Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 AM

N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin (3001 Views)

N-power Updates 2016 Vounteers Concerning Their December Stipends / N-Power: Has Your State Been Paid? / N-power Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by Reader1988: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Please we want an update of December monthly stipend under these headings: 1 State Reporting E.g Abia, Kaduna, Delta, Ondo, Yobe, Rivers, etc 2. Receive stipend? Yes or No 3 If received alert? what bank? Feel free to answer the three questions

Lasticlala, Seun, Front Page please
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by Reader1988: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Guys they wait o
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by pazziejosh(m): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
From Benue State,yet to receive alert
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by Anasko(m): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kaduna; No alert
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by walad4yhu(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sokoto. Nothing yet
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by Reader1988: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
“Regarding the 200,000 beneficiaries of the N-Power programme, close to 50% of the graduates, have now been physically verified, and started receiving their monthly stipends of N30,000 last week. A second batch of 300,000 unemployed graduates are expected to be selected early this year to make up the half a million target set by the Buhari administration. “The verified graduates are now being deployed to work as assistant teachers in schools, as community health aides and as agricultural extension workers, in more than 20 States of the Federation. These States include; Abia, Adamawa, Bauchi, Anambra, Benue, Cross Rivers, Borno, Gombe, Edo, Jigawa, Katsina, Plateau, Kogi, Osun, Rivers, Zamfara, Niger, Sokoto, Ogun and Taraba.
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by gracyblaze(f): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Abia; Yes; Gtbank

3 Likes

Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by josephjuwon75(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
kogi , no alert
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by derato: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
what of akwa ibom state.Ive not received alert
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by derato: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Reader1988:
“Regarding the 200,000 beneficiaries of the N-Power
programme, close to 50% of the graduates, have now been
physically verified, and started receiving their monthly
stipends of N30,000 last week. A second batch of 300,000
unemployed graduates are expected to be selected early
this year to make up the half a million target set by the
Buhari administration.
“The verified graduates are now being deployed to work as
assistant teachers in schools, as community health aides
and as agricultural extension workers, in more than 20
States of the Federation. These States include; Abia,
Adamawa, Bauchi, Anambra, Benue, Cross Rivers, Borno,
Gombe, Edo, Jigawa, Katsina, Plateau, Kogi, Osun, Rivers,
Zamfara, Niger, Sokoto, Ogun and Taraba.
what of akwa ibom state
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by Idydarling(f): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
the guy above... ur blood too hot!
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by Histrings08(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Oyo state, yet ti receive stipend
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by walad4yhu(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
gracyblaze:
Abia; Yes; Gtbank
Were you able to update account name and state/local government of origin?

1 Like

Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by gracyblaze(f): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
walad4yhu:

Were you able to update account name and state/local government of origin?

Sincerely, I've not done that yet
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by adelcole(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
gracyblaze:

Sincerely, I've not done that yet
How come yu now receive alerts wen u haven't updated acc details.?
Nija my country
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by derato: 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
Idydarling:
the guy above... ur blood too hot!
yesooo akwa ibom wey una dey
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by gracyblaze(f): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
adelcole:

How come yu now receive alerts wen u haven't updated acc details.?

Nija my country

I updated my account number. But I've not updated my state and LGA. I hope you understand me now?

1 Like

Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by Drdreyy: 7:19am On Jan 04, 2017
gracyblaze:
Abia; Yes; Gtbank

Hey this Lady, it seems you are the only one that has received the stipend on NL, you are all over the place! You also made FP, parading your screenshot. I read the news and i can remember this moniker. I'm beginning to suspect that the alert/screenshot was doctored, because nobody has corroborated your claims so far.
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by Drdreyy: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by Drdreyy: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by Reader1988: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2017
Drdreyy:

Hey this Lady, it seems you are the only one that has received the stipend on NL, you are all over the place! You also made FP, parading your screenshot. I read the news and i can remember this moniker. I'm beginning to suspect that the alert/screenshot was doctored, because nobody has corroborated your claims so far.
You are right. It is d same screen shot on Nairaland, WhatsApp groups and even on 2go but I read on Vanguard where FG claimed to start paying it
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by Drdreyy: 7:27am On Jan 04, 2017
Reader1988:

You are right. It is d same screen shot on Nairaland, WhatsApp groups and even on 2go but I read on Vanguard where FG claimed to start paying it

Yes, people are also using the same screenshot on facebk
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by OGHENE316(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2017
scam are scaming scam Nowadays federal gvt don dy turn scam ooooooo

1 Like

Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by DrTims(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2017
N Power Kaduna state, No Alert yet...
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by slimfancier(f): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2017
No alert for Jigawa state
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by gracyblaze(f): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2017
Drdreyy:

You might want to search and follow up npower on Facebook. It will help you understand better.
Re: N Power Updates From Your State Of Origin by Supplanter(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
Please, does anybody knows the criteria by which the people would be selected for the second batch. Will there be another test just like for the first batch or is it the people who passed the test during first selection but were not chosen? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need The 2017 Online Ecowas Job Application Form, Pls Assist Me With The Form / 2017 Shell Oil And Gas Postgraduate Scholarship (all Nigerians) / First Bank Of Nigeria Current Job Vacancies [3 Positions] - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.