Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) (51134 Views)

Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by kilode100(f): 5:16am On Jan 06, 2017
Pavore9:
Some will say he is "collecting" their destinies. grin grin

And they didn't lie. No free lunch anywhere...

Are you saying he's doing this because he's nice'?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by kilode100(f): 5:19am On Jan 06, 2017
deolu2000:
Some people are saying it's voodoo and blah blah, plz the hunger and hardship the govt policies are causing the populace to face, isn't that worse than someone taking their destinies.? God bless the kind hearted man and his foundation.

If he must collect their destiny, can it not be one cup of rice and 100naira?

Na Wa o. He just made them hopeless

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by kilode100(f): 5:21am On Jan 06, 2017
JW214:
I have known this man for a while, his giving attitude is better than most of these clerics around.

Over Christmas and new year period, he gave out food and other materials to people who truly needed them, payment of hospital bills and accommodation amongst others, with many volunteers working with him, many people were clothed and fed last year.

He won awards from a bank and some companys for his charitable acts, most likely the donors to his foundation.

I pray God bless his sources and his giving hand.

Kokun foundation, God bless you

Oh please!
What's in it for him?... I get it; he Is a nice man.

I see jazz and grabbing of destinies.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by kilode100(f): 5:26am On Jan 06, 2017
Kayoski:

If their destiny can't feed them.. Then they should dash the man as long as they eat regularly

A man that can't feed himself today can do so with the blessings of God tomorrow... That's called Hope!

This nuisance fake charity man sharing 100naira and one cup of rice has stolen the very essence of what makes them human..

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by kilode100(f): 5:33am On Jan 06, 2017
salamudeen:

Oga u are just seeing it on nairaland for the first time...

Go to his instagram page and see wonders not only food even cash if u truely have a problem just holla he is ready to help hv been following him on instagram for the past 2 years now...

Get your facts right

Nairaland and stale news self

I hope you haven't collected and sold your remaining destiny to him.. If you have ,go for deliverance Asap

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Pamelayoung: 6:31am On Jan 06, 2017
All those people look well fed, I think they're greedy. There are really hungry people this would have benifited.
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by LordCenturion(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2017
prince9851:
lol
afonjas

Common sense, nah Lagos nau, How u are going to know if nah ur people dominated that place because I can see 2 or 3 Igbo there

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 06, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
get out of my mention sillly rude girl

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Pavore9: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2017
kilode100:

And they didn't lie. No free lunch anywhere...

Are you saying he's doing this because he's nice'?

Being in Nigeria and from childhood experiences, one is forced to look deeper!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2017
ofilispeaks:
The man will soon run for political office.
you wish.
No
Nigerian politicians are not this smart
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by emynike2001(m): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2017
THIS IS NOT TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION and others about to spring up, where they mascurade their abstract wealth to trap d poor

INSTEAD LET THEM EMULATE THE LIKES OF THIS MAN WHO IS PRACTICALLY DOING IT.

Extending d hands of help to d less priveleged.
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by temmijoyin(f): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2017
benpedro:
Lol he don collect their 'destinies' smiley
see ur mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by deolu2000(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2017
kilode100:

If he must collect their destiny, can it not be one cup of rice and 100naira?
Na Wa o. He just made them hopeless
your pointed isn't clear to me.
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by JW214: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2017
kilode100:

Oh please!
What's in it for him?... I get it; he Is a nice man.

I see jazz and grabbing of destinies.

Unfortunately, I don't like joining issues with people but I will reply this.

I have just said what I know about him and his foundation. If he has any other motive behind this charitable act as defined by this foundation.... ...

I have read about people who left their comfort and safe zone and travel as far as Syria to provide help to the needy using their time and personal funds and donations from others who believe in their project but don't have time to do so...

What is in for him?

He is seen on field doing this, there may be people like you putting down funds and time to keep him on field doing it. So his gains may be seeing people happy as long as people like you are donating to keep his project working. (that is what they call Charity, there may not be any direct material gains)
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
lipsrsealed
enemyofprogress:
Hunger dey o. I no sey if nobody go VickyRotex funjosh a jealous and osusumustflow no go miss am. Awon team ifunloran
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
emynike2001:
THIS IS NOT TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION and others about to spring up, where they mascurade their abstract wealth to trap d poor

INSTEAD LET THEM EMULATE THE LIKES OF THIS MAN WHO IS PRACTICALLY DOING IT.

Extending d hands of help to d less priveleged.

How do you mean bro? You mean the Tony Elumelu foundation stuff is ruse?
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by MamaTej(f): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
justscorchone:
Nigerians are not this nice,it must be jazz joo tongue

Nah! He does this almost everyday. Helping the less privileges, paying hospital bills, schools fees and a lot more.
I wish there are more like him in Nigeria. #sighs#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.