Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (67148 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Islie: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2017
I am barely 10 months into my marriage but I am finding it hard to cope with my husband’s sexual prowess and strange behaviour.

I met him in the church as a deacon many years back and he was a dedicated member.

The first day he professed his love to me during our ministry’s 10th anniversary, I didn’t think twice before I accepted him, because he was known to be my G.O’s right hand man owing to his dedication to the work of God.

Surprisingly, since we go married, whenever my husband wants to make love to me, he would rub a strong liquid, which he claims to be anointing oil, on his manhood.

Whenever we are done making love, I will be feeling some strange movements in my womb, like ants. I would be having stomach aches for days.

Each time I complained, he would tell me the oil is performing wonders in my womb.

The last time, I asked him to tell me the origin of the anointing oil or he won’t make love to me, he said our G.O gave it to him, that it has been blessed.

He claimed the holy oil would help me get triplet. As we speak, I only see my period twice in five months.

When I told him I will no longer take it, he left home angrily for six days and his phones have been switched off.

I am sorry for bringing my family issue to the public but I am confused, what do I do?

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/04/help-husband-robs-anointing-oil-manhood-sex/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by jerryunit48: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2017
Holly Ghost Fire! First I wanted to say he is using it to boost his performance but on a second thought it might be something diabolical

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by vizkiz: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Lol... Using annoiting oil to conjour triplets?
Sister you better seek for deliverance...that is come dark magic he is using on you. Don't be surprised when you later give birth to abominations

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2017
."you met him a Deacon" grin grin....

...not knowing he's a beast in "za oza room" grin

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by ojun50(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2017
Semu oil @work bt wait hw long does last on bed?
Ans befor i give u my real advice

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by princeakins(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan ni o

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by vhatpweetygurl(f): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2017
If I am to go by anything you have written the church needs to see that oil.i guess you didn't complain about the oil @ the initial stage cause of love and trust.Now is the time to speak up to avoid stories that touch.Be the ffirst to speak up dnt let him use you for his own church foundation.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2017
When I started reading this, I thought you are the 'dry' type who needs to be oiled or eaten up.

I was like if you need to be oiled or eaten up, it must come through a mutual consent.

To be very sincere, allowing someone to either oil you with a strange oil or oil himself with a strange oil before inserting his sim card inside your phone is a blunder

But going further to your strange feelings especially the ant moving in your womb, you really need to call the attention of your church pastor to this and by extension your family members must hear it and the NPF grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Everblazinggg(f): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2017
Madam, enjoy the change

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2017
I guess dat's Holy Fvck!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by alatbaba1(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2017
he wants to anoints d pv$$y. anointed s3x.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Untainted007: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2017
He's anointing your 'lower regional office' before he parks his 'G-Wagon' in your garage. But sincerely, I think there's more to that, than mere oil. God will open ur inner eyes and reveal what you need to know about your husband's strange behaviours. Pray harder cos God answer prayers.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Eleniyan15: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2017
lord save me from karishika

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2017
People are suffering in this life. All these women who run into churches upandan, ntor

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by lordm(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Let me go and laugh, I will comment later

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by KayodeAjani: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2017
Ok
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by paulbets: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2017
Maybe for easy and painless penetration.
Just forget about the anointing part of the oil, and confirm the origin of it from your G.O.
By the way, you need to see a doctor fast concerning your irregular menstruation and other complaints

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin

It's just for lubrication...
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by gabazin080(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2017
cus he wants u to born 2nd jesus

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by adedayoadedeji(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2017
I wonder if its adviseable to determine a life partner by their commitment in church @G.O'S right hand man.

i need a driver urgently o.

A new transportation startup is looking for drivers that are willing to join the company and coordinate some of its first rides. We offer rides to workers leaving their homes to work every morning and bring them back and we want drivers who can drive our buses and take these people to their destinations.

Looking for the following in a driver:
-courteous and intelligent
-ability to seize initiatives
-Possess a driving licence
-Sizeable number of years behind the wheel

Renumeration
-Payment is based on how many passengers driver is able to convey each morning. Payment is a percentage cut of fares paid by customers.

If interested, please email xylofng@gmail.com

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2017
Nigerians seem to have made Anointing oil into a god, a protector, a cure all, and a visual representation of god.

The True and Living God does not need anointing oil for you to worship him.

14 Likes

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by maberry(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by boman2014: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2017
sho!
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by zicoraads: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin

All these fake pastors that litter everywhere. Madam, receive sense before someone destroys your entire life for rituals embarassed

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by dhamstar(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2017
That could be an oil that wouldn't let him cum quick

OR

He doesn't want to contact gonorhhea
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by HAH: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2017
He want to anoint you now

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by goshen26: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2017
Blood of Seun!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by ichommy(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2017
Religion Delusion. I can use Oil for Lubrication sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.