Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

"We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be (55191 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by jesusson22(m): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2017
Awwwwww!!! The lovely couple who met in their 100 level days at the university are set to tie the knot.
#TheRoyalVows2017

Read Mae Odutola's lovely story of how she met her heartthrob below:

We met when I was in 100Level , We served in Prayer force Unit together. We resumed Brother and sister parole (Family Zone) because I'm stubborn like that
I was the relationship adviser, personal gift shopper and love messenger for him
We have always kept in touch oh.

After I graduated, he started commenting my wife on all my pictures I would delete the comments and call him to stop it
But uncle dinno gree.
He will just send random messages of how he will marry me soon.
He has always been there since we graduated would randomly send credit, buy gifts, even money. When I complain he will say you are my sister now

He will sha support everything I do! Everything!!! When I got my first work space, he will drop by after work most nights to bring me food because I never get the time to eat during the day!
He is God sent to seat on my case
As in! The one that wants you and needs you will go all out for you! I know this well
Everything works out fine in His Time
#TheRoyalVows2017

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/met-in-100-level-he-will-comment-my.html?m=1

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by jesusson22(m): 12:42am On Jan 04, 2017

23 Likes

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Bayhaqqi: 12:59am On Jan 04, 2017
congrats. .....

NEXT....!!!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by stylochime: 1:07am On Jan 04, 2017
Wat did i learn from dis story? D guy meets a girl he lyks, she frndzones him for five yrs (atleast) he buys her gifts numerously, stalks her on d net nd even to her place of work bt still d bae no gree bt d moment he bought ring her countenance change.

252 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by DozieInc(m): 1:09am On Jan 04, 2017
His deeds finally paid

4 Likes

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by CyberGypsy(m): 1:20am On Jan 04, 2017
well i don't take No for an answer ..

NB: To the ladies ,if I have a crush on you on here, just know you won't have breathing space , its either you say yes or you delete your account . even if you delete your account , I will search for you . just don't let me like you *peyren*

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Quintessential1(f): 1:53am On Jan 04, 2017
Real cool... I wish them a blissful union.

Meanwhile, one church brother is acting as though he'll die if I don't date him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Divay22(f): 1:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmmm....lemme not say anything...
HML to them

3 Likes

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by niggi4life(m): 6:19am On Jan 04, 2017
Taking a closer look at the guy, u will observe that he's still scared of touching the girl sef angry

Na dis kind geh go dey control d family once dem marry and d guy must dey keep up with d chase even after marriage because d girl look like d type wey go dey give timetable for sex

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:32am On Jan 04, 2017
They look perfect together smiley

3 Likes

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 04, 2017
I love her smile grin grin kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by MilesLamar(m): 6:44am On Jan 04, 2017
Damn the girl fine well well

14 Likes

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by angelTI(f): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2017
Lovely story

1 Like

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by DEIFIED(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2017
Look at how serious the guy is on their throwback pic. Well i wish them the best in their marriage life.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by ImmaculateIfy: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2017
good luck with ur marriage

1 Like

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Defaramade(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Una try
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Genea(f): 7:19am On Jan 04, 2017
stylochime:
Wat did i learn from dis story? D guy meets a girl he lyks, she frndzones him for five yrs (atleast) he buys her gifts numerously, stalks her on d net nd even to her place of work bt still d bae no gree bt d moment he bought ring her countenance change.
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by IamPopular(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2017
stylochime:
v u had read the story very well u would understand that the man did not even ask the lady out until later, cause she says the man would always call her his sister...

11 Likes

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Jadoskii(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2017
Cnt marry now... I am waiting for nicki minaj to repent

4 Likes

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by IamLEGEND1: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2017
An ode to a brother,a fearless soldier,a persistent and smooth criminal,brave warrior and silky operator who has triumphed over the obstacles that have felled so many bros that came before him.
We don't know you,but the brotherhood of bros celebrate you,bro.
Live long & prosper.

#2fingerSalute

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by lilmax(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2017
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

sorry is your name if you try this with a female nairalander grin

the one below fits into the description

7 Likes

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2017
angry
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by WHOcarex: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2017
undecided
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by ayodejijoshua(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2017
oga my girlfriend we met when i was in part one we left after my final yr exam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by agrovick(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2017
The lady is lucky she met someone patient; who has time for all these cat and mouse play.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by PIPPROF(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2017
lol

for those of you playing love, just know it does not exist

if you dont put a ring on it, its not worth your time and energy

2 Likes

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by HermesParis: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2017
l
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by 5starmilitant: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Why the guy con dey behave like who never fvck the girl before? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by biz9ja(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Awww I love this
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by femi4: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

Meanwhile, one church brother is acting as though he'll die if I don't date him.
its not fair....love can happen to anyone
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by SexyNairalander: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2017
booked
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Rizmo(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

So you want to tell the world how I have been pestering you?
Ah sista Quintessential!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.