Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

"Sweet Pain" - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Sweet Pain" (16022 Views)

Sweet And Secret Valentine By Rose Chibimobim Akpabio (seductive And Exciting) / The Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sweet Pain" by lord3plex(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2017
abeg make d suspense no too much o
Re: "Sweet Pain" by Dexema(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Darch:
Thanks guys. I'll post the next update when I'm sure everyone is back from Church and well rested.
We are all back ooo!
Re: "Sweet Pain" by Darch: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
HOW MUCH PAIN CAN I GIVE? HOW MUCH PAIN CAN YOU TAKE?

How do you break into something contrary to your nature?

How do you get used to the crave for blood?

How do you awaken a cold heart?

An eye for an eye, until it's time to do it.

This is not for the faint hearted.

I sat on my hotel bed, with my knuckles intertwined and my head resting on them.

I need to own this moment, I thought.

To Feel the storm. To

Embrace it.

To Calm it.

And to make it my Bitch!

My eyes suddenly flew open. I'd gained clarity. There's no turning back now.

How do I awaken a cold heart? I asked myself.

By setting it on fire.

With the fire of vengeance!

The next morning I woke up with a clear line of action.

I knew where to go. I needed to travel to Jessica's home city. That's where Doug would be.

But how will I find him? I wondered. All I had was a view of his face from the video.

Then I remembered Jessica told me they lived close to each other. I've been to Jessica's house before to visit her parents, so I knew where to start looking. Good, good. I thought. My plan was coming together.

I packed my things and checked out from the Abuja hotel, got into my car and headed towards Jessica's home city. The journey was a long one, but like I said, I enjoy driving.

When I got into the city it was already evening. So I went to a popular hotel there. On my way to the hotel, I saw by the roadside, the place where everything was going to come together. Where I'll set myself free. Finally! I said with a sigh.

I got to the hotel and checked in. I wasn't feeling hungry, so I decided to go straight to bed after taking my bath. I don't usually feel hungry when my mind is on a task. And this was the mother of all tasks. One wrong move and it's all over for me. That's not going to happen, I thought. Precision.

I surprisingly had a very good sleep. When I woke up, I freshened up and decided to visit Jessica's former neighbourhood. I dressed casual with a face cap and sun shades. Anything to mask my identity. I didn't want anyone to recognize me by accident.

I drove over to her former neighborhood and parked my car. I sat there for some minutes thinking of what next. I needed to find where Doug lived. But how? I asked myself. Then I got an idea.

I drove my car to a nearby provision shop. I parked my car where the shop owner would see it. Nigerians give someone, anyone preferential treatment when they sense you have money. Well, I have a big car and I'm going to use it for something other than driving right now.

I came down from my car and walked into the shop.

Oga good morning. Said the shop owner.

Mhm. I replied feigning disinterest.

I was looking around the shop, pretending to be looking for something.

Oga, is there anything I can get for you? He asked.

A lot, actually. I need to buy so many things that I don't even know where to start. I replied.

His eyes lit up. I'm sure he felt that his prayers has been answered.

Just mention what you want, sir, and I'll get them for you. He said while looking at me smiling.

I decided to sweeten things more with flattery.

Wow. I'm impressed with this shop. Though it's small, I see a lot of potentials here. Keep up the good work and one day you will own a very big supermarket. I said.

Then I brought out the finishing move. Heavy spending. This will loosen his tongue, that's if it isn't already.

Thank you sir. He replied. But what should I get for you? He asked.

You see that top shelf? I asked pointing upwards.

He looked at where I pointed.

Yes sir. You want anything from there? I replied.

Give me everything from there. As well as the four shelves below it. I said.

Oga, you want everything? He asked in surprise.

Of course. Or are they not for sale? I replied.

No o, they are. Everything here is for sale, sir. He said smiling.

Good. Now package them for me. I told you that you will own a supermarket soon. I'm only doing my quota to help you realize it. I said with a smile.

Ah! Thank you sir. I haven't made such sales in one day since I began this business. He said with joy.

That means good things are already here. I said. Do you have a POS machine? I asked.

Yes sir, I do. He replied.

Good. Calculate the price for all of them and tell me. The package it for madam at home who is in dire need of them, I said, further creating a beautiful picture of myself in his mind.

