Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Failed Remote Controlled Operation Of Booth For Toyota Venza 2014 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Failed Remote Controlled Operation Of Booth For Toyota Venza 2014 (2204 Views)

Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 / See How A Volvo Truck Is Controlled From Outside With An External Steering / Nissan Turned A GT-R Into A Giant Remote-controlled Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failed Remote Controlled Operation Of Booth For Toyota Venza 2014 by sachi77(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
The booth (trunk) of my 2014 model venza suddenly stopped functioning using the remote key. Initially, it operates (open & close) after a beep but following this new development it does not work and makes beep twice upon command. Kindly assist on how to resolve this challenge. Thank you.

Re: Failed Remote Controlled Operation Of Booth For Toyota Venza 2014 by kingreign(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Do this, if you hear a hatch operation and a series of whines or unsuccessful attempt at opening the hatch or even slight opening and returning of the hatch,
The two hydraulic struts for the rear hatch should be replaced.
Its a common ish when their remote boot opener is faulty.

But first, try check if the dashboard activated opener operates the hatch.
Re: Failed Remote Controlled Operation Of Booth For Toyota Venza 2014 by sultaan(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Should still be under warranty, take it to your nearest dealer

If in naija YouTube the problem
Re: Failed Remote Controlled Operation Of Booth For Toyota Venza 2014 by sachi77(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
@ King reign: Thanks for your suggestion. The two hydraulic suspension are okay & the trunk can be opened manually by pushing a button near the rear trunk gate. The dash board activated opener regulates the auto controlled booth for open/close operations - that's where the challenge is.

@ Sultan: Thanks for your advice. I bought the vehicle off shore as fairly used vehicle and wonder if it'll be under warranty in Nigeria.

Please I need more advice & suggestions.
Re: Failed Remote Controlled Operation Of Booth For Toyota Venza 2014 by sachi77(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
@ King reign: Thanks for your suggestion. The two hydraulic suspension are okay & the trunk can be opened manually by pushing a button near the rear trunk gate. The dash board activated opener regulates the auto controlled booth for open/close operations. The challenge is with the automatic function of open/close operation.

@ Sultan: Thanks for your advice. I bought the vehicle off shore as fairly used vehicle and wonder if it'll be under warranty in Nigeria.

Please I need more advice & suggestions.
Re: Failed Remote Controlled Operation Of Booth For Toyota Venza 2014 by obitryce(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2017
Disconnect the Negative terminal of your car battery for 30 seconds and reconnect back. Then try opening the trunk using the remote key.
Re: Failed Remote Controlled Operation Of Booth For Toyota Venza 2014 by mokset123: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
You have to go to your manual and look this item and press it.

Re: Failed Remote Controlled Operation Of Booth For Toyota Venza 2014 by mokset123: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
You have to go to your manual and search for power door off button and press it. It is located just above the handbrake of the venza.

It's possible during cleaning of your car someone accidentally pressed it.

This has made the boot not to respond to opening or closing by remote or the button on the dashboard.
Thank me later smiley

1 Like

Re: Failed Remote Controlled Operation Of Booth For Toyota Venza 2014 by mayor2013: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Was any job done on the car recently. Did you do any interior work?
Re: Failed Remote Controlled Operation Of Booth For Toyota Venza 2014 by sachi77(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2017
Many thanks to all the contributors to this challenge and the creators of the platform, Nairaland that made it possible to discourse issues of this kind.

The remote operation of my trunk is in place and working perfectly. I couldn't have achieved this without you guys. All your contributions were helpful.

@ mokset123: many, many, thanks bro. Your advice did the magic. I pushed the button & boom, it started working again! I'm beginning to understand my baby better.

Ones again, my deep regards to you all and this platform. Enjoy the rest of the day.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

6-Wheel Devel Sixty Monster SUV Smokes Mercedes-AMG GT Sports Car In Drag Race / I Saw A Sharp 2003 Eod. But I Was Shocked When The Man Said 4m / What Is The Smartest Street Billboard Ad You Have Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.