Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,112 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin (13729 Views)

White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:27am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy birthday to one of my padi for life princeakin aka baba for the girls .... May God strengthen and uphold you bro ..... Much love bro still your number 1 padi .... Wish you many more years to come bro.. friends let us wish him happy birthday.$ enjoy ur day padi

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Make I run book space. Happy birthday baba cheesy grin long life and prosperity grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 04, 2017
HBD bro! My school Alumni.

On this special day of yours, I pray that the good Lord shall continue to shower you with lots of joy and blessing. May you continue to flourish and may your dreams come true.

Stay blessed and enjoy life bro.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by ImDharay: 6:32am On Jan 04, 2017
HPβ...
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy Birthday..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2017
happy birthday bro, wish u more of this day on earth or Venus, hip hip hip.......hurr........

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by Smellymouth: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2017
Birthday wishes Princeakins..

Keep on living bruh..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by makydebbie(f): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy birthday hun angry

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by iamphotoshoot(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy birthday baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2017
...Happy Birthday..

.bahd guy! grin...

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by coolestchris(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2017
.hbd wullnp in good health nd riches

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:35am On Jan 04, 2017
Mrs book space Gud morning grin grin
badaoyeyemi:

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2017
Good morning... Re u a monitoring spirit..was about modifying it nau....but if this thread enter frontpage ehhhnn....lemme comment ma reserve
adewumiopeyemi:
Mrs book space Gud morning grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin
badaoyeyemi:
Good morning... Re u a monitoring spirit..was about modifying it nau....but if this thread enter frontpage ehhhnn....lemme comment ma reserve

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by Quintessential1(f): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy Birthday, Princeakin... I wish you God's unending favours.

Why are you called baba for the girls?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2017
Jagaban gbogbo NL, you be sure gee! I carry this moment take wish you happy birthday o.

bigger you babanla

Quilox?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

cuz he is

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2017
PabloOm.oEscobar:
cuz he is
then they lied.

Happy birthday Guy smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by IamLEGEND1: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by optional1(f): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy byday akin.

So princeakin dudu like this.
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by princeakins(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
hehehe tanx dear. not again, bet y ur faceee come strong like dz cheesy
makydebbie:
Happy birthday hun angry
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by princeakins(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
I am also wondering why too, embarassed mayb u can eep me decode that...

tnx for d wishes kiss kiss
Quintessential1:

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by princeakins(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
hehehe.. Real Gee.

gbogbo e sa yii por o cheesy

oshey padi me.

na vertigo b the route o.

turn up cheesy cheesy cheesy
PabloOmoEscobar:
Jagaban gbogbo NL, you be sure gee! I carry this moment take wish you happy birthday o.

bigger you babanla

Quilox?
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by princeakins(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
lol... Three heads or more cant lie cool

tanx for d wishes
ILuvGummyBearz:
then they lied.

Happy birthday Guy smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by princeakins(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lool.. tanx dear cheesy

I be black beauty o, representing true African color cool
optional1:
Happy byday akin.

So princeakin dudu like this.
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by princeakins(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
thank you all for your warm and thoughful wishes for me on dz very day...

you guys made it fabulous... cool

make we cheers

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
princeakins:
hehehe.. Real Gee.

gbogbo e sa yii por o cheesy

oshey padi me.

na vertigo b the route o.

turn up cheesy cheesy cheesy
oya let's turn up. We popping em 'poppables' cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by makydebbie(f): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
princeakins:
hehehe tanx dear. not again, bet y ur faceee come strong like dz cheesy
You suppose know angry
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by princeakins(m): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
If i knew, i wont ask na

oya debbie tell daddy wortaphn undecided
makydebbie:
You suppose know angry
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by makydebbie(f): 4:22am On Jan 05, 2017
princeakins:
If i knew, i wont ask na

oya debbie tell daddy wortaphn undecided
No happy new year from you angry
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin by firstking01(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2017
HBD to you bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! / Is It Right To Narrate Your Past To Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.