Right away sir. He replied.

He brought out a calculator and began punching numbers. A little more time, I thought, before doing what brought me here.

50,000 naira sir. He said.

That's all? I asked

Yes sir. He replied.

I'll give you 70,000 naira. My own contribution to that supermarket, I said smiling while bringing out my card.

Wow. That's generous of you sir. I wish all customers are as generous as you sir, he said laughing.

Not all. Only those who believe that there is more to this shop. I replied. Get me the POS.

He brought the machine and I gave him my card. He performed the transaction and it went through.

Thank you so much, sir.

He was beaming with happiness now. I don't think he actually believed me until the transaction was successful. Now is my time to act.

As he packed the goods for me, I asked,

I have a friend who lives around here. We attended secondary school together but I moved away many years ago. He traveled out of the country some years back and we lost contact, but I heard he's returned. I'm trying to locate his house because I've never been there. I said. Can you help me locate his house?

What is his name? Maybe if you mention his name I'll be able to help you. He replied.

His name is Doug. I said.

Oh. Everybody knows him. The American boy. That's what he likes being called. He said laughing.

I laughed too, even though I didn't find anything funny.

He has always been a show off right from time. I said.

Yes sir. That guy can pose eh, he replied while still packing my goods.

Does he still chase women? Because the Doug I know cannot do without women. I said smiling while leaning on the counter.

That guy is a born womanizer. He needs deliverance. Parents warn their daughters about him, but that doesn't stop him from sleeping with many of them. Also that guy can club for Africa. He said shaking his head.

I was just getting pissed at hearing what an as.shole he truly was. But I had to keep up appearance.

Do you know where he clubs? I asked

I don't. But I know he leaves his house every 6pm. I know because he drives through here. He said.

I asked the kind of car he drove and he described it.

So I continued,

Doug the bad guy, I said smiling. Where is his house? I'll love to catch up with him later. I said.

He lives on number 32, just down the street, sir. He said without hesitation.

Oh, thanks. I replied.

No problem sir. I'm done with your goods, let me help you carry it to your car.

No, don't worry. I'll do that myself, I said,carrying the big bag he used in packing my goods.

On my way out of the supermarket I decided to do one more thing. I needed to reset his mind, to take it away from what we last discussed unto something else that will interest him.

I turned to him before I stepped outside.

Remember, work hard and stay focused. One day you will be a household name when it comes to supermarkets. I said with a smile.

Thank you so much, sir. God bless you and your family. He said with so much joy.

I walked out of his shop. I opened my car and dropped the bag in the back seat,then got in and started the car. My work here is done, I said and drove away.

Some of you might wonder why I had to spend so much money just to find out where Doug lived. I never put a price tag on good information. Besides, if I don't cover my tracks well, it could backfire.

I located a motherless babies home and dropped everything I bought with them and left.

Next step. I need to buy some things.

I went to a pharmacist and told him that I was having trouble sleeping. That I needed a drug that will put me to sleep very fast. He gave me a certain drug with the prescription and I left.

I went to the market and bought two very long chains and one short chain, all very strong .

Four small padlocks

An axe

A big metal drum

Rechargeable lamps

Gloves

And a heavy weight.

I told them to cut open the bottom of the drum, and they did.

I drove to the place I passed when I entered the city. It's an abandoned brewery. It looked old and rusty with overgrown weeds. It looked like nobody had come there in 10 years. Perfect place. I said to myself.

I drove my car into a place hidden from view and went to the entrance of the brewery. I found it locked, so I broke the locked and went inside. I have never been inside it before, so I took a walk around. I dropped all I bought in a corner of the massive hall.

The place had old machines littered around. The windows were dirty and some broken. I looked up and saw iron bars placed from one end of the room to the other.

This might work even well, I thought. I climbed upstairs to test the integrity of the iron bars. I stepped on them cautiously. They seemed strong. They can carry what I intended placing on them, I reasoned.

I went back downstairs and carried the drum upstairs. When I got there, I turned the drum upside down, with the open bottom facing up. And then I positioned the down part on two iron bars.

I made sure that the drum was well balanced. Even if a small force hits it, it won't fall. Good, I thought.

Now time to make some connections.

I went downstairs and got one of the chains I bought and returned upstairs. I turned the drum back up so I could work on its lock. I hit the lock on the drum so that it broke a little.

