Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced (4127 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by LifeofAirforce1: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
dacblogger:

biko, I dnt blog...I deactivated my main acct, so am making use of my brother's acct.

you shy of your job

don't you want to own a mansion at banana island?
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by ouzo1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

U,smellymouth and jarizod u guys always make my time here worth it .....I appreciate nd celebrate u all
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by dacblogger: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

you shy of your job
don't you want to own a mansion at banana island?
oga swerve joor... undecided
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by martyns303(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

I don't do boys.

I'm straight.

Meyn... With u looking like a combination of fredy from that horror movie and a bus conductor, I won't touch u with a 50ft pole even if I was about that life....

Now put ur ego in check and come let me treat u to some veuve... Am doing this cos I was told beside ur online rascality, ur actually meek in person....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
ouzo1:

U,smellym.outh and jariz.od u guys always make my time here worth it .....I appreciate nd celebrate u all
hahaha thanks boss
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by LifeofAirforce1: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
dacblogger:

oga swerve joor... undecided
Think about it

ive changed so many lives.
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by dacblogger: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Think about it
ive changed so many lives.
really...and yet you ve nt changed urs

4 Likes

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by LifeofAirforce1: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
martyns303:

Meyn... With u looking like a combination of fredy from that horror movie and a bus conductor, I won't touch u with a 50ft pole even if I was about that life....

Now put ur ego in check and come let me treat u to some veuve... Am doing this cos I was told beside ur online rascality, ur actually meek in person....

Meek in person?

Lol cheesy

So why you dey vex over my matter
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by LifeofAirforce1: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
dacblogger:

I dropped my bragging right long time ago because i was hurting people who wished they were me.

Time to help them grow

so I'm extending this great favor to you because i noticed you always peeping on my thread.

I'm a nice guy ..
Ask martyns303
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by ouzo1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
hahaha thanks boss

Make I follow u jare...
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Defaramade(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
dacblogger:

sis why you wicked like this na? grin

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by dacblogger: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

I dropped my bragging right long time ago because i was hurting people who wished they were me.

Time to help them grow

so I'm extending this great favor to you because i noticed you always peeping on my thread.

I'm a nice guy ..
Ask martyns303
dude, I wnt tell you this again...swerve
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by LifeofAirforce1: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
dacblogger:

dude, I wnt tell you this again...swerve
Lol

Dacblog don't miss this opportunity
gods favor is right upon you now

i repeat don't miss it.
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by martyns303(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Meek in person?

Lol cheesy

So why you dey vex over my matter

Yes meek, ur quite and timid.

Flew to Lagos for this show, came down to the beach but had turn back. Was wearing blue ralph polo, white short, black loafers and black hat. U looked my direction but I doubt u noticed.... wink

Why I dey vex for ur matter? Because ur making a fool of urself here, ur creating a persona that's not u. People will end up with the wrong perception of u. Ur still wack in person tho, but not a total nut case......

2 Likes

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
ouzo1:

U,smelly.mouth and ja.rizod u guys always make my time here worth it .....I appreciate nd celebrate u all

Thanks sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by LifeofAirforce1: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
martyns303:

Yes meek, ur quite and timid.

Flew to Lagos for this show, came down to the beach but had turn back. Was wearing blue ralph polo, white short, black loafers and black hat. U looked my direction but I doubt u noticed.... wink

Why I dey vex for ur matter? Because ur making a fool of urself here, ur creating a persona that's not u. People will end up with the wrong perception of u. Ur still wack in person tho, but not a total nut case......

My meek life sucks

I really want to change that but been difficult.

and back at the party, If i had noticed you, trust me i would give you a hug and maybe we discussed lot of things.

good i didn't notice you.
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by martyns303(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

My meek life sucks

I really want to change that but been difficult.

and back at the party, If i had noticed you, trust me i would give you a hug and maybe we discussed lot of things.

good i didn't notice you.

Hug? Dude......

Saw the circus freak show u guys were having, and I was certain I want none of that, went for something better instead. Meyn NL have some nice coded people, shout out to tork2bella, sorry I had to do this, but damn, that girl is fine like 2 piece suit from moss bros...

