Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,245 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:27 PM

Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced (4089 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by LifeofAirforce1: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ok the nairaland party might have come and gone but I'm in deep shiit right now after the video of me codedly dancing with a girl had surfaced.

She's mad and thought the reason why I left her behind at home with her friends because of the girl i was seen codedly dancing with.

I've tried to calm her down but woman will always be woman.

I even promised to take her out tonight for dinner at KFC but she wont forgive and forget
She's so mad right now that she had threatened to report me to my folks and I don't want that to happen because I've been battling with drug addiction and my parents had spent so much to make me stop because its telling on me .. So if they he to hear these, they might think I had gone back to my old ways.

What do I do

3 Likes

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Iceeydee: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
You have started.

It's people like you that discouraged many people from going to that party.

What the hell is our business with pink jacket or whatever? Please treat typhoid. undecided

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by sweettease(f): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Iceeydee:
You have started.

What the hell is our business with pink jacket or whatever? Please treat typhoid. undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Borbrisky: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Iceeydee:
You have started.

Hello sweet lips kiss
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Ok the nairaland party might have come and gone but I'm in deep shiit right now after the video of me codedly dancing with a girl had surfaced.

She's mad and thought the reason why I left her behind at home with her friends because I of the girl i was seen codedly dancing with.

I even promised to take her out tonight for dinner at KFC but she wont forgive and forget
She's so mad right now that she had threatened to report me to my folks and I don't want that to happen because I've been battling with drug addiction and my parents had spent for much to make me stop because its telling on me .. So if they he to hear these, they might think I had gone back to my old ways.

What do I do

Where is the video

1 Like

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by pennytrate: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
♣ • → nigga u such a drama queen!!

↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓

2much Z-world lipsrsealed
°°

5 Likes

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lol.. I don't blame you man..

After effects of em drugs you took..
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
u such a kid.

Not a diva dis time undecided
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by MackBrooklyn: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2017

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
olodo
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Aregs(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Abeg where my IDGAF brodas when you need dem?
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by ImDharay: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

She's so mad right now that she had threatened to report me to my folks and I don't want that to happen because I've been battling with drug addiction and my parents had spent for much to make me stop because its telling on me .. So if they he to hear these, they might think I had gone back to my old ways.

What do I do
Use this.

4 Likes

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Airforce1 u deserve this tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Defaramade(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Aregs:
Abeg where my IDGAF brodas when you need dem?
At your service sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Doctorfitz: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
Oh lifeofairforce1 just talk to her calm her down and tell her this just like I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by mhisbliss(f): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
wear the jacket nah
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by martyns303(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
this guy is a nut case, thank heavens he is taking treatment for his drug addiction, this explains his irrational behaviour. he also admitted to have taken banned substance at the beach with another nairalander he mentioned by name.

airforce1 please get help....

1 Like

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
martyns303:
this guy is a nut case, thank heavens he is taking treatment for his drug addiction, this explains his irrational behaviour. he also admitted to have taken banned substance at the beach with another nairalander he mentioned by name.

grin grin
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by LifeofAirforce1: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Iceeydee:
You have started.

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by LifeofAirforce1: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
martyns303:

My boy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

She's mad and thought the reason why I left her behind at home with her friends because of the girl i was seen codedly dancing with.

She's so mad right now that she had threatened to report me to my folks and I don't want that to happen because I've been battling with drug addiction and my parents had spent so much to make me stop because its telling on me .. So if they he to hear these, they might think I had gone back to my old ways.

What do I do
Tear that your boxer

O

L

O

D

O
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
I give up grin
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by martyns303(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
My boy cheesy cheesy

I understand ur admiration for me, I also understand why u would want to equate urself with me. But first, look at me, now look at u, now stop lying to urself.

I also understand dilusion, euphoria, false ego are all symptoms of drug abuse. Glad ur getting help, my prayers are with you, wishing u a quick recovery.....

6 Likes

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by LifeofAirforce1: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
martyns303:

I understand ur admiration for me, I also understand why u would want to equate urself with me. But first, look at me, now look at u, now stop lying to urself.

I also understand dilusion, euphoria, false ego are all symptoms of drug abuse. Glad ur getting help, my prayers are with you, wishing u a quick recovery.....

my admiration for you?

Is your name money?
cheesy
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by EmperorShizzy: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
This is new year mehn

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided this dude no later gree get sense
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Ulu45: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
I like dz guy mhen grin

U remember when sucre had to sing (with his horrible voice) to distract the inmates so scofield could work? Remember how d inmates were pissed off? That's how I picture this guy's face whenever he posts and people react to his posts. He achieves his aim 1000% of d time

Ma niccur grin

2 Likes

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by LifeofAirforce1: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
@dacblogger

You need me to promote your blog.

think about it baby.

I wont charge you much.
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by martyns303(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

my admiration for you?

Is your name money?
cheesy

I am currently in Lagos by the way, am staying at the Eko Hotel, hit me up if u want to sit out....

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by LifeofAirforce1: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
martyns303:

I am currently in Lagos by the way, am staying at the Eko Hotel, hit me up if u want to sit out....

I don't do boys.

I'm straight.

1 Like

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by dacblogger: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
@dacblogger

You need me to promote your blog.

think about it baby.

I wont charge you much.
biko, I dnt blog...I deactivated my main acct, so am making use of my brother's acct.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Beautiful Than Davidos's Girlfriend Chioma Please Comment On My Model Shoot / I Apologised But He Still Treated Me Like Trash / Why Meghan Markle Always Walks Slightly Behind Prince Harry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.