Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

How To Disable Mouse Right Click On Blogger Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Disable Mouse Right Click On Blogger Blog (565 Views)

How To Disable Both Copy And Paste & Right-click On Your Blog / How To Disable Mouse Right Click On Blogger Blog / How To Add Audio Player To A Post On Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Disable Mouse Right Click On Blogger Blog by Icoquet(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
How to disable mouse right click on blogger blog
You Want to Disable Mouse Right Click Button on Blogger Blog?
This is a tutorial about how to add mouse right click Disable script to your blog ( protect your work to be get copied by some thieves). Everyone wants his/her work to be protected by thief so I thought of broadcasting this..
http://primekit..ca/2016/09/how-to-disable-mouse-right-click-on.html

Re: How To Disable Mouse Right Click On Blogger Blog by gidimasters(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
Icoquet:
How to disable mouse right click on blogger blog
You Want to Disable Mouse Right Click Button on Blogger Blog?
This is a tutorial about how to add mouse right click Disable script to your blog ( protect your work to be get copied by some thieves). Everyone wants his/her work to be protected by thief so I thought of broadcasting this..
http://primekit..ca/2016/09/how-to-disable-mouse-right-click-on.html

Just disable Javascript.... It makes copy and see easier
Re: How To Disable Mouse Right Click On Blogger Blog by Icoquet(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
gidimasters:

Just disable Javascript.... It makes copy and see easier

Try it and see
Re: How To Disable Mouse Right Click On Blogger Blog by johnrichard12: 6:01am On Oct 05, 2023
The most underutilized tool in a computer user's toolbox is the right mouse button. The RMB can be utilized for a number of tasks, including scrolling and zooming as well as dragging and dropping.

It is the button that is utilized by your computer to carry out various tasks. It might be challenging to comprehend some simple keyboard instructions and where to click to complete a task effectively if you are new to the world of computers.
Re: How To Disable Mouse Right Click On Blogger Blog by Emeka71(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
So cool.

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Can't Link My Gt Bank Atm Card To Nigeria Paypal / Guys Pls I Need Your Help Which Other Niche Is Good With Tech Blog / How To Increase Domain Authority Fast :19 Best Ways 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.