I covered the drum lid and padlocked it with the chain connected. Then I threw the rest of the chain downstairs through the space between the iron bars and turned the drum upside down again.

Getting downstairs, I looked at the drum from under. The lock was in place and everything was perfect. So I decided to move onto the second phase.

I left the brewery and drove to a popular chemical store. There I purchased 100 litres of hydrofluoric acid. I told them to transfer the acid into four 25 litre containers so I could carry them with ease.

They tried to ask what I planned doing with it but I told them it was for a project and left it at that. I paid for them and loaded them into my car and returned to the brewery.

You see, hydrofluoric acid is a highly corrosive acid. It has the ability to eat up flesh, even the bone.

When I got there, I carried the containers upstairs and left them there. It wasn't an easy work to do. I was getting tired already, but I refused to give up.

After I dropped them, I returned to my hotel. On my way, I went to another chemical store and purchased a lab coat and a pair of gloves. I don't want to get hurt in this process, I thought.

I found a place and ate before retiring to my hotel room.

Tomorrow we dance.

Then I succumbed to sleep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sweet Pain" by empress101(f): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
kiss wow.
Re: "Sweet Pain" by agrovick(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
We want more...
Looks like Doug is about to get what he deserves
Re: "Sweet Pain" by JinX100: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2017
agrovick:
We want more...

Looks like Doug is about to get what he deserves

Na so... but in a different light. he just played his way in and never knew it could result to this but I don't support the use of the drug on J. I blame his crazy GF from US...... all those US girls fear dem o. they can undo, re-do, do and finish do.
Re: "Sweet Pain" by Dexema(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dougie is about to a kiss of the dragon
Re: "Sweet Pain" by lord3plex(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
chaiiiii americana your own done finish
Re: "Sweet Pain" by Darch: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
The finale will be posted by 9pm.
Re: "Sweet Pain" by agrovick(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
JinX100:

Na so... but in a different light. he just played his way in and never knew it could result to this but I don't support the use of the drug on J. I blame his crazy GF from US...... all those US girls fear dem o. they can undo, re-do, do and finish do.

Using drugs was a dic.k move. His Gf acted right in this case even though she nearly caused the death of Max

Darch:
The finale will be posted by 9pm.

No shaking, I full ground like elephant.
Re: "Sweet Pain" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
I hope u are not planning to do what I'm thinking max? cool

Well chewing my grilled lizard head while washing it down with a cup of alomo mix with hollandia yoghurt, anyone is free to join me grin
Re: "Sweet Pain" by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
Bang! I am so following this. Very interesting.

However, bro, make use of your quotation marks wherever necessary. It makes reading easier.
Re: "Sweet Pain" by Darch: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
The best way to make friends is to make them think you share the same interest they do - Max.

The next morning I woke up and prepared for my big day. I went out and had a very big breakfast. I needed to kill time until 5pm, so I decided to drive around town. I visited the museum and some other tourist attractions.

When noon came I found somewhere to eat, then returned to the hotel to take a nap. I set my alarm for 4:30pm. When the alarm rang, I got up and prepared for the evening. By 5pm I was out of the hotel heading towards Jessica's former neighbourhood.

I parked my car in a place where the shop owner wouldn't see me and also where I could monitor cars entering and leaving the neighbourhood.

I sat for a while and right on cue, around 6pm, I saw a car matching the description the shop owner gave me of Doug's car. I waited for the car to gain some distance before I followed it.

I followed him to a club. I waited for him to enter the building before I entered the compound and parked my car. Then I made my way into the club.

I scanned the room and spotted someone that looked like him sitting at the bar,so I went there and sat too.

I ordered a malt drink. Then I looked around the room spotting some pretty ladies. Good topic starter, I thought.

Damn! These ladies look hot tonight. I said looking at the ladies,hoping he'd take the bait.

He took the bait.

Absolutely. Nigeria seems to have improved in her quality of women. He said.

I left Nigeria to America so many years ago and I just returned. The transformation is stunning. He added.

Seems this guy likes to tell everyone he travelled abroad . What a bas.t.ard so full of himself. Well, I'm going to drown him in his own vanity. I said to myself.

Wow. You are from the states? No wonder you look so fresh. I said.

