Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Relationship And Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship And Dating (524 Views)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship And Dating by Natureinspred: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
I want to share my view on relationship and dating.you can not date or go into relationship with just any body.you have your dignity,respect,integrity to protect.As a believer you have dating and relationship process and following this wont make you single forever because the image of God you must portray and believe in youself and your God.speaking out of experience.coming back just a start.
Re: Relationship And Dating by oluwashedy: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oga what do you have to say. I hope ur opinion will be different from the ones I've read
Re: Relationship And Dating by Natureinspred: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2017
its not just opinion but reality,fact and truth

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Hot And Sexy Texts To Drive A Guy Wild And Begging For More / Guys !! Will You Change Your Lady's Line After Wedding ? Let's Have Ur View / Nigerian Nollywood Scandal Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.