Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Web Hosting Made Cheap - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Hosting Made Cheap (901 Views)

Web Hosting Made Easy. / Web Hosting Made Simple! / Websites And Hosting Made Free And Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Hosting Made Cheap by ogzille(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2009
Thread closed angry
Re: Web Hosting Made Cheap by lagoshost(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2009
@ www.lagoshost.com you can get it cheaper.

We are currently serving close to 1000 people in Nigeria.

Get a discount when you use "nairaland" as a promo code.
Re: Web Hosting Made Cheap by item: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2009
Yes, I am currently hosting my site with lagoshost.com. They are very good in support and to me that is more important to me than everything.
Re: Web Hosting Made Cheap by ogzille(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2009
I am offering a complete package. The domain registration and hosting is part of the cost and you will be given an FTP application to manage your uploads yourself. If you dont know how to use an FTP application, we will teach you how to.

If you are uploading your second website with us you will be having a discount.
Re: Web Hosting Made Cheap by Glidia: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2011
I'm doing hosting service here http://www.xnynz.com/xyz/web-hosting-legacy/ since 6 months . it gives the hosting service here at cheap cost . if you wanna get the cheap hosting service make use of this site & gain solution ,
Re: Web Hosting Made Cheap by vaengaiven: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2011
Thanks for sharing,
Re: Web Hosting Made Cheap by freeman191(m): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2011
Get affordable hosting from www.sbohost.com, 2500/yr, free domain 500mb or 3500/yr, free domain 1gb
Re: Web Hosting Made Cheap by alleno: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2011
When will people wake up from the slumber,, CHEAP is NOT GOOD!
Re: Web Hosting Made Cheap by ogzille(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2011
where did you guys wake up this thread from. oya thread closed!!! angry

Open new threads for your marketing.

The hosting service does not exist any longer!!!
Re: Web Hosting Made Cheap by soloqy: 3:22am On Nov 01, 2011
alleno:

When will people wake up from the slumber,, CHEAP is NOT GOOD!

Hear ye ! Hear Ye! . People dont just get it.
Re: Web Hosting Made Cheap by binkabir(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2011
@ poster, the problem is not the hosting. it is the support and maintenance issue. and crisis recovery period that is the most in aspect that a hosting company should boost of.
Re: Web Hosting Made Cheap by binkabir(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2011
i have had some terrible experience with first nairahost then utiware and now web4africa. and my final resolution i will never go for cheap hosting. they suck and dump you into problems.

(1) (Reply)

Multilink Internet Modem For Sale At Cheap Price 08029957978 / Campaign Website. / Introducing Naija Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.