He laughed.

Very good, I thought. He's eating it up.

What can I say bruh? You gotta look fresh for them bit.ches. He said forming American accent and smiling.

That's the way bro. That's the way. I said.

Why are you taking malt? You need something stronger dude. He said trying to order me something.

Nah. I need to keep a clear head while I Bleep some of these ladies tonight. I want to remember doing it. I said smiling.

You my nig.ger! By the way, I haven't seen you around here before. He said.

I have been away for a while. I replied. My girl mess.ed some guy behind my back so I had to get away. Now that I'm back, I'm gonna mess as many women as I can for revenge. I said looking at him.

Da.mn! That's harsh. You also need to find that guy and mess his sh.it up. In the states we don't let crap like this go unanswered. He replied with swagger.

You don't know how accurate your advice is. I thought.

I'm Tim, by the way. I said. Trying to confirm his name.

I'm Doug. He said as we shook hands.

Confirmed.

So are you back to nigeria permanently? I asked.

Nah. Got some work I'm rounding up. I'll be out in two days time. He replied.

Wow. I was almost late, I thought.

By now he was really downing his alcoholic drink, while I was still nursing my malt.

So, you got a girl? I asked.

Not anymore. Came back with my American girl, he said it like it was a thing of pride, but she left me and traveled back to the US over an argument we had. He replied.

She must be stupid to leave a guy like you. You see, guys like us need only to mess and dump these ladies. They don't deserve us. I said, sucking up to him.

I'll drink to that, he said as we raised our bottles to each other and drank. I haven't seen a guy who thinks like me here except you. You might just be my new best friend, he said laughing.

Not on your life, I thought to myself.

Hey, come let's go say high to those girls over there. He said.

So we got up and went to a nearby booth.

Hello ladies, he began. Me and my friend Tim decided to come keep y'all company. I just got back from the states and I'm in dire need of some company. He said smiling.

Must this guy call America all the time? I wondered. It was getting annoying.

The ladies made space for us and we sat with them. He kept talking and drinking, while I sat back and tried to blend in.

Hey Tim, who among them do you want? You can have more than one, he said with a wink. Don't worry, the treat is on me. I got dollarrrrrrrs. He concluded with a laugh.

Playing my role, I said, These girls are all pretty. By now they girls were forming sexy. Nonsense. None of them comes close to Jessica in beauty.

Let's see how the evening goes and I might select some. By the way, let me go get us another drink, I added.

As for our pretty ladies, I'll have yours sent to you. I can't carry all of them, I said smiling. Then I got up and went to the bar.

I ordered the same drinks we had and asked the bar man to open them. He opened Doug's first and as he was opening mine, I brought out the sleeping pills and put them in Doug's drink, while making sure the bar man or anyone else didn't notice. I shook his drink a little and carried our drinks to our booth.

Bar man, come and give these ladies whatever they want, I called out. Then I gave Doug his drink which he began drinking immediately.

I hoped the pills would dissolve before he gets to the bottom of his drink.

He kept telling stories ,which I suspected were mostly fake. I did my duty of massaging his ego and making him feel good about himself. The bar man brought the ladies their drinks and everyone was in high spirits.

After a while Doug began slurring his words. It's taking effect, I thought. It's almost time.

Soon he couldn't sit straight anymore.

Aww, my good friend has had too much, sweethearts. We have to go now. Enjoy the rest of the night. I said to the confused looking ladies. I'm sure they weren't happy at losing their Maga. No one gives a sh.it.

I helped Doug get up and on our way out, I stopped briefly to pay the bar man, Including Doug's drinks. Yea, I know. Paying for his drink? I didn't mind. It's the least I could do for him in respect to what he was going to suffer shortly.

We went to my car.

My crarrr ishhh ofer thereee, he said drunkenly.

I kept quiet and opened the back of my car and pushed him inside. Then got In front and drove off. By now he was already asleep. I drove us to the brewery. When we arrived, I got down and carried him into the building.

I dropped him on the ground, not caring how he landed.

He hit his head on the ground but was still out cold.

Time to finish my set up, I thought.

I put on my gloves and switched on the rechargeable lamps because it was already night.

I took the short chain and went upstairs and tied it to the closest iron bar and then threw the rest down.

