story stinks of false hood!
Re: Miracle Of The Guns * Armed Robbers Cure Dying Man And Cause End Of 10-year Childlessness by onyengbu1(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2009
Didnt i read something about 2007? Where is the 15 years old boy coming from.
Re: Miracle Of The Guns * Armed Robbers Cure Dying Man And Cause End Of 10-year Childlessness by semid4lyfe(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
So na even Sun Newspaper sef?

*Hisses and leaves the thread*
Re: Miracle Of The Guns * Armed Robbers Cure Dying Man And Cause End Of 10-year Childlessness by mamagee3(f): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2009
Armed robbers are still bastards! angry

(1) (Reply)

Is Bankole Destabilizing Nigeria With His Ego / Lasg Noise Pollution / 3 Britons And 1 Colombian Kidnapped On Way To Work In Port Harcourt !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.