Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) (51767 Views)

Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by ugosonjay(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nice one. We all should learn to give back to the society
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by xreal: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
This wasn't done by saraki, Gbolahan did this yesterday.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by czaratwork: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
These politicians have finished us.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by seenter84: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Naija.
Poverty tie gele and wrapper

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by HtwoOw: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
That's not a bag of rice, but it's not the right though , the OP was there to collect his share too

But Saraki shouldn't be celebrated

sarrki:
70% of Nigerian masses conscience is weakened

I don't see anything changing if we continue this way
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by czaratwork: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
After stealing from the society. shaking my head for our mentality. That is why Trump wants to send us back to our country.
ugosonjay:
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
politicians are just frauds
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by moshould(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
useless nigerian rulers, that what they like....to steal big from the masses and return peanuts to the lazy gullible illiterate bastard slaves...many poor pple no wan wise, the 200naira cannot change d life of your family in anyway....why not face your little hustle, pray to God and leave d rest.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by kenx1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
That's the yahoo yahoo format our politician are using #200 for onion and pepper idiot
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Kwara is now an IDP camp
Nwanne i'nenye nsogbu n'ebe a o!.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Eastactivist:
See the main afonjas suffering...
Next time vote for a stone head. Una fada
At least we have a leader. Who be una leader again?!!!

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
ugosonjay:

You mean one Cup of rice and #200.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by kamaldin(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
metroblogger:
Thousands of people have reportedly stormed the house of Senator Bukola Saraki, Nigeria’s Senate President, just to receive a cup of rice and N200.

According to a Facebook user who shared the post on his wall, the people trekked several kilometres to collect this food item and there was a massive queue at the collection point.

He described this act as that of poverty which showed just how much the people in the state must have been suffering despite the fact that the Senate President is from their state.

The man identified as Ademorin Scholar, wrote: “SENATE PRESIDENT, BUKOLA SARAKI HOME STATE, KWARA STATE IS THE ONE OF THE MOST IMPOVERISHED STATE IN NIGERIA.

“I WANT YOU TO SEE THE CLEAR PICTURE OF POVERTY CREATED BY SARAKI FAMILY IN KWARA STATE. THESE WOMEN ARE STRUGGLING TO COLLECT A CUPFUL SACHET OF RICE AND #200 AFTER TREKKED 5 KILOMETERS JOURNEY TO THE VENUE.

“THIS IS HOW THEY CREATE A DELIBERATE STAMPED WHEN THEY NEED. . .HMMMM.

“WHEN YOU FAILED TO DELIVERED ON INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT YOU PROMISED GULLIBLE VOTERS, YOU RESORT TO CHEAP STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE TO KEEP YOUR TROJANS VOTERS ALIVE TILL NEXT ELECTION YEAR WHEN YOU WILL NEED THEIR VOTE.

“THIS IS THE PHOTO OF MONSHOOD MUSTAPHA, SPECIAL ADVISER TO SENATE PRESIDENT, BUKOLA SARAKI SHARING #200 AND A CUPFUL SACHETS OF RICE AT HIS RESIDENCE IN ILORIN TO THEIR CHEAPEST VOTERS.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-crowd-at-sarakis-house-for-just.html

This is total madness. Nigerians can never progress with such type of attitude. With the funds this guy has looted from the state. I dont expect such rubbish from him. As for my state people, honestly am ashamed. we can never move fwd this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
There is serious poverty in the land undecided
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Vote change. Here is change

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Michel2013: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
afonjas have all run away from this thread.is this the best your richmen can do for millions of poor afonjas in your brown roof enclaves.you guys are so wicked and stingy.imagine this mommot crowd killing their selves just to collect a mudu of rice while people are rejecting 50kg bags of rice in the eastern region. after they will come here to shout 'we love ourselves we are our brothers keeper".arrant nonsense!

what can do!

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by psalmsjob: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
DropShot:

You're really pathetic.

This has been the trend since before you were born.

During you god's era, graduates were scammed for non-existing immigration jobs and many lost their life in the process.

Some of you are disgusting in your thinking.

You took the words out of my mind really except where you said "some of them are disgusting in your thinking", my exact thought is that most of them If not all of them are disgusting and hypocrites by nature.

They claim to be doing fine in a recession which their clueless god GEJ laid the foundation yet they are the first to wail and mourn about an election of almost 2 years ago in which an Ijaw man was contesting.

IPOB are Beasts of no nation and identity! The original ass lickers

3 Likes

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by dabrake(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
Saraki is doing great. I actually think Saraki will make a great President. Stop the hate on politicians, you should join the system and change things if you have what it takes. You can criticize but stop making it look like sharing food and cash to his constituents is a bad thing.

For someone to queue up for rice and pocket money shows he/she is financially not okay so this gesture should be appreciated.
Tell me you were kidding with this statement of yours and I will believe you.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
SW and poverty cry cry cry

thank God for Lagos

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Figs(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
we may stil hear dat som died of stampede while rushin for ordinary cup of rice nd #200

sophisticated hungry afonjas

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
dabrake:

Tell me you were kidding with this statement of yours and I will believe you.
Your opinion is inconsequential, so is mine, so focus on yours and let me ride my clouds on the exodus of the genesis of 2017.

Shalom!
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Teel012(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
Saraki is doing great. I actually think Saraki will make a great President. Stop the hate on politicians, you should join the system and change things if you have what it takes. You can criticize but stop making it look like sharing food and cash to his constituents is a bad thing.

For someone to queue up for rice and pocket money shows he/she is financially not okay so this gesture should be appreciated.
wondering bro, were u among those who benefited from d generous New year #200 and a cup of rice? or maybe u're eating under them in Abuja, dem dey g. U contract baa? i hope people from ur state are not reading this and u don't Hv any political ambition. Ole! I'll advice that if u're not from Kwara state, it's better u just keep quiet n move ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by ibolomo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:
More evidence of the effects of recession on certain citizens.

Edit: The ones that like to pretend that all is well because of the shame of their decisions.
This particular event has always occurred every year. The recession is not as big a factor as you make it out to be.
for the past 8 years or so, he always distributes food and N200, there was even a particular year that there was a stampede and several people died, and several more were injured. Some even say that he uses their "Eleda" or "Chi" for his own use. Those who live in Ilorin can corroborate my story.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by manikspears: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
cry ,naija....where did we miss it?
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Mruwa: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
na wah #200 as dis man get money reach
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by alezzy13: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Isnt that Fayose I dey see for the picture? How is it Kwara state?
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
I can see some folks are surprised at this.

Kwara indigenes& residents know this is commonplace.

There are some women who have successful kids who are doctors and engineers yet still come to beg at the Saraki residence.

This is a practice I have observed for over 3 decades. The intergenerational voluntary slavery is very unlikely to stop.

God help them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by fkdmods: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
It's been scientifically proven that if you want to train a dog to be perfectly obedient, just watch how Nigerian leaders lead it's people. Same principle.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by ndcide(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Had that state been run by PDP, this thread would have been on fire by those who want to prove useless points on how PDP is bad and APC is good.

It's an APC state. In fact the famous lie Mohammed is not even speaking against his state government as before.

Well, I've told Nigerians the truth. Let's stop supporting any government or party. They will not agree.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by mrjojo: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
This selling our future for rice and some few naira notes need to stop ASAP, We can't continue this way nw..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Officers Who Spoke With Terrorists After Kuje Prison Attack Arrested / Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) / Obi Increases Lecturers' Pay To More Than Dep Governor's, ASUU Rejects It (2010)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.