Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting (1323 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting / 2019: Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With All APC Governors / Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by DaudaAbu(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday met behind closed doors with former Edo State, Governor Adams Oshiomhole in his office at the Presidential Villa.It was learnt that the meetings was their first since Oshiomhole left as governor in November 2016.

Though details of the meeting was not made known but ‎Oshiomhole “only came to thank the President for the support he gave him as a governor, particularly for visiting and commissioning some projects in the state three days before he left office in November last year,”‎ said a source last night.

According to the source, the former Edo governor was also in the Presidential Villa, to wish President Buhari a happy New Year.‎The source however declined to comment on the speculations that the former Governor was in the Villa in connection with plans by President Buhari to co-opt him into the next cabinet said to be contemplated by the President.

Specifically, there have been rumours suggesting that even before he left office last November, President Buhari had concluded plans to make Oshiomhole, Minister of Petroleum Resources once the arrangements to re-jig his cabinet were finalised.

It was learnt last night that the former Edo governor earned Presidency’s confidence following his contributions which led to the emergence of Buhari as President of Nigeria

http://t.guardian.ng/news/buhari-oshiomhole-in-closed-door-meeting/
Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2017
this early morning? stale
Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by Atiku2019: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2017
National Chairman or Minister for Power? cool

But Where is my Brother Tinubu the great Jagaban wink

1 Like

Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by littlewonders: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2017
They've started again. Discussing how to recycle politicians again.

Infact I don talk am, anybody above 40 will not see my vote come 2019.

Where is that young Democratic party. Is time to start working.
Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by PapaNnamdi: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2017
Let 2017 com biko, cos...

Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by littlewonders: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Let 2017 com biko, cos...

Is either you give a Bleep or Bleep will give you out.

This is morning make a choice before night comes.
Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by sarrki(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2017
We need total overhaul of non performing ministers

Osho will do well in works

Let fashola move to chief of staff .

Bring in Barth nnaji to power
Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by CplusJason: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2017
I guess he's going to replace the late Ocholi.......

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by sarrki(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2017
CplusJason:
I guess he's going to replace the late Ocholi.......

He will do well in works
Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by CplusJason: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2017
sarrki:

He will do well in works
I don't think so bruh, but let us keep our fingers crossed.

Your baba might suprise everyone.
Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by DaudaAbu(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2017
Rumours is that BABa might relinquish petroleum minister to him

Wouldnt it be great for him to handle petroleum or works?minister of works has been largely frm edo state
Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by sarrki(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2017
CplusJason:
I don't think so bruh, but let us keep our fingers crossed.

Your baba might suprise everyone.

That's quality of a great leader
Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by CplusJason: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2017
sarrki:

That's quality of a great leader
Shatap dia. angry

You wan make mouth now. undecided

1 Like

Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by DaudaAbu(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2017
PMB has already rold him that he is needed in Abuja to continue the good work he did in Edo.

Probably he would be asked to pick the ministry he wants
Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by OLADD: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2017
Good. I think this would give Oshiomole the ample opportunity of using either his ministerial or APC Chairmanship power to unearth the N6 trillion he claimed Deziani stole. He would equally work with Sanusi and Buhari to retrieve the N20b NNPC missing money! Bunch of satanic and sycophantic change agents.
Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by PapaNnamdi: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
littlewonders:

Is either you give a Bleep or Bleep will give you out.
This is morning make a choice before night comes.

Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
How far with dangote refinery? Abi na so Buhari too go como without us having functional refinery?
Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by Ahmadgani(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
I foresee a minister in the making. power brokers
Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by iokpebholo: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
sarrki:
We need total overhaul of non performing ministers

Osho will do well in works

Let fashola move to chief of staff .

Bring in Barth nnaji to power
shioor... D same barth nnaji who was a minister under pdp?
Re: JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting by tundafayaBuhari: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Useless people

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? See What Someone Shared About President Buhari - Photo / Things That Have Happened Since Buhari Went On 10-day Vacation / See The Reason Why 2face Lead Protest Is A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.