1 Like

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by LifeofAirforce1: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
martyns303:

Hug? Dude......

Saw the circus freak show u guys were having, and I was certain I want none of that, went for something better instead. Meyn NL have some nice coded people, shout out to tork2bella, sorry I had to do this, but damn, that girl is fine like 2 piece suit from moss bros...

Good you had fun where you at

Moet , well its a good drink but real gees drink Dom Perignon this days.

You're cool all the same.
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by ekanDamie: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
lool. I just gotta give it to this guy, he's trolling is extra-or-din-ary. him n mamagee, dem spose collabo
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by LifeofAirforce1: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
ekanDamie:
lool. I just gotta give it to this guy,
he's trolling is extra-or-din-ary. him n mamagee, dem spose collabo
cheesy grin
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by iamkingzlee(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Iceeydee:
You have started.

It's people like you that discouraged many people from going to that party.

What the hell is our business with pink jacket or whatever? Please treat typhoid. undecided
Naishaaboiy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Gladiator1: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Ok the nairaland party might have come and gone but I'm in deep shiit right now after the video of me codedly dancing with a girl had surfaced.

She's mad and thought the reason why I left her behind at home with her friends because of the girl i was seen codedly dancing with.

I've tried to calm her down but woman will always be woman.

I even promised to take her out tonight for dinner at KFC but she wont forgive and forget
She's so mad right now that she had threatened to report me to my folks and I don't want that to happen because I've been battling with drug addiction and my parents had spent so much to make me stop because its telling on me .. So if they he to hear these, they might think I had gone back to my old ways.

What do I do

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Gladiator1: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1, I have just a question for u...

Why did u b'com addicted to drugs??

The answer is, b'cos u're frustrated in life..

Now, this the best and only solution; Goan hang urself cos IDGAF

1 Like

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by luminouz(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Aregs:
Abeg where my IDGAF brodas when you need dem?
We dey hia oooooo!

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by GoggleB(m): 6:21am On Jan 06, 2017
In the video it was like my dude was forcing herself on the girl she was talking to..

Don't be scared with there is no existence of lady pinkjacket.
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by kaziblake(f): 6:28am On Jan 06, 2017
martyns303:

Airforce is actually a very cool person to meet.
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by misspicy(f): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2017
martyns303:

Hug? Dude......

You are blowing your horns sir,that's what ladies call loud mouth.
Now we know you flew to Lagos to meet with Talk2Bella who is very pretty.We don't care what happened after but if we probe you more you will talk grin

Nice DP,you're cute wink

1 Like

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Talk2Bella(f): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2017
misspicy:

Now we know you flew to Lagos to meet with Talk2Bella who is very pretty.We don't care what happened after but if we probe you more you will talk grin

Nice DP,you're cute wink

Misspicy biko put me down mbok grin he didn't only flew he took train ship and bus just to come lay in my bosom grin

How's you doing tho? smiley

1 Like

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Talk2Bella(f): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2017
martyns303:

I understand ur admiration for me, I also understand why u would want to equate urself with me. But first, look at me, now look at u, now stop lying to urself.

I also understand dilusion, euphoria, false ego are all symptoms of drug abuse. Glad ur getting help, my prayers are with you, wishing u a quick recovery.....

You're mean bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by misspicy(f): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Misspicy biko put me down mbok grin he didn't only flew he took train ship and bus just to come lay in my bosom grin

How's you doing tho? smiley
Lolz grin
Don't mind me,I'm just playing around

Compliments of the season
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by martyns303(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2017
misspicy:

Nice DP,you're cute wink

Isnt it ironic your display message says otherwise?

I wasnt trying to be loud, airforce1 can be saucy and we taunt each other often....

Please i never said i met talk2bella, her IG page is open, go follow.
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by misspicy(f): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2017
martyns303:

Isnt it ironic your display message says otherwise?

I wasnt trying to be loud, airforce1 can be saucy and we taunt each other often....

Please i never said i met talk2bella, her IG page is open, go follow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material / She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend / Naughty Encounter With 2 Girls At The Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.