I went downstairs and dragged Doug by the leg to where the short chain landed. I removed his clothes. When I saw his di.ck, I was happy. I was bigger than him. Yes! Things like this matter to we guys.

Though he was smaller, his size would do for what was coming next.

I chained his left hand, as close to the iron bar as possible. I had to carry his sleeping body up to achieve this. When he was secured, he was now dangling by his left hand. He was directly under the drum. To his left was a wall and he couldn't run to the right because of the chain holding him. He was right under the drum, where I wanted him to be. Good.

I took the other long chain and padlock and connected them to his dick. I passed the padlock through the chain and then locked his di.ck. Due to the small size of the padlock, it gripped his di.ck very well.

There was no way the padlock would come off except by its key.

I brought out the heavy weight I bought. I took the other end of the chain connected to the drum and the other other end of the chain connected to Doug's di.ck and joined them to the heavy weight.

I carried this connection to one of spoilt machines lying around, and kept the heavy weight with the chains dangling from it, on top of the machine.

I connected the chain to Doug's di.ck to the upper part of the heavy weight and the chain from the drum, I connected to the lower part of the weight.

It was now time to wake Doug.

I walked to him and landed a slap that resounded on his face.

Nothing happened.

I did it again and again and again.

On the sixth slap his eyes flew open. He was confused because he didn't know where he was. He tried to stand but almost fell If not for the chain holding him

Hey! Hey! I stop! I shouted at him.

I didn't want him to behave like a crazy person and scatter everything I had set up.

Calm yourself. I said.

Tim? What am I doing here? And why am I naked? He asked.

Interesting question, Doug. Interesting question. I replied

You are actually here to pay for a crime you committed sometime ago. I continued.

Tim buddy, what are you talking about, bruh? Please let me out of this chain. There is no need for any of this. He said pleading.

My name is not Tim. My name is Max, I said going to bring the axe.

When he saw me coming with the axe, he began screaming.

HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

You are in the middle of nowhere, I lied. No one is going to hear you, at least not at this time of the night.

I don't know who you are, Max. I didn't do anything to you or anybody for that matter. Please let me go and I'll not say a word about this to anybody. He pleaded.

Do you know anybody named Jessica?

He thought for a while And his eyes widened in realization.

Max?! He whispered.

I'm glad you didn't forget me. I was actually getting hurt right here, you know. I said smiling.

Please I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt anyone. He said beginning to cry.

A little too late, don't you think? I said

No. I can make it up to you and Jessica. Please just let me go. I can give you money. Any amount you want, I'll pay. He said desperately.

I laughed and began climbing upstairs.

I don't need your money, Doug, I shouted for him to hear. I'm pretty well off myself. I replied.

But there is something you must want. Just name it and I'll make it happen. He begged.

Your life! I said.

Oh no no no, HELP ME SOMEBODY! PLEASE HELP! He began screaming again.

I went upstairs wearing my gloves and the lab coat. Then I proceeded to pour the Hydrofluoric acid into the drum. I took extra care so that it wouldn't splash on me. I emptied the entire 100 litres into it. Then I went downstairs.

I removed the big gloves leaving the latex gloves on so that I won't leave any finger print behind.

Doug resumed begging me when he saw me.

Please forgive me. It won't happen again. He said crying.

Yes I know. That's why I'm doing this. I replied. I want to rid this world of you.

He became angry and started shouting at me.

I will kill you! I'll make life hell for you! He swore.

I always knew this guy wasn't smart. I thought.

You'd have to get free first, don't you think so? I asked smiling.

He then began pulling on the chain holding his hand.

I'll be careful if I were you. You wouldn't want to shake that drum standing above you. I said looking up. He followed my gaze and saw the drum.

What are you going to do to me?! He asked in fear.

Here's the deal, I began. That drum is full of a flesh eating acid called Hydrofluoric acid. It is going to be released from the drum and will pour on you and you will melt away. That's the summary. I said smiling.

You are one sick bastard,you know that?! He screamed

I just shrugged.

And what's the deal with my di.ck? You touched my di.ck for what? You pervert! Are you gay or something? Does Jessica know you are gay? He asked angrily and foaming in his mouth.

I just laughed.
Re: "Sweet Pain" by Darch: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Save your strength. You'll need it. Besides I'm not the pervert here, you are. Who uses drugs to sleep with women if not perverts? I asked.

