Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Her Boyfriend Of Five Years Is Driving Her Crazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Of Five Years Is Driving Her Crazy (837 Views)

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boyfriend Of Five Years Is Driving Her Crazy by Rahe: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
She has been dating dis guy for five years but yet he can't use her pix as his profile picture,call her any sweet name,store sweet name or even hold her hands in public if she tries to hold him he removes her hand and if she tries to put her pix on is profile he removes it immediately he sees it. He addly introduce her as his girlfriend and his claiming he loves her...am short off words right nw because i don't know what to say to her that's y i need ur advice...no insults please
Re: Her Boyfriend Of Five Years Is Driving Her Crazy by dacblogger: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
the guy is nt genuine...
Re: Her Boyfriend Of Five Years Is Driving Her Crazy by wexyee: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
The guy no love u jorr
Re: Her Boyfriend Of Five Years Is Driving Her Crazy by dikeigbo2(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Do need a real prophet to tell you something? For five solid years,you are playing third fiddle,ok and remember you are not getting younger any longer.
Re: Her Boyfriend Of Five Years Is Driving Her Crazy by ouzo1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Op people are like that....I don't believe in putting up pictures or public affections doesn't mean I dnt love sinaj
Re: Her Boyfriend Of Five Years Is Driving Her Crazy by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
The Problem is "you"

When you are "taken for granted or underappreciated" You walk away

The more leeway you give him the more your value depreciates in his eyes

You have been with a guy for 5years and he hasn't openly displayed his love (writings on the wall)

After the first 6months, You should have noticed the signs and made your stand!

Having said that......I don't think that he doesn't take you seriously

I personally don't believe that its possible for a guy to play around with a girl for 5years

You have to tell him point blank that those "Petty Things" matter to you

If he refuses to change for you then he wasted 5years of your life, walk away and have peace.

3 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Of Five Years Is Driving Her Crazy by Kondomatic(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
LMAO. Some girls sha
Re: Her Boyfriend Of Five Years Is Driving Her Crazy by Defaramade(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Rahe:
She has been dating dis guy for five years but yet he can't use her pix as his profile picture,call her any sweet name,store sweet name or even hold her hands in public if she tries to hold him he removes her hand and if she tries to put her pix on is profile he removes it immediately he sees it. He addly introduce her as his girlfriend and his claiming he loves her...am short off words right nw because i don't know what to say to her that's y i need ur advice...no insults please
we don't even know who we are to advise, you or the imaginary 'her'?
Re: Her Boyfriend Of Five Years Is Driving Her Crazy by greenermodels: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
ouzo1:
Op people are like that....I don't believe in putting up pictures or public affections doesn't me I dnt love sinaj
exactly, only the woman i call my wife that i can upload her profile picture. while in the north a casual friend of mine was uploading a girl's picture(even till now) without knowing that the girl was sleeping with an Hausa lecturer in our compound, natives also claimed that she has done many abortions for Hausa men, can you now see the folly in uploading any girl's picture who is not your wife?.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Of Five Years Is Driving Her Crazy by keyboardwarwar: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Her Boyfriend Of Five Years Is Driving Her Crazy by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Its obvious that he doesn't love her. She needs to move on now or suffer heartbreak later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander To Win An Award - Funnynation / Very Interesting Article!! The First Time I Made Love (A Must Read) / Man Caught Doing It With His Friends Wife To Be A Night B4 Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.