Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed (1893 Views)

Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) / From My Window As I Am Typing, I Am Seeing My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man / Roby Ekpo & Mayowa Lambe-Ekpo Pre-Wedding Photos: Strangling & Dragging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed by Kolababe: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2017
On Air Personalities/husband & wife, Roby and Mayowa Ekpo, pictured snuggling and sharing a kiss in bed early this morning. Roby shared the photo above via IG and wrote: '#OkayBye...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/oapcomedian-roby-ekposhares-photo-of.html

Re: OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed by Kolababe: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Social media, social madness!
Re: OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed by LifeofAirforce1: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
Husband and wife, No problem.
Re: OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed by Sandydayziz(f): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Very interesting...
Re: OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed by SexyNairalander: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
booked

Re: OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed by thorpido(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kissing the wife in the bedroom is okay,sharing the pictures on social media is o craze.

1 Like

Re: OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed by freesinzu(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Who took the picture undecided

1 Like

Re: OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed by Doctorfitz: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Av u guys got ur test results? Well

Re: OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed by sweettease(f): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
thorpido:
Kissing the wife in the bedroom is okay,sharing the pictures on social media is o craze.
as in ehn... I don't just understand what he was thinking
Re: OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
foolish fools, they should have remove the duvet so that we can feed our eyes wella, nonsense

Re: OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed by thorpido(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
sweettease:
as in ehn... I don't just understand what he was thinking
People are just getting crazy nowadays.They think everything has to be on social media.
Re: OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed by benedictnsi(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Av u guys got ur test results? Well

Hahahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha

Nothing weh I no go see for nairaland
Re: OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed by myfantasies(f): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Speechless

Where r d I DON'T GIVE A Bleep CREW

(1) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Being A Perfectionist? / In Only One Word, Describe Yourself. / My Dick Is 10 Intches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.