You mother.fu.cker! I'll have your head for this once I get out of here. He said

I'm glad you are optimistic. I replied.

There is a way you might leave here alive. I said smiling.

He stopped trying to get free and looked at me.

Now I had his attention

I laughed.

Here's how it's going to work. You see this here? I asked pointing to the weight.

He looked at it.

This weight is connected to two chains. One chain goes to the drum above you,which is filled with the acid, and the other chain is connected to your di.ck.

You fu.cked up my life with your di.ck. Now your di.ck has the chance to either mess up your life or save it. I said.

Once I dangle this weight over this stationary machine, it will be held in place by your di.ck. But if you di.ck fails to hold it and rips off, the weight will fall and will pull the other chain connected to it. Once it pulls that chain, the chain pulls on the lock on the drum, opening it's lid, and then the acid will come raining on you.

You sick mess! You are a crazy man! He cried.

I laughed.

You messed with the wrong crazy man this time, Doug. I said.

The lock on that drum has been broken a little, so a little pull will break it completely and it's content will be released. I continued.

You don't have to do this, please. He was now sobbing.

Reality is dawning on you now, right? I said letting the anger within me out. You don't go about bleeping people's women. This is the LAST time you will hurt anyone ever again! I said in a cold voice. You should have killed me when you got the chance.

I never tried to kill you, Max. I don't know who lied to you, but I never tried to kill you. He said pleading.

When I saw that video I went into cardiac arrest, I said, opening my shirt to show him my scar.

This is the evidence of your evil deed. Someone has to pay for it, and it isn't going to be me. I finished.

Like I promised you, there is a way you can come out of this alive. I added.

How? He asked crying.

This axe! I said showing it to him. This is your last life line. You have roughly five minutes before this weight rips off your di.ck, but if you can use this axe effectively before that time, you will be free. If not, you will be bathed in acid.

What do you want me to do with it? You crazy as.shole?! Cut my di.ck off with it? He shouted.

Easy, dude. Why would I want my fellow man to cut his di.ck? I'm not that wicked. I said laughing. Moreover if you di.ck comes off you are a dead man.

Then what do I do with it? He asked.

Good question. This is what you should have asked before instead of shouting. I said smiling.

Cut your hand. I replied in a cold voice.

What? He asked.

Cut your hand with the axe and you might yet live to tell this story. I said

Please, Max. Please. I don't want to die. If I cut my hand I'll still bleed to death. He said crying.

Maybe, maybe not. But if you don't cut your hand, I guarantee that you will die by that acid. I replied.

Please, isn't there another way? He begged.

That the best I can do for you. I said. You want the axe or not? because I'm about to set things in motion. I asked without emotion.

He said nothing. So I turned and started walking towards the weight.

Wait! I'll take it. He said sobbing.

Good choice. I said.

I walked to him to give him the axe.

Be careful, though. If you think you can throw this axe at me and probably knock me out to somehow escape, make sure your aim is very good. Because if you miss, there goes your life line. I said smiling.

I handed the axe to him from a safe distance. Before I come and go and kill myself with my own hand Lol.

Then I returned to the weight on top of the machine without taking my eyes off him.

I grabbed the weight and lifted it up from the machine.

One more thing. I said. The axe is blunt!

And before he could reply, I lowered the weight gently, so as not to shake the drum too much or to rip off his di.ck too fast. I needed to watch him suffer. I needed my vengeance quenched by his cries of pain.

You didn't expect me to give him a sharp axe now, did you? I never planned for him to leave here alive. That would spoil the aim of the whole thing.

His scream pierced the night as the weight pulled at his di.ck. Surprisingly I enjoyed hearing him scream.

Please Max! Stop it, stop it! I can't take it anymore. He cried.

You are wasting time. Cut off your hand and be free. I shouted back at him.

I don't know if it was because of the level of pain or something else, but he started hitting his chained hand with the blunt axe.

I laughed so hard.

Yes! That's it! Hit it harder and cut it off. You are almost there. You're almost a free man. I said taunting him.

He kept hitting. All it did was break his bones and tear his flesh. Blood was everywhere.

Then he stopped and screamed louder than he had that night, and his di.ck ripped off.

I immediately jumped back because I knew what was coming.

