Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) (1968 Views)

What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / (photo)picture They Say Is Worth A Thousand Words. Indeed Images Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by milkymesh: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Who is behaving like animal here?
Who is more enlighened ?
Disciplined?
Orderly?

Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by ramdris(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Funny....but sensible question..
Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by nabiz(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin
Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by DeBlessedOne(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
We're all animals, but the position of the "higher animal" has been given to another!
Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by tafabaloo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lol
Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by DozieInc(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ask the herdsmen
Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by casttlebarbz(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2017

Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bros, thanks for this picture
It has more than one answer.
People should learn that book knowledge is not the only knowledge. Even cows stop drinking milk after some time

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by Idydarling(f): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
i tire for this our rush rush nature
Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by slimfit1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
The difference is clear 7up
Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Rubbish! All the animals are moving towards the same direction together with a herdman (human) controlling them, hence why they look organised. In contrast, the cars are going towards different directions without a traffic warden, a round-about or traffic light in sight. It has nothing to do with education. angry

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by sammyj: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Clearly obvious the second pizture is more educated than the 1st pizture. However, the 1st pizture shows more maturity and civilization than the 2nd pizture. Shikena! ! ! shocked cool
Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by milkymesh: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
You miss the point bro. Cow heed the to direction of the herdsman. Are we suppose to be lead by a "herdsman" before we know the right thing to do?

LastMumu:
Rubbish! All the animals are moving towards the same direction togetther with a herdman (human) controlling them, hence why they llook organised. I contrast, the cars are going towards different directions without a traffic warden, a round-about or traffic light in sight. It has nothing to do with education. angry
Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
milkymesh:
You miss the point bro. Cow heed the to direction of the herdsman. Are we suppose to be lead by a "herdsman" before we know the right thing to do?

Everyone needs direction to guide them, especially when there is conflict of interest (different people going to different direction at the same time). A traffic warden or a traffic light would have averted all the chaos there.
Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by Bluezy13(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hehehe...

The pictures got me laughing...
Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by prince9851(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
[s]
milkymesh:

[/s]
chai
shaking my head
covering my face
Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hahaha. Which kind thing be dis na? I don laugh tire. grin
Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by jericco1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
what has education got to do with this na?
Re: Who Would You Say Is Educated Here(photo) by mayyorr01(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wat?

(1) (Reply)

Brief Biography Of Adama Barrow Of The Gambia / SGF Suspension: The Real Power Play Within The Presidency And APC / Photo: ‘while Others Rent Shops I Built This In My Constituency – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.