Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

New & Upcoming Models in 2017 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New & Upcoming Models in 2017 (3421 Views)

How To Get Business Loans And Grants In 2017! / 20 Ebooks That Will Make You Super Rich In 2017 / Get Loans And Grants To Start Or Expand Ur Business In 2017! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New & Upcoming Models in 2017 by daragrams(m): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Do you have the mind of going into modeling in 2017 and beyond? If your answer is YES then you need to contact us on whatsapp 08132794702

Note: join our whatsapp group to stay updated cause we have different competitions and events throughout the year.

We are modeling agents for upcoming MODELS to be. WE ALSO NEED USHERS FOR USHERING JOBS

WHAT WE DO

We do everything advertising, fashion, promotional modeling and modeling services PLUS ushering services to our upcoming models. our core areas include but not limited to:

Billboards,
TV commercials,
Calendar,
Brand promotion,
Fashion shows,
Ushering,
Tv Presentation,
Music video appearance ( Video Vixen ),
Bridal Train,
Product modeling
General Modeling
Runways
and lots more.

Pls contact me on whatsapp and join our modeling group to stay updated.
whatsapp 08132794702

NOTE: Our modeling audition comes up as follows
DATE: 11 FEB 2017
TIME: 9AM
VENUE: FAITH HALL & EVENTS CENTRE, PAPA ARO, OJU ORE, OTA

We are also lunching our website this month end that will showcase all our models & models in training

Check out some of our new models
QUALIFICATION
Age 18 and above

Re: New & Upcoming Models in 2017 by dikeigbo2(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
So una don set una new year target abi,ok no problem,ladies make una shine una eyesoooo
Re: New & Upcoming Models in 2017 by daragrams(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
dikeigbo2:
So una don set una new year target abi,ok no problem,ladies make una shine una eyesoooo

Must u make comments on what u have not tried or tested

See more models that have registered from our nairaland post

Re: New & Upcoming Models in 2017 by dikeigbo2(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
daragrams:

Must u make comments on what u have not tried or tested

I don talk my own besides almost all Nigerian stuffs like that are parasites
Re: New & Upcoming Models in 2017 by daragrams(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
dikeigbo2:

I don talk my own besides almost all Nigerian stuffs like that are parasites

Anyway am agents for models, dancer. check out some of our models

Re: New & Upcoming Models in 2017 by Haywhydotcom: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
dikeigbo2:
https://9jaspot.com/502/rightway-cargo-logistics-get-your-goods-delivered-to-your-doorstep
Re: New & Upcoming Models in 2017 by dikeigbo2(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
daragrams:

Anyway am agents for models, dancer. check me out

Anyway,if you are for real,may the heavens empower you to go places and do greatly as never before,but if you are a parasite to the people coming to you,desist immediately cos it kills and destroys everything including inner happiness,may you expand bountiful to places of your choice...Amen

1 Like

Re: New & Upcoming Models in 2017 by daragrams(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
dikeigbo2:

Anyway,if you are for real,may the heavens empower you to go places and do greatly as never before,but if you are a parasite to the people coming to you,desist immediately cos it kills and destroys everything including inner happiness,may you expand bountiful to places of your choice...Amen

Thanks, u will live to hear our success stories
Re: New & Upcoming Models in 2017 by Greatbeard(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hi, is this open for people in abuja?
Re: New & Upcoming Models in 2017 by daragrams(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yes
Re: New & Upcoming Models in 2017 by mazzy740(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2017
daragrams:
Yes
is there no room for male models?

(1) (Reply)

Quick Cash Blueprint To Earn $100-$250 Daily With Zero Start-up Capital: / Free Access To Tender And Bids In Nigeria / Party Souvenirs (birthday,wedding,burial) At A Cheap Price With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.