The weight fell lower and his dick came flying. I ducked. Don't want no di.ck in my face please, I thought.

As the weight fell lower, it pulled the chain connected to the drum and the lock broke. The drum lid flew open.

Splash!

It looked like something out of Hollywood studios.

As the first batch touched his head, he screamed so loud and began trying to take cover.

I had moved to a safe distance, and watched with arms folded.

I should have felt something for him, perhaps pity? Nothing whatsoever. His cries of pain seemed to quell the pain and burden I carried inside. It was like I was transferring my troubles to him and it was joyful to watch. I've indeed changed from the man I used to be.

He pulled at the chain holding his hand harder as the fiery liquid cascaded down his body, all the while calling to me for help, saying he's sorry.

Too late. You should have known better. I said to myself.

He finally collapsed due to the intense pain but the chain held his body up. His flesh was washing away and his bone was getting dissolved.

Magical. I thought. No mess was given by me that day.

The air was filled with the smell of burning flesh. By now he wasn't moving anymore and the entire acid had bathed him.

Was he dead yet? I went closer to him, trying to avoid areas that had acid on them.

On a closer look he seemed dead.

I still felt no pity. Good riddance.

I went upstairs and unchained him from there. His hand fell to the ground. That part was untouched by the acid and was fresh, except for the butchering he gave to it with the axe.

Now time to clean up.

I found some thin sheets of metal lying around and used some to pack the dissolved parts of him, then I went to the back of the brewery and dug a shallow grave and disposed of him.

I came back and packed the rest and buried. That's the least I could do, right?

I went back to my hotel, to return the next day and finish up the cleaning.

The next day I went to another chemical store different from the ones I'd been to and bought a base solution. Then I also bought from a local store,

A 20 litres container

A Mopping stick

A Bucket

Detergent and Bleach

Then I fetched water with the container and returned to the brewery.

The stale smell of the events of the previous night was still in the air. So I began my final cleanup. I poured the base solution on the floor that had acid on it in order to neutralize it's effect. When that was done, I poured some water on the floor with the detergent and began mopping the ground. I squeeze the liquid into the bucket and continued till the ground was spotless.

Then I poured bleach on the ground to mask any trace of DNA and mopped the ground a final time. I went to the back to inspect the shallow grave. It was covered by weeds and couldn't be spotted by mere looking at it. Only someone who knew would find it.

I returned inside and carried the remaining water and detergent to the back of the brewery and washed my hands. I then loaded everything I had used into my car, from the drum to the chains, everything, and drove a burrow pit in the city and discarded them all.

I returned to my hotel and washed up. As the water washed over me I realized I had no more anger in me. That means my work here was a success. I came out from the bathroom and dressed up. I packed my bag and checked out of the hotel. Then I was on way back to my city.

A free man.

EPILOGUE

I drove directly to Jessica's house. When I got to her apartment, I hesitated a little, then I knocked. I didn't know what to expect. When she opened the door, at first she didn't recognize me, but when she did, she jumped on me and started crying.

Baby stop crying. It's all over. I said.

You came back for me. I thought I'd lost you forever. She replied.

You always have my heart sweet J. You can't lose me. I said.

She finally came down from my body because she had been clinging to me like I'd disappear.

It's all over? You are back for good? She asked searching my face for answers.

All over. I'm back now for good. I replied with a smile.

She beamed at my reply.

Then I carried her up,while she gave a surprise scream at my sudden move. I carried her to her room and made love to her. It was like two lost souls searching for each other. It was frantic and all consuming. We just wanted each other badly after so long. When it was all over we just held each other with no words spoken while we caught our breath.

I love you, Max. She said.

I love you, J. I replied.

I think that's the day our son was conceived.

Shortly after we got married.

A year later,we were at the park we go to every Sunday. While our son played, me and J sat on a bench and watched him. He looked so much like me but had his mother's eyes, nose and ruby red lips. Cute boy.

Max, I know you told me not to ask you about the outcome of your journey many months ago, but I'm curious. What happened to Doug? She asked.

I kept mute for a while.

Baby I'm sorry for asking. Please don't be offended. She added.

He's feeding weeds somewhere. That's all I can tell you. I said looking at her with a smile.

