Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why We Need Youths As Leader In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Need Youths As Leader In Nigeria. (1225 Views)

Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara / Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo / This Nation Does Not Need Youths To Get Better,......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Need Youths As Leader In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
Way back in primary school our Teachers always tell us that we are the future leaders of tomorrow. same thing in secondary school and Higher institutions... but in all we still have our forefathers still sitting on the post as leaders... I mean people that knows when Nigeria was created. When are we going to become the future leaders? seriously we need to change everything around us we the youth of this country Nigeria. .. is high time the youth need to take over from all this our forefathers ruling us.. gone at those days when Internet wasn't made available but now the world has changed. if any youth within the ages of 27 to 40yrs comes out for any political post I bet you he/she is going to win. This old men refused to give work to the youths of this nation due to their selfish interest of how the world is changing. All those my Pos Students where are you guys? There is no time to check time. come out and do the needful. we are tired of being ruled by old faces here in Nigeria. There is nothing to be afraid of is only once that a man will die.
Lets Change the world Nigerian youth's.
I am coming up with a page soon. I am not a politician but I will tell you what you need to hear. The reasons why Nigeria needs a youth as a president and not a grandfather.
I will be launching my page soon based on promoting the agenda why we need a youth as a president and not people that has entered menopause.
your support are highly welcome people from home and abroad.

Please you guys should see reasons with me. Let's boost the spirits of the youth of this nation Nigeria. We know ourselves more than those old faces.

Promote this in your various blogs and website. I may not have written very well on this but you can modify yours for better understanding . God bless Nigeria as we the youth are about to make a difference.
Re: Why We Need Youths As Leader In Nigeria. by Bayhaqqi: 1:14am On Jan 04, 2017
Bayhaqqi for president 2019. ...if u support click like. ....if no click share. ...pls state ur reason

1 Like

Re: Why We Need Youths As Leader In Nigeria. by Litmus: 1:30am On Jan 04, 2017
Niraland is a poor choice of place for this appeal. After a few years on this board, youth has lost all promise. The only hope lies in the fact that no one knows the true identity of posters. If not, then folks have to contend with our current youth as the most decrepit of any generation even surpassing those that led us to civil war and the thieves that followed them. Actually, the Gowans, Ojukwus, Ironsi's, McCully's, Ziks, Muhammad's,Abiolas, Buharis, Johnathan and so on are by comparisons to today's generation towering figures of intellect, class and panache. Niraland youths appear as if harbingers of hate and bigotry, they don't have the Young Persons beautiful mind, they give the impression that holy water would bubble and evaporate should their shadows so much as fall over the pitcher. Yours is a macabre generation, lusting after images of death and decay, purveyors of death and horrors. The soul is stained by the mere act of reading through some of your bigoted posts (not you personally. Youth here have none of the Nigerians respect for elders and women; none of the Nigerians admiration for success of others; none of the Nigerians love of future nor his imagination; no self-respect. If Niraland harbours the example of Nigerian youth, Nigeria is doomed.

...but, I don't believe many of this type of posters are young Nigerians or even Nigerians; in this manner, I keep up my hopes....

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need Youths As Leader In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Litmus:
Niraland is a poor choice of place for this appeal. After a few years on this board, youth has lost all promise. The only hope lies in the fact that no one knows the true identity of posters. If not, then folks have to contend with our current youth as the most decrepit of any generation even surpassing those that led us to civil war and the thieves that followed them. Actually, the Gowans, Ojukwus, Ironsi's, McCully's, Ziks, Muhammad's,Abiolas, Buharis, Johnathan and so on are by comparisons to today's generation towering figures of intellect, class and panache. Niraland youths appear as if harbingers of hate and bigotry, they don't have the Young Persons beautiful mind, they give the impression that holy water would bubble and evaporate should their shadows so much as fall over the pitcher. Yours is a macabre generation, lusting after images of death and decay, purveyors of death and horrors. The soul is stained by the mere act of reading through some of your bigoted posts (not you personally. Youth here have none of the Nigerians respect for elders and women; none of the Nigerians admiration for success of others; none of the Nigerians love of future nor his imagination; no self-respect. If Niraland harbours the example of Nigerian youth, Nigeria is doomed.

...but, I don't believe many of this type of posters are young Nigerians or even Nigerians; in this manner, I keep up my hopes....

You have spoken wisely Bro. But we need a solution by which the youth will see meaning to this issues. We have suffered enough from the hands of the government.
Re: Why We Need Youths As Leader In Nigeria. by babyfaceafrica: 5:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Which youths?...the one fighting about tribes and religion online?...the ones wike and Amaechi used to kill and maimm in Rivers election?....Most Nigerian youths are worse than buhari!!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need Youths As Leader In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2017
Why do you think so brother? The government made them what they become today.
Re: Why We Need Youths As Leader In Nigeria. by babyfaceafrica: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
If govt put your put your hand for fire,won't you remove am?
Re: Why We Need Youths As Leader In Nigeria. by omohayek: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Which youths?...the one fighting about tribes and religion online?...the ones wike and Amaechi used to kill and maimm in Rivers election?....Most Nigerian youths are worse than buhari!!

Don't mind him. All he's really saying is that he wants the older looters to step down so "youths" like him will have their own chance to steal. He doesn't bother to give a single reason why Nigeria would really be better off with "youths" in charge, just the usual "Na our turn!" nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!Nigeria Army Arrests Total Of 1,400 Suspected Boko Haram Members(photo) / Buhari - Dead Or Alive / Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.