Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) (7051 Views)

Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics / 2face Idibia And Basketmouth Battle For Better Cook [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by victorbemoh: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2017
To Our Girls, If You Can't Cook , I Wonder Hmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2xVkfH9ASA

1 Like

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Smellymouth: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2017
I actually have two fuvks to give.. One on my left, One on my right..

Alhaji Tekno, choose the one you want.. undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Muhsinkhan(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2017
angrySo we should fry sugarcane abi

7 Likes

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by CltrAltDelicious(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2017
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Kingxway: 7:17am On Jan 05, 2017
grin

11 Likes

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by AntiWailer: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2017
My breda Tekno.

Here in Ghana, we don't give a Feck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2017
something they do this boy?
u see indomie chop for this recession u no praise god?

10 Likes

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2017
I like teknos music but the guy is ugly sha

1 Like

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Twaci(f): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2017

15 Likes

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by ItsawrapOutfit: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2017
Let him enter the kitchen and do the needful
Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Marael: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2017
I reserve my comment
Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by LifeOfATroll: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2017
grin

10 Likes

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by mayyorr01(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by ajasbaba(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2017
HMMMM

1 Like

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by ameezy(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2017
Let m3 turn my piss around

6 Likes

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2017
Twaci:

Chai! Cao, Ireneony, Estharfabian, Joycesims come and see something: Twaci has started given bleeps on the road! shocked shocked shocked

Maybe it's her New Year's resolution. undecided

But why? And she doesn't look like recession is affecting her. Hmm...she needs our prayers, don't you think? Sister Ireneony, lead us in worship.
Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Michellla(f): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2017
why didnt he cook it himself
or is his hand broken?

3 Likes

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Twaci(f): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2017
Haute:

Chai! Cao, Ireneony, Estharfabian, Joycesims come and see something: Twaci has started given bleeps on the road! shocked shocked shocked

But why? And she doesn't look like recession is affecting her. Hmm...she needs our prayers, don't you think? Sister Ireneony, lead us in worship.
What I do now? cheesy

Oya...

3 Likes

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by joycesims(f): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2017
Haute:

Don't quote me on an Fk thread, I can't even say the F word!

1 Like

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by oladipo322(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2017
Everybody just giving a Bleep like they got 1 at HOME.
Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by DeBlessedOne(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
But..

3 Likes

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by IamOpemipo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Was annoying at first buh I think i`m loving this no fvcks given shii esp on useless threads like ds
Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
ALL OF YOU UP THERE undecided

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by misterpsalm: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wetin tekno himself don cook?
Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by milky3(f): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
sadand this is suppose to make a headline.
Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Mikylopez(f): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
i didn't bother to watch
Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Joephat(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by dahunsy(f): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Coughs***clear throat# if i see this in front page.....Seun is useless
Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by LaClickLaBend: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Michellla:
why didnt he cook it himself or is his hand broken?
Are You Dull? that's why he got himself a cook
Re: Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) by Michellla(f): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
LaClickLaBend:
Are You Dull? that's why he got himself a cook
K

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nigeria 2018 / He Forced Me To Give Him ‘osiba’,which Is Against My Tradition”– Singer, Cynthia / [VIDEO] Girls High On Drugs Dances Nak*d As Guys Molest Her (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.