Last I heard, his case was added to the list of unsolved cases. They had no leads so it was closed. It was like he disappeared into thin air. Of course I didn't lie to Jessica. He was indeed feeding the weeds at the back of the brewery.....as manure!

I don't know what that means, she said, but I now know that my husband is not to be tested. She said smiling.

I laughed.

He got what he deserved. I replied.

THE END.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sweet Pain" by agrovick(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Great ending, Doug truly got what he deserved although Max did go one step too far in his quest for revenge

Appreciate you seeing this story to the end unlike the myriad of uncompleted stories lying around.

I hope you are gonna be writing another one soon
Re: "Sweet Pain" by JinX100: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
Thumbs up!!!!

Finished and completed! Nice one.
Re: "Sweet Pain" by Darch: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
agrovick:
Great ending, Doug truly got what he deserved although Max did go one step too far in his quest for revenge

Appreciate you seeing this story to the end unlike the myriad of uncompleted stories lying around.

I hope you are gonna be writing another one soon

Thanks for following to the end. It's people like you that gave me the boost I needed to keep writing.

1 Like

Re: "Sweet Pain" by Darch: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
I felt like writing this story but I didn't know how it was going to be received. This is my first submission on Nairaland and I'm humbled by the love and encouragement I got from you guys. So I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who took time out to read.

To those who dropped comments, double thanks to you.

when the mood hits again I'll write another.

I know it looks like Max went a little overboard, but everyone has their level of satisfaction. When situations turn a person into something they are not, to return back to the person they used to be requires a lot of sacrifice.

Doug created a monster he couldn't control and that monster ended his life. let's all hope Max stays calm from now on, or he might become a hired assassin on the side grin

2 Likes

Re: "Sweet Pain" by macskillzy(m): 5:57am On Jan 10, 2017
I actually dont read stories like this but i find this interest....thumbs up....i really give a Bleep about it lol

1 Like

Re: "Sweet Pain" by yorhmienerd(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2017
This is a job well done, kudos.

1 Like

Re: "Sweet Pain" by harameede99(f): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2017
Wow d story ended smhw tho dosent max conscience prick im atall?dah was too mach all in all dah was a gr8 story tnx
Re: "Sweet Pain" by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2017
You wouldn't believe, I had a dream on this story. You wrote a series. Doug's girl came after Max after he got married to J. Things, mostly tragedies, happened. It all felt so real.
Re: "Sweet Pain" by holufunmie(f): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2017
wow!m impressed,,nice one dear
Re: "Sweet Pain" by Darch: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
You wouldn't believe, I had a dream on this story. You wrote a series. Doug's girl came after Max after he got married to J. Things, mostly tragedies, happened. It all felt so real.

Lol this made me laugh. Now you are giving me ideas..

1 Like

Re: "Sweet Pain" by Darch: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2017
holufunmie:
wow!m impressed,,nice one dear
Thanks.
Re: "Sweet Pain" by Darch: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2017
harameede99:
Wow d story ended smhw tho dosent max conscience prick im atall?dah was too mach all in all dah was a gr8 story tnx

The old Max would have felt pity, but not the new Max. Thanks for reading.
Re: "Sweet Pain" by Darch: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2017
yorhmienerd:
This is a job well done, kudos.

I appreciate.
Re: "Sweet Pain" by Darch: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2017
macskillzy:
I actually dont read stories like this but i find this interest....thumbs up....i really give a Bleep about it lol

Thank you bro.
Re: "Sweet Pain" by agrovick(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Darch:

Thanks for following to the end. It's people like you that gave me the boost I needed to keep writing.

If you are feeling like putting up another story, please do. The audience is never lacking
Re: "Sweet Pain" by harameede99(f): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
Darch:

The old Max would have felt pity, but not the new Max. Thanks for reading.
u welcum
Re: "Sweet Pain" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
The way Doug died was extremely painful.
I don't think killing Doug was the best way to have revenge on him, at most a more severe punishment should have been considered like paralyzing him for life or making him look like a dummy for life. That would have been better.

Well what more can I say, beautiful piece of literary work.
Re: "Sweet Pain" by supernet4(f): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Darch:

wow wow wow
this is amazing
was actually saving it for later andi must confess its worth it
tanx for completing it
its worth every mb on my fone
ciao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Torn / What Should This Be Called? / Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.