₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,212,567 members, 4,830,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 March 2019 at 07:46 PM

2face Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter, Olivia As She Turned 3 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter, Olivia As She Turned 3 (730 Views)

"Let's Try To Celebrate Good News Not Bad News" - 2face Shares Photos With Wife / Roman Goddess Throwback Photo Before She Turned An Instagram Slay Queen / Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter, Olivia As She Turned 3 by nyjaposter: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2017

Music legend Tuface Idibia posted a photo of his cute daughter Olivia, who turned three today.

"Time actually flies!! Just like yesterday 3years ago. Olivia idibia. I cover u my baby. God will give u wisdom and strength. DLU. HBD" he captioned photo of the birthday girl.

https://uzomediangr.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/2face-shares-cute-photo-of-his-daughter-olivia-idibia-as-she-turned-3/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOz1VXejo5L/
Re: 2face Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter, Olivia As She Turned 3 by IecheM(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: 2face Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter, Olivia As She Turned 3 by softMarket(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2017
All I know is that...she will be sombodys Baby Mama!
Re: 2face Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter, Olivia As She Turned 3 by Mikylopez(f): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2017
shez beautiful she looks like her dad alot
Re: 2face Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter, Olivia As She Turned 3 by lofty900(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Nice. It's like the reigning thing now is to start blogging with celebrity Instagram pictures.
Re: 2face Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter, Olivia As She Turned 3 by remi144(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2017
karma exist... carilyn command see o our son trump must fvck her.
Re: 2face Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter, Olivia As She Turned 3 by littlewonders: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2017
I need to marry this year, I have finished designing my wedding card And made provision for All necessity but my major problem is the name of the girl to whom I need marry in giving me such a beautiful face of tu-baba's daughter.

E hard o...

(1) (Reply)

Dope Photos Of Olamide By Wavy Film From December 2016 / The Lord's Chosen G.O Mouka Orders Arrest Of Comedians / I Can Go Nude For Millions Of Naira Because It’s Business…vixen, Shantel Oyinkan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.