Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (52388 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Atheism Is A Religion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
I've taken time to understand how grossly illogical atheism is : the study of the history of atheism , atheist arguments , the perception of atheists concerning nature etc have led me to this conclusion .

But can atheists change my perception ? shocked shocked

So Nairaland atheists , can you prove that atheism is not illogical ?

Please note that religious skepticism is not atheism or agnosticism .

Modified :

The title of this thread was changed from 'Nairaland Atheists , Can You Prove That Atheism Is Not Illogical ?' to Conclusion : 'Atheism is so illogical , the atheist delusion ' since atheists could not give me any cogent reason why atheism makes any sense

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
Winner01 , Richirich713, felixomor , naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44 , DeepSight

Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 , Decker ,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
PastorAIO , ValentineMary , SkepticalPyrrho , braithwaite , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , hopefullandlord , weah96 , CAPSLOCKED
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Akintom , HCPaul , mrminister , lennycool , randomperson
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by taurus25(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
what you should be bothered about is proving god(s) existence.

7 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by SuperSuave(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
All these monikers you mentioned are atheists?? shocked shocked
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
taurus25:

Hello bro ,

Atheists don't really have one voice , so its about what would compel you as an individual to abjure your atheistic beliefs . So what could that be ?

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
SuperSuave:
All these monikers you mentioned are atheists?? shocked shocked

Nope . Christians and atheists .

I also mentioned different monikers so that those with multiple accounts would get the mention .

2 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
I see kingspa , your contributions please
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44 , DeepSight

Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 , Decker ,
Define atheism
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Vanceastro:

Define atheism

The belief there is no God(s) or the explicit rejection of theism .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
I've taken time to understand how grossly illogical atheism is : the study of the history of atheism , atheist arguments , the perception of atheists concerning nature etc have led me to this conclusion .

But can atheists change my perception ? shocked shocked

So Nairaland atheists , can you prove that atheism is not illogical ?

Please note that religious skepticism is not atheism or agnosticism .

Ebuka Ebuka how can you prove there is no pink elephant under my bed as i am typing this now grin grin grin

Abeg let me observe their presentations for a while.....This new year has got me chilling a lot lately. Jesus was cool and calm around all that pressure on Him so 2017 is my year of cool and calm smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

And your definitions of GOD and EXIST are?
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by JideAmuGiaka: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
taurus25:

You mean you can't handle his question?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
4everGod:

Ebuka Ebuka how can you prove there is no pink elephant under my bed as i am typing this now grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Abeg let me observe for a while.....This new year has got me chilling a lot lately. Jesus was cool and calm around all that pressure on Him so 2017 is my yer of cool and calm smiley

Lol . My brother oberve well oo .

Come to think of it , we really need to understand why they take their position as atheists without their jeremiads about religion . So in the absence of religion , let's see things more from a scientific and philosophical perspective .

Let's see if they can prove that atheism is not illogical

Felixomor , DoctorAlien make una come see oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
kingebukasblog how has it been with you? You have been rather quiet these past few days. undecided
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin

Come to think of it , we really need to understand why they take their position as atheists without their jeremiads about religion . So in the absence of religion , let's see things more from a scientific and philosophical perspective .

Felixomor , DoctorAlien make una come see oo

Of course! Lets do away with Religion and all it entails for this discussion. Simply science and Philosophy.

Oya all the Atheists enter the bus oooo. Its a free ride....no need to hold your change ooo
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by felixomor: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Even the best atheist professors have not been able to demonstrate how logic gave birth to atheism.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by DoctorAlien(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
grin grin grin

Exactly. I'm observing.
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
felixomor:
Even the best atheist professors have not been able to demonstrate how logic gave birth to atheism.

Logic simply put is a systematic study of forms of arguments so for a change lets stop arguing religion and argue LOGICALLY using science and philosophy. Thats how to actually test the logical reasoning or as they always claim, the IQ level they have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by taurus25(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Hello bro ,

Atheists don't really have one voice , so its about what would compel you as an individual to abjure your atheistic beliefs . So what could that be ?

Most theist proof for gods existence rely on premises which are not necessarily correct, to force out logical consistency as a means so substantiate your beliefs. To you they are 'common sense' arguments
used to introduce god into the picture due to lack of incomplete human understanding. To you guys, these your 'arguments' logically follow but realistically they are nothing but mere assumptions, and gap fillers, on this account atheists and theists cannot find common ground. But, atleast if you guys admit to believe by faith(which you should) then it would be understood by atheists that your basis of believe is completely personal convictions and by no means an 'objective evidence'.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Vanceastro:

And your definitions of GOD and EXIST are?

God : The extremely powerful uncaused necessarily existing non-contingent non physical immaterial eternal being who created the universe and everything in it .

Exist : to be real or to have actual being

God exists : An extremely powerful uncaused necessarily existing non-contingent non physical immaterial eternal being who created the universe and everything in it is real .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
4everGod:
kingebukasblog how has it been with you? You have been rather quiet these past few days. undecided

I thank God oo . I've just being busy with a few things bro .

I don't need to be the told , the goodness of God is already refulgent in your life . cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by taurus25(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

You mean you can't handle his question?.

Honestly, his question is meaningless. How can you explicitly say something is illogically without any arguments to state why, and then ask people to counter your assertions?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
taurus25:

Most theist proof for gods existence rely on premises which are not necessarily correct, to force out logical consistency as a means so substantiate your beliefs. To you they are 'common sense' arguments
used to introduce god into the picture due to lack of incomplete human understanding. To you guys, these your 'arguments' logically follow but realistically they are nothing but mere assumptions, and gap fillers, on this account atheists and theists cannot find common ground. But, atleast if you guys admit to believe by faith(which you should) then it would be understood by atheists that your basis of believe is completely personal convictions and by no means an 'objective evidence'.

This is how I defined God from both scientific and philosophical perspectives and according to you , this has nothing to do with reality ?

God : The extremely powerful uncaused necessarily existing non-contingent non physical immaterial eternal being who created the universe and everything in it .

Exist : to be real or to have actual being

God exists : An extremely powerful uncaused necessarily existing non-contingent non physical immaterial eternal being who created the universe and everything in it is real .

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by jimmyjenseng(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You're so wrong bro and I see why you easily mislead same folks as you. Atheism isn't a belief but the absence of belief. There is a difference between the bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

You're so wrong bro and I see why you easily mislead same folks as you. Atheism isn't a belief but the absence of belief. There is a difference between the bro.

Lol .

Let me ask you this question

Does God exist ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by taurus25(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

How exactly are you sure such a being exists?
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
taurus25:

How exactly are you sure such a being exists?

100 percent sure .

So why do you think such being does not exist ?

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

Belief works in two ways. Either you believe something is or you do not believe something is. All is simply wordplay. If you say its absence of belief then its disbelief and disbelief in simple English can be written in a sentence as

I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS THING EXISTS or I BELIEVE THIS THING DOES NOT EXIST.

So Atheism is a belief that God does not exist. wink

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by taurus25(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

100 percent sure .

So why do you think such being does not exist ?

I simply do not know if such being exist or not. hence i refuse to assume one does.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
By the way jimmyjenseng the major reason why its a belief that God does not exist is simply because you feel you have not been shown enough proof convincing enough to get you to believe. I hope you get it now.

Atheism has a definition but the definition simply says "A LACK OF BELIEF" or "ABSENCE OF BELIEF" which simply means disbelief and i already used that in a sentence to show you the same thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service / Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.