Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard (33325 Views)

Fayemi: Ekiti Workers’ Salary Arrears Will Be Paid In Six Months / Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC / President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by Akandegbng: 6:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by Vicolan: 6:24am On Jan 04, 2017
Geniro:
Great news if true . Nice one Aregbesola.

Not true why the media always partake in lying with this Politicians for crying out loud. Aregbe paid 2 month half salary Nov and Dec and initially he was to pay from Oct,Nov and Dec. Even the Retirees were still there without any payment since 2015. May God judge this people. This is blatant lies

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by DropShot: 6:29am On Jan 04, 2017
baybeeboi:

Just like Ibikunle Amosun and Ayodele Fayose and Musiliu Obanikoro right?
So you agree Fayose and Obanikoro are vagabonds in their deeds?

Yet you applaud and hail their unholy ways!

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by seguno2: 6:31am On Jan 04, 2017
barcaboi:
and mention them....google wch state collects the least allocation. ....even oil rich states collecting 13%oil proceeds owe salaries ask mimiko and dickson....abeg

Are you calling mimiko and Dickson omoluabi also?
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by seguno2: 6:34am On Jan 04, 2017
Vicolan:
Not true why the media always partake in lying with this Politicians for crying out loud. Aregbe paid 2 month half salary Nov and Dec and initially he was to pay from Oct,Nov and Dec. Even the Retirees were still there without any payment since 2014. May God judge this people. This is blatant lies

No pensions paid since 2014 i.e. three years ago?
How can anyone with even tiny sense call this WICKED person omoluabi?
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by Ihumezvin85(m): 6:40am On Jan 04, 2017
Same applies to Rochas okoroawusa of Imo state...
emmasege:
Lie is the haemoglobin in the bloodstream of these progrethieves and APCheats. For the records, Aregbe has been paying civil servants on GL 7 & above half salaries since July 2015. This implies that he still owes them 9 full salaries. It's left for the civil servants to fight for their right or succumb to the Al Quaeda cum Juju man of a governor.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by Adimine(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Stupid governor, kept me @ home for 7 months, nah all d pains wey u Don cause me ur generation go suffer

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2017
okowande:
Thnk God say i no near d beach party. my mate nor dey there. na small small boo n bae full there. lol
As you old reach you never wan get sense...

You no old or mature or dey better than the least person there FYI...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by Funseyi(f): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2017
Why are we like this in Nigeria!!! the man called himself Aregbesola is just a cheat and a failure of highest ground .he just go about talk rubbish and the people in the state just consume all his lies and propagandas, please where did he cleared all the payments? I guess is not in Osun state, because he is still owing almost six full months salary plus the pensioners. God help our leaders to do right.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by phemiay(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2017
Ogbeni you know the news you release is absolutely not true. I still owing the workers and the pensioners

READ Full List of Gionee Phones with Price

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by mapet: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2017
seguno2:

Don't blame him.
He attended Aregbesola schools where NYSC corpers teach since the onigbese governor cannot recruit professional teachers regularly and reduce youth unemployment.

Have you made it to NYSC yet?
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by Boerhavia: 7:43am On Jan 04, 2017
It is a lie! The guy is still owing level 8 upwards 50 % from July 2015 till now,thou the 3 months paid recently was 75% for level 8, 9,10. So he's still owing more than one and half year arrears. Clear wetin? U better don't let ppl swear for u

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by Kylexy3000(m): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2017
Thats how this ppl will come here and lie to ppl here...He paid half three months salary and sure the arrears can't be all as been posted...stop giving us false info here..

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by Eazie351(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2017
johnjay4u2u:

He didn't pay Lecturers sef.
I keep wondering if the press can't be sued for regularly feeding people with false news.

Oluwa o

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by Eazie351(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Adimine:
Stupid governor, kept me @ home for 7 months, nah all d pains wey u Don cause me ur generation go suffer

grin chill bro, we gather dey ni....ol these ppl who dont av anytin to say be like...ojo woh leyin lautech ma resume??
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by barcaboi(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2017
seguno2:

Are you calling mimiko and Dickson omoluabi also?
what re u saying?...I said if he can pay wt limited allocation. ..they should too
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by fiponmile(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2017
well done Ogbeni
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by Vicolan: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2017
seguno2:

No pensions paid since 2014 i.e. three years ago? How can anyone with even tiny sense call this WICKED person omoluabi?

