Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business (24049 Views)

Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by importexpert(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
We have all heard of how people start and succeeded in their online business. There are a lot of netpreneurs within our neighborhoods that are strikingly rich and that are earning every single penny legitimately from the comfort of their homes.
One unfortunate thing about the Nigerian community is that their thinking faculty is still clouded with the old mentality of all internet businesses are “yahoo yahoo”. In their own ways of thinking, any successful young person that does not go to 8-5 slavery and earns a lot of money is into “yahoo yahoo” or something illegitimate. As Long as you know you earn every single penny legitimately, jack and Jill can keep on dancing.
Below Are 5 Reasons to Start Your Own Legitimate Internet Business

1. It is an extra source of income

Most Nigerians makes a common mistake, they violate a very important principle of getting rich. The principle says “increase your ability to earn”. Most rich men always think of how to earn more, which new businesses to venture into and so on while the poor are always thinking of how to cut down cost. Example: your salary is 50k, in the next 10 years your increment will make it 65k and by then, you will have 4 kids and inflation has increased significantly.

For heaven sake if 50k can’t cater for you and your wife today how on earth do you think 65k will cater for 6 of you in 10yrs time all in the name of cutting down cost?
Mark my words: principle number 1 is to increase your ability to earn. Since the offline jobs have gone extinct, seek online alternatives.

2. It creates A sense Of Security

Today, a lot of Nigerian workers do not know their faith. They are always hoping they will not meet their dismissal letter on their table daily. As a matter of fact, I wonder if organizations in Nigeria are now competing excellence or the number of people they have sacked. This is mainly because if bank A is not sacking 4000 workers, Bank B is sacking 2800 workers or oil companies are sacking 18,000 people etc.
Having an online business gives you a sense of security. It makes you feel that when you are falling you have a sofa to fall on.

3. It Gives You More Free Time In The Long Run

Some of the most successful affiliate marketers today that work for not more than 4hours weekly use to be employees that use their day time for 8-5 slavery and part of their night for their affiliate marketing business. The fruit their labor has yielded for them is that they are very successful and have much free time as they only work about 4-5hours weekly.

4. It Gives You A Sense Of Accomplishment

Having your own successful online business gives you a sense of achievement. It makes you realize your physical and mental capacities.

5. It Serves As A Financial Shade For Your Future.

As kiyosaki said in his all-time best selling rich dad poor dad, “investment is like a seed, the earlier you sow it the earlier it will grow to create a financial shade for your future”.
Just like the investment seed, so is the internet business seed. The earlier you get started, the earlier it will grow to create a financial shade for your future.

Procrastination has ridiculed billions of extraordinary brains before now. Do not fall victim of the enemy called procrastination. You must start your affiliate marketing business at this second of this minute of this hour of this day right now.

Join us at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html let me show you how to replicate our affiliate marketing success

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by importexpert(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Below are what some of the the people that are satisfied with My special guide are saying

leppyj:
Just got the affliiate jagaban pack,from importexpert (a man with heart of gold). Importexpert is trusted and tested since the days of mini importation till now. I know he will not dissapoint as usual.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by importexpert(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
wonderiyke:
I have equally gotten mine. I got it within 1hr of completing the instructions in the sale site & contacting the Jagaban on phone. The book is quite revealing. I'm doing my best to comprehend. I wish the Jagaban could also do a video that can still be affordable for us.

wonderiyke:

Wow! I'm really blown away by your passion to see people succeed. Thanks bro and may your light burn even brighter this 2017. Happy new year.

Eazybay:
Hey, I can vouch 4 d op!! Step by step and online support! You should be on ur feet in no time.. Na real Jagaban, no kidding
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by importexpert(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
IsaacBuchi:

A lot of people dont appreciate when they are given gold. Some people are narrow minded...some refuse to think out-of-the-box. This guy has released in his ebook all you need to use your brain. I was shocked at the powerful content of the ebook. Every Nigerian deserves to read that gaddamn book. That book has the power to take half of Nigeria's population out of poverty.

This guyz ebook is a gold for Nigerians, I can testify to it- I bought the book. His ebook kept me glued in a chair for over an hour in a stretch- I was reading non-stop...amazed at how someone in Nigeria can release such a powerful idea that alot of people want to hide (and know only themselves).

This guyz ebook saves you years of trial an error. He takes you right past through to the main things. With his ebook, I dont see what should stop anybody ever again in Nigeria from doing and succeeding in online business. He has done the thinking for you, he has done the errors for you.

This guy is a blessing from heaven...this guy is gold...this guy is more of what Nigerians need...this guy is more than a master....this guy has love in his heart (through love indeed....i can vouch for this guy, over and over and over again.)

So please dont come hear to make comment and say "he is selling books of 3000naira". How much did you expect the book to be before. The book is worth over 50,000naira. If he tells you to pay 50k, can you pay it? How much is Facebook advert? $5 (what will Zuckberg do with $5?).

