Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,757 members, 7,802,315 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

2017 Dakar Rally - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2017 Dakar Rally (797 Views)

The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) / Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) / 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 Dakar Rally by sultaan(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
This is going on in South America now, I was just watching the Paraguay leg on channels and it is a reminder of how Africa always mess up.

With it being hosted in South America it is only a matter of time before the name change and there will be no reason to have any rally in Africa again unless it is moved to South Africa region where it might be safer.

I remember the attempt to revive the Argungu festival with a rally but knowing how security and policies work it will always be DOA.
Re: 2017 Dakar Rally by nurey(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
sultaan:
This is going on in South America now, I was just watching the Paraguay leg on channels and it is a reminder of how Africa always mess up.

With it being hosted in South America it is only a matter of time before the name change and there will be no reason to have any rally in Africa again unless it is moved to South Africa region where it might be safer.

I remember the attempt to revive the Argungu festival with a rally but knowing how security and policies work it will always be DOA.

Sir I think you were trying to get in touch with me, please do make use of my contacts in my signature. I did prefer the Gmail you can also Whatsapp the number. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Gift Card, Bitcoin, Pm, Etc For Cash / Aluminium Fabrication / Ford Now Using Holograms To Design Cars (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.