Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced (4125 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Talk2Bella(f): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2017
misspicy:

Lolz grin
Don't mind me,I'm just playing around

Compliments of the season

Thanks dear wish you same
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Talk2Bella(f): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2017
misspicy:

Lolz grin
Don't mind me,I'm just playing around

Thanks dear

Hope your hols was as awesome as mine wink
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by martyns303(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=misspicy post=52578341][/quote]

Lol, dont start with me this morning
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Talk2Bella(f): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2017
martyns303:

Isnt it ironic your display message says otherwise?

I wasnt trying to be loud, airforce1 can be saucy and we taunt each other often....

Please i never said i met talk2bella, her IG page is open, go follow.

Uncle how's you? So u came to lag without saying hi ehn tongue
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by martyns303(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Uncle how's you? So u came to lag without saying hi ehn tongue

Didnt know u stay in Lagos. misspicy is out to get me this morning, am staying off this thread for now.
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Talk2Bella(f): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2017
martyns303:

Didnt know u stay in Lagos. misspicy is out to get me this morning, am staying off this thread for now.

Alrighty smiley
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by misspicy(f): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2017
martyns303:

Lolz.
I'm just pulling your legs Martins.
I'm not out to get you, where is your sense of humor cheesy

Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by misspicy(f): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Thanks dear
Hope your hols was as awesome as mine wink
I don't know about yours but mine was superb cheesy
Re: Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced by Talk2Bella(f): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2017
misspicy:

I don't know about yours but mine was superb cheesy

You know wah I'm saying grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material / OMG: Two Topless ‘abakaliki’ Girls Poses With A Guy (photos, !8+) / Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.