Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? (1208 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by ThuGnificenX: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ok O... Let me rant.

So I was gisting with my friends yesterday evening (2 guys and 5 ladies) when a beautiful lady walked by with an adorable cat cuddling her.
So I asked them if they like pets and not one among them gave me a positive answer,the one that even tried said she admire them from afar but can't keep any.
And that brought me to the realization that hardly have I seen any lady keeping pets...
Guys keep pets, mostly dogs and I could remember my dog (kadaha) that I will buy pedigree for and I myself will drink garri. grin

So ladies why do u find it hard to keep pets?? ?

Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
When majority of em think cat is witch why won't dog b wizard. That's what stole their flare for it

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by ThuGnificenX: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
ozohtony:
When majority of em think cat is witch why won't dog b wizard couple with d fAct de got no flare for it
grin grin shocked Asin... It's ridiculous.
I haven't seen any in my lifetime...
Asin the ratio is alarming

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Because they're hypocrites...

They have a million ways to give a Blowjab and go so freaky in the other room..

But pretend to not have the liver to even kill a tiny cockroach..
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by ThuGnificenX: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
OBTSubtle:
Because they're hypocrites...

They have a million ways to give a Blowjab and go so freaky in the other room..

But pretend to not have the liver to even kill a tiny cockroach..
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Bros who offend u
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by bishopsamuel(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Not all though. my grandmother keeps pet.cat and dog precisely
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
ThuGnificenX:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Bros who offend u
undecided

Nobody
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
Cos dey re ok with der Cucumbers

#YOLO
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by ThuGnificenX: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Nobody
ur reply is off topic na.. .u harsh o
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by ThuGnificenX: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
bishopsamuel:
Not all though. my grandmother keeps pet.cat and dog precisely
grandmother? Am talking about modern day Mary Kay babes grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by mercichoco(f): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
I Love pets, but my problem is that i easily become emotionally attached to them. when my dog (choco) died, i cried for 2days and it took me over a month before i got over it.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by Cholls(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
my brother why will pet have pet.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by ThuGnificenX: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
mercichoco:
I Love pets, but my problem is that i easily become emotionally attached to them. when my dog (choco) died, i cried for 2days and it took me over a month before i got over it.
1 in a million.
Do u know that pet bonding can strengthen relationship?
U learn patience and care
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by ThuGnificenX: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Cholls:
my brother why will pet have pet.
because it's only pet that can pet a pet cool
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by mercichoco(f): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
ThuGnificenX:
1 in a million.
Do u know that pet bonding can strengthen relationship?
U learn patience and care
Thats True, I'l consider having another pet soon, i just hope it stays forever!
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by marveangel(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
its this backward mentality that cats are witches and dogs are wizard
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
who says? i have 2 pet dogs. My greatest fear is losing any of them. They are so loyal. Dogs are man's best friends
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by Cholls(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
ThuGnificenX:
because it's only pet that can pet a pet cool
my brother I disagree with you.............pet lack the patience to cater for one another.......they are one bloody selfish and jealous asshol€s.............please take the animated characters for example Tom and Jerry.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by Sammypope4all(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lol. Dem don Chop belle full?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by ThuGnificenX: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
mercichoco:
Thats True, I'l consider having another pet soon, i just hope it stays forever!
I forgot to add... It also teaches you how to grief grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by ThuGnificenX: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Piercedclit:
who says? i have 2 pet dogs.
My greatest fear is losing any of them. They are so loyal.
Dogs are man's best friends
wow nice.. .
But the fractional ratio is still poor....
Ur type dey rear cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by jashar(f): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
#mustlovedogs#

I have dogs and rabbits. You say? undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by ThuGnificenX: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
jashar:
#mustlovedogs#

I have dogs and rabbits. You say? undecided
wow! Rabbits! My favorite! Can I have your number?
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by TLAX: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Na person wey don chop belleful go keep pet.a
Re: Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? by DEIFIED(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Who pet don help.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Bridesmaid At Wedding / / Robert Mugabe`s Quotes About Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.