Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare (29677 Views)

Despite Ban By Saraki, More Lawmakers Join Buhari Support Group / Biafra-Panic As Yakubu Gowon, Obasanjo,TY Danjuma, IBB,Others To Join Buhari ICC / We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by Emassive(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
GOD forgive us.
Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
Business is clearly not booming in the latter rain assembly.

Recession has hit this man.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by Aburi001: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin grin grin Spiritual Visions and Prophecies after you heard Buhari wants to reshuffle his ministers and drop/Sack some of his underperforming Ministers. grin grin grin grin
Recession is obviously bitting Bakare as Church offering keeps depreciating on a weekly basis.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by sirfee(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
smark61:

grin cheesy ray Charles
grin
smark61:

grin cheesy ray Charles
Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by omokab: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin grin grin Spiritual Visions and Prophecies after you heard Buhari wants to reshuffle his ministers and drop/Sack some of his underperforming Ministers. grin grin grin grin
in fact you have spoken my mind. Why this man like telling lies to confuse people? Is it a must to first tell lies before achieving something? Well, he's only deceiving his church members.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by qmd24(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by aigboeben(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kulas:
I would have been happy if Tunde Bakare and Femi Falana are in this administration,not some of these Tinubu candidates that are non performing.
Who are the Tinubu candidates?I think they have been the shining light in this administration.Shining even brighter than Mr President who plans to use and dump

1 Like

Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by shotster50(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nigerian Pastors and their visions sha
Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by folagbade23(m): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
If u're just joining us, here is d update!

This is d program I want to introduce to you, it is new but it is free right now. This program is about to be launched !!!

For those who will quickly join now before it is launched, they will be registered for free *(without paying a kobo).*

But after the programme is launched, new members will be registered for a fee.

Meanwhile, from now till the 6th of January 2017, the registration is free for newbies... So, HURRY NOW and register IMMEDIATELY, so you can be the first few to earn the benefits this Programme is offering to its members and investors.

*BENEFITS*
1. Once you register, $500USD will be credited to your account free, which you can withdraw after the launch.

2. If you can have up to 20 people to register with you as their Sponsor, the company will award you 20,000 coins which is equal to $10,000USD.

*FYI: the 20 people who are joining through you from now till January 6th, 2017 are all joining for free*

INTERESTING RIGHT...?
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER NOW...
*IMPORTANT: YOU MUST HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL Passport, AN ORIGINAL DRIVER'S LICENSE, STUDENT ID CARD, NATIONAL ID CARD, GOVERNMENT ID CARD, BEFORE YOU CAN REGISTER* NOTE-You are to provide the number on the ID card you have decided to use for registration. Do not write the name of the ID card used

*Click on this link to register*:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S-mr8Kh8BwLtTFYEkbtyS6mc5gogOq4K4QDGM5VaJ0Q/viewform?chromeless=1&edit_requested=true

*PUT THE DETAILS BELOW IN THE SPONSOR'S FIELD*.

*SPONSOR: FOLAGBADE ABITOGUN
*SPONSOR ID: 179056
Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by disumusa: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
chronique:
Fake pastor with a lying spirit.
hand work of flatees
Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by disumusa: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
able20:

A typical yoruba man for you, very unstable .
unlike frustrated iboos full of bragging and
cheast beating
Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by bizhop01: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
ALL THIS THIEFS USING GOD NAME FOR THEIR SELFISH AMBITION,God is watching them & he will surely reward them.
Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by Wolfbrother(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Happy peoples eyes are now opening well well grin grin grin
Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by MizSparks(f): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Akuko'!
Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by Zinojay: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Himmmmm dnt lie wit God's name
Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by jfleece(m): 12:43am On Jan 06, 2017
D huge problem confronting dis country is just too complex.. Like a multi headed hydra it's too complicated.. Let's just go back to genesis and start afresh.... I just pray d continent of Africa shd be scrapped off God's agenda for d new heaven and earth... Just don't wanna share airspace with brainless peeps..
Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by DrogoG(m): 1:07am On Jan 06, 2017
Your imaginary god didn't tell you anything!
It pisses me off when crooked Nigerian pastors say their god told them something or revealed something to them. Pure lies and their dumb congregation believe this crap!

A good example is TB Joshua. This conman always claims he "predicts" future events and yet he couldn't predict his own church building that collapsed and killed hundreds of his dumb followers!! Upon this huge evidence that exposed him as a fraud, people still believe the conman!

Scientists are still investigating to find out why some humans still believe something that was evidently proven wrong. Some scientists even suggested it could be a mental issue.
Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by basadenet: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2017
Liar...liar...liar..
Re: God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare by Sodijan(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Gold digger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose / It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech / Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.