Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party (2170 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by makydebbie(f): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2017
makydebbie:
You sef notice amgrin

Lol. . .I notice am.
No mind airforce. . . Hin brain dey touch at times. grin

#YOLO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by IamLEGEND1: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Jay542:
If this is so, celebrities should else it might just be an all boys thing.

Fùck that shîii....any woman not willing to shell out an extra 1 or 2k to attend doesn't deserve to be there. no time for cheap people. flat rates all round.

I hope you know the organizers won't want to run at great loss.
a dinner is an exponentially better proposition but would cost significantly more. so a hike in the gate/registration grin fee is expected.

I think a dinner would be better
I think so too.
but they better find a diner with enough "LuNgu" where ladies & gents dem fit go exchange bodily fluids. coz wining & dining fit make people morale shoot through the roof.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Creamish(f): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Fùck that shîii....any woman not willing to shell out an extra 1 or 2k to attend doesn't deserve to be there. no time for cheap people. flat rates all round.

a dinner is an exponentially better proposition but would cost significantly more. so a hike in the gate/registration grin fee is expected.

I think so too.
but they better find a diner with enough "LuNgu" where ladies & gents dem fit go exchange bodily fluids. coz wining & dining fit make people morale shoot through the roof.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin U wont miss it ba?
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2017
my birthday grin grin

Wuda loved to go but this passed party isn't encouraging at all angry
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Mimzyy(f): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2017
Creamish:
If this is meant to give a fair chance to all NLERs, Il suggest a dinner date cos its a workday (Tuesday). It's not a public holiday.

#JustSaying..

Hey sisto, howdy wink
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Creamish(f): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2017
Mimzyy:

Hey sisto, howdy wink

Hi luv.. Im good. U? Kilon shele?

1 Like

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by IamLEGEND1: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2017
Creamish:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin U wont miss it ba?
not even for the world. cool

1 Like

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by LifeofAirforce1: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Lol
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by starwar(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2017
I don't even understand we youths of nowadays all we just care about it fun.Not barely three days organised beach party another proposed party on Valentine,must it be all about fun,partying and all of that.Feb 14 can be used for something more better than that to promote Ethnicity Love,One Nigeria and all of that.We need to wake up

.....just saying

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Mimzyy(f): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Creamish:

Hi luv.. Im good. U? Kilon shele?

Nothing much. Just passing by and decided to holla.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
This iz what fake people always say, excuse upon excuse
Berlynn:
my birthday grin grin

Wuda loved to go but this passed party isn't encouraging at all angry

4 Likes

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
it will be push to wekend gues u will be available ryt cheesy cheesy
Creamish:
If this is meant to give a fair chance to all NLERs, Il suggest a dinner date cos its a workday (Tuesday). It's not a public holiday.

#JustSaying..
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2017
===============>
starwar:
I don't even understand we youths of nowadays all we just care about it fun.Not barely three days organised beach party another proposed party on Valentine,must it be all about fun,partying and all of that.Feb 14 can be used for something more better than that to promote Ethnicity Love,One Nigeria and all of that.We need to wake up

.....just saying
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by starwar(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
===============>
which way?
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by DEIFIED(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
you guys should plan on to take it to different states. Some from edo state , cross rivers, or anambara will find it coming to lagos just for a party. Their transport alone will cover all the expenses of someone staying in lagos.
You can make like a series . Nld party 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 so on and so forth.
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by LifeofAirforce1: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
DEIFIED:
you guys should plan on to take it to different states. Some from edo state , cross rivers, or anambara will find it coming to lagos just for a party. Their transport alone will cover all the expenses of someone staying in lagos.
You can make like a series . Nld party 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 so on and so forth.
nlanderz in other states should organise Thiers..
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by LesbianBoy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Airforce the way you dey hype this barbecue, was that your first time eating one?

That's the first time he is attending that kind of party sef! Lifeofairforce1 Abi i lie? grin grin grin grin
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Kingsley10000: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
how much and what location
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Sezua(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
february 14th is on a tuesday na, some pple have tedious jobs na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Found What I Consider The "Panties Dropper" / My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex / Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.