You should understand that he has created something of value out of a loving heart, he definitly should get some credit or reward. He is simply making money from doing what he loves. So why the side talk?

He is simply practicing what he preach- he is making money online. Something you can not do, something you dont know how to do...and he is willing to teach you for just 3000naira and you are complaining and thinking he wants to extort from you- because he ask you to pay him what he rightly deserves (absolutely crazy kind of thinking). But you will still be the same person to go to Night Clubs and spend 20,000naira in one night (invest in the right things). Some people just sit and watch success pass them by and later the begin to wonder why they are poor.

Please, I have said enough. If you are not interested in online means of earning a living, please, and please do not discourage others from taking a right step.

No hard feelings...just trying to correct you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by importexpert(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
MasterRahl:
I have bought the e-book and I must say it is quite revealing. It was delivered straight to my e-mail in PDF immediately I paid for it. I shaall start practicing what I've read in it this year. Procrastination is the thief of time.
By the way, I'll contact you if I have any challenge. Good work ImportExpert. cool

echobazz:
Jagaban I really admire your e-book,The cost of acquiring the e-book is no where near the content in it.Thanks for your support.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by importexpert(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
feel free to ask all your affiliate marketing related questions.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by Janetessy(f): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Following

Am here to learn

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by 9jayes: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
yeah, my sig will help you alot
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by olahero(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nice
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by thrillionaire(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
I'm starting mine this year!! I love the idea

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by originally(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Please give insights of websites and forums that people can earn a living from

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
shocked shocked are you trying to tell me 5 reasons why I should do yahoo yahoo from home.. grin grin

Of course G is an extra source of income, I mean with my computer and modem...I can buy benz grin grin

It creates A sense Of Security: while doing G you ve to watch out for the cops grin grin

It Gives You More Free Time In The Long Run: other than pressing of computer what else can you do

It Gives You A Sense Of Accomplishment: when you hammer, with a Rolex on ur left hand and a babe on ur right...it is truly a sense of accomplishment

It Serves As A Financial Shade For Your Future: go and ask bnaira them.
so I will leave white collar jobs for something that isn't sure up to 60%...if we can make money from online business this easy the way you put it...I won't waste 5years of my life studying in school. lipsrsealed undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by femi4: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
The huzzle is real....same subject using different topic all in the name of selling ebook

The fvvck crew....over to you jare

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Alright
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by Inkredible(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by Kingstel(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
I just like OP's business sense. wink
I don see similar threads from same moniker in the past weeks. smiley
See as you occupy everywhere. That means recession no go affect you. tongue

For those that desire flat belly or wanna slim down:
https://www.nairaland.com/3515551/8-common-foods-proven-give

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by codemaniacs: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
k
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by importexpert(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Janetessy:
Following

Am here to learn

chairman of space bookers association wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by importexpert(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
olahero:
Nice

thanks bro.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by importexpert(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
thrillionaire:
I'm starting mine this year!! I love the idea

congratulations bro. just remember not to procrastinate.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by Olasco93: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by Olasco93: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
importexpert:
Do not fall victim of the enemy called procrastination. You must start your affiliate marketing business at this second of this minute of this hour of this day right now.
Insightful and inspiring. Please, can you recommend online businesses suitable for a student, I can actually do anyone.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by importexpert(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
originally:
Please give insights of websites and forums that people can earn a living from

the truth is that those sites are everywhere. you just need to know the insiders secrets to those sites before you can make something out of them. from your question, below are insights of sites where people makes millions of naira monthly: clickbank, warrior forums, blogger, wordpress, commission junction, upwork, fiverr, elance. truly such insights are same as nothing. if you really want to earn something tangible online i have compiled a comprehensive strategy for you at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html your success is truly my pride.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by tunezvic(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
This guy just want to sell guide by force... Let me book space.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by importexpert(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
PUSH1:
Alright

association of Nairaland space bookers cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
How much does the ebook goes for Boss?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business by JohnieWalker(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pascalville:
shocked shocked are you trying to tell me 5 reasons why I should do yahoo yahoo from home.. grin grin

Of course G is an extra source of income, I mean with my computer and modem...I can buy benz grin grin

It creates A sense Of Security: while doing G you ve to watch out for the cops grin grin

It Gives You More Free Time In The Long Run: other than pressing of computer what else can you do

It Gives You A Sense Of Accomplishment: when you hammer, with a Rolex on ur left hand and a babe on ur right...it is truly a sense of accomplishment

It Serves As A Financial Shade For Your Future: go and ask bnaira them.
so I will leave white collar jobs for something that isn't sure up to 60%...if we can make money from online business this easy the way you put it...I won't waste 5years of my life studying in school. lipsrsealed undecided
You wasted 5 years in school wat a pity

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Basic Steps To Improve Your Financial Condition In 2018 / Magistrates, IG Have No Powers To Freeze Bank Accounts, Court Rules / Customs Breaks Rice Shops In Ogun, Seize 4,550 Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.