Sorry bro I meant 2015 pls ma neighbours were victims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by afoo02(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2017
emmasege:
Lie is the haemoglobin in the bloodstream of these progrethieves and APCheats. For the records, Aregbe has been paying civil servants on GL 7 & above half salaries since July 2015. This implies that he still owes them 9 full salaries. It's left for the civil servants to fight for their right or succumb to the Al Quaeda cum Juju man of a governor.
But why are u always like this?
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by Odeyinigbin(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Ope ooooo
Thank God
Aregbe as changed
200 gbosa for d mallam
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by manikspears: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2017
sarrki:

Which ministry are you working in state of Osun?
bro,be ye not decieved,he is still owing months and osun is still in great debt

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by seguno2: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2017
Vicolan:
Sorry bro I meant 2015 pls ma neighbours were victims

Thanks for correction, Alagba.
2015 sef don make two years be that.
How are these old people supposed to feed themselves?
Aregbesola is a WICKED man sponsored by witches in their demonic APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by morisnewrain(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
idupaul:

He paid them their salary late when all the value had been eroded by inflation and yet you have kind words for him ..we are clearly not ready for excellence in Nigeria I see
I commend him if is in half or full payment. Ask kwara state civil servants. That is where Senate president comes& Bukola & governor continue to pretend as if nothing happens. I salute Ogbeni Aregbe, not only because of salary payment as it's mentioned but landmark projects in the state. I commend him as against the non-performing governors, Fatai Ahmed to precise. I'm from kwara reside in Osogbo.
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by emmasege: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
afoo02:
But why are u always like this?
I know u before?
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by funstufz: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bros Onibonokuta,

Since you are so blinded and could not read the truth but busy searching for errors, it would do you well to note that he 'only paid' in part.

If you like, get enrolled in grammar school I care less but stop presenting part-info as full.

mapet:

Bros Onibonoje,

Before you yield to my advise to go back to spelling class, Do you have proof to support this your assertion or you're just hating?
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by Vicolan: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=seguno2 post=52519525]
Thanks for correction, Alagba. 2015 sef don make two years be that. How are these old people supposed to feed themselves? Aregbesola is a WICKED man sponsored by witches in their demonic APC.

My brother I tire oooo...
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by Vicolan: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
seguno2:

Thanks for correction, Alagba. 2015 sef don make two years be that. How are these old people supposed to feed themselves? Aregbesola is a WICKED man sponsored by witches in their demonic APC.

My brother I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by mapet: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
funstufz:
Bros Onibonokuta,

Since you are so blinded and could not read the truth but busy searching for errors, it would do you well to note that he 'only paid' in part.

If you like, get enrolled in grammar school I care less but stop presenting part-info as full.

Are you one of the civil servants, pensioner or just disgruntled grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by funstufz: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
mapet:

Are you one of the civil servants, pensioner or just disgruntled grin grin grin grin

None of the above but close to the aforementioned... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by engineerboat(m): 12:47am On Jan 05, 2017
sarrki:

Which ministry are you working in state of Osun?

Sarrki so aregbesola can stil owe sept-dec when him dey pay half sa-la-ri.

Eleyi ko dara rara hoooooo.

O tun je osu meji-din-logun ( still owing 18 months half sa-la-ri) acrueing 9month

Oggbeni Aregbesola e jowo Sir. E saaaaanu awon osise yin hoooo
Re: Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard by Kayrich(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Funseyi:
Why are we like this in Nigeria!!! the man called himself Aregbesola is just a cheat and a failure of highest ground .he just go about talk rubbish and the people in the state just consume all his lies and propagandas, please where did he cleared all the payments? I guess is not in Osun state, because he is still owing almost six full months salary plus the pensioners. God help our leaders to do right.

You have right/choice to choose what to believe. My friend in ofatedo who works in (OSCDA) osun state capital development authority whom I lend N40k since last march just paid back few days ago that there arrears has been cleared. You re here wailing around